Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sanskaar agenda is quite simple if you think about it ... Its Swara happiness. The guy will do anything for her. About that question ..same thing apply..He wanted to be sure that Swara is not taking that decision on a whim. What if she took that decision and afterwards she is left miserable?  He just wanted to know if she even knows what she is trying to do there. And Sanskaar we know will definitely ask such question. He follows his heart but he thinks about the path too.
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
These kind of posts are giving me headache! Sorry too many post asking same is he grey or not..
Sanky confirmed with his wife whether she will fall under pressure and decide to give her ex- fiance a chance... and she denied! he is happy that there is some chance for him to woo his lady love his wife... what is so greyish about that??
Luxji trying to unite SwaSan woah joke of the century... he is only concerned about himself not even his so called love's feelings he will think about his brothers happiness.. I feel Ragz is genuine in her wish for uniting Swara with her ex fiance coz she want to repent... but Lux Big No!
Edited by DivineDarkness - 8 years ago
foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Sanskar will turn grey.They take turns doing that 😆 and he is done being grey.
Look Swara keeps saying she doesn't love Lucky but then has all these flashbacks of him. even after wedding she was crying looking at him. Sanskar loves her, he knows she hasn't forgotten Lucky or her love for him. He has logically got the sense to ask her if she really feels that way or if it is one of her mahanta drive...because she is capable of going that.  Sanskar, when he asked her about the question, is just trying to understand what is  really in her mind and heart from her reactions...and that is because he is very clear in his mind that her happiness comes in front of ragini's happiness for him. if this is where she loves lucky but is sacrificing her love for ragini, he wouldn't have supported her but helped convince everyone for her. because she is his priority. his relief was in seeing her conviction. but as many have said, i don't think he is going to bring up his love or feelings anymore. he is going to maintain friendship but beyond that he is going to be distant.

remember he was someone who was willing to go to any lengths for kavita. when he fell in love, he did so knowing what love is, and would have only fallen in love if it was as intense if not more than what he felt for kavita. he won't hurt her for any other reason than that her happiness is also clearly important to him then his own.

I feel she has actually reached a stage where she has realised she fell in love probably not with the right person and is mentally irritated and genuinely tired of lucky. 
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sanskar asking swara if she will go back to lux or not has nothing to do with him turning grey or something.. he asked her as he said to lux he will ask swara if she want or not but he wont force her. and I'm just loving sanskar the guy can do anything for his loves ones 
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rin_grover

To totally totally confused...Sanskar..Grey again???

I had a view that Ragini had a memory loss to make swalak together ...and ofcourse every one knew Swara was for Ragya...

Though most people think otherwise, I felt that Lakshya wanted swasan to be together ...this time for Sanskar ..his brother...(Lux knows how much sanskar loves swara and he also somewhere knows that somewhere Sanskar had blamed him for Kavita and let alone the numerous fights lux and sanskar had during the Swasan fake marriage over swara, and if we all remember he actually succumbed when he saw them final married just stood there...he didn't do anything except bringing out Ragini's sach sab ke samne and now all of a sudden Lux is being shown as bordering on pysco case...doesn't fit...)

This way in the end when swasan meet..both Ragini as well as Lax will be redeemed...

So all 3 lux, swara and ragini have agenda accept Sanskar...in uniting other pairs

As much as I am swasan fan...I had very odd/strange feeling when I saw swasan talking today at badi ..

This serial in the past has left clue for the future track...like the "cosmic connection" between swasan...or "dokebaaz marrying dhokebaaz" even before anyone knew...it was something like that..when Sanskar asked Swara ..if she would still go back to lux if everyone agreed? I mean why would he ask...he should be knowing her...he knows she wont...and he still asked ...and that faint satisfying smile...what was that...???

Infact he told his mom sujata...  "I promise I and swara will be never be ek" and today even Lux said "tu kiske saath hai?" to many co-incidences...no?

I was thinking earlier that this next love track is for six month so they need to have some parallel track to keep going just like the revenge track for Ragini ka sach and swasan bonding...

I don't know if I am hallucinating or having premonition for Sanskar turning grey again...that extra information he wanted to know what she will do ...if everyone wanted her and lux to be together...and swara said...she will not and even if lux doesn't accept Ragini..she make such circumstances that he will accept ragini...but fails short of saying...what if that also doesn't work..will she go back to him...(that part was silent)...Oh god I am having a feeling that is it really going to be swalak as end game..? I am scared now..really..I wanted swasan...but the game seems to changing again...and all because of Sanskar...the sanskar we knew wouldn't ask such a thing...he would actually give into swara without asking ...but this seems insane...sinster...not something sanskar would ask or be happy about...I mean he wouldn't be happy to go against his won brother no...? .doesn't go with his maahan character he has taken as of now...

I hope and wish I am wrong but scared now...if swasan is the end game or is it swalak?...is sanskar again grey?

Please clarify the confusion...have read so many of your topics..but today I freaked..so writing this post..

Thanks

Rin

Sanskar's extra question was him fulfilling his promise to Laksh.  Laksh was adamant that the only reason Swaara is not divorcing Sanskar was she is angry with Laksh and family pressure.  He asked her if there were no pressure and Laksh really repented his actions-- would she want a life with Laksh.  Sanskar had promised he would talk to Swaara for Laksh.  Sanskar did just that.
Edited by jasmine_anih - 8 years ago
.IPKKND. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with ur thought that sanky is gonna become grey
But swalak is not the end game for sure!
Swara will fall in love with sanky and then realise that sanky was grey...swasan is the thing!!!!!!
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineDarkness

These kind of posts are giving me headache! Sorry too many post asking same is he grey or not..

Sanky confirmed with his wife whether she will fall under pressure and decide to give her ex- fiance a chance... and she denied! he is happy that there is some chance for him to woo his lady love his wife... what is so greyish about that??
Luxji trying to unite SwaSan woah joke of the century... he is only concerned about himself not even his so called love's feelings he will think about his brothers happiness.. I feel Ragz is genuine in her wish for uniting Swara with her ex fiance coz she want to repent... but Lux Big No!

@ lines in bold. Even I felt that. He had a happy expression when when Swara said she will never ever go back to Lakshya. What i feel is he is judging things right now and giving paramount importance to Swara's feelings.

If she wants to be with Lakshya, fine if she doesn't, he is happy that he has a chance. No hidden grey agenda here. In fact, very normal human behaviour!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sanskaar will turn grey later on ... Only if after ragini n laksh join together.. N swara does not want the marriage, he will pretend to be grey n get swara out of the marriage... By talking the blame all to himself ...😊
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Be it white, grey or black, Sanskaar has reasons to be all three colours. This is not my fangirling speaking but the story puts Sanskaar in that centre that any way he goes he wins it all. 
Sanskaar Swara - they can reunite Ragya and walk down the sunset

Sanskaar Ragini - they can unite SwaLak and redeem themselves

Sanskaar Lakshya - can be either of the above SwaSan or SwaLak. The reasons stay..
Tellywoodaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiii listen sanskar is not at all grey ..he loves swara but till yesterday he thought swara loves lux ..he asked her about uniting with lux just to clarify his doubt and it is very obvious if your love dosnt love anybod y else you will be happy ...satisfaction you know...