Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Commelina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I like the suspense, and the music reminds me of old shows lol

have you reached the part where they show the flashbacks ?
Because I did not like Sajjal's makeup in the flashback. There was absolutely o chemistry between Sajjal and whoever played her husband. I thought she was wearing lens for her eyes looked different in this drama.
Commelina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhani_

her name is Mehwish hayat. I too loved its ost I still listen to it sometimes.. see what wonder adnan can do in negative shade... If you mehwish in this drama then you should try Mirat ul uroos, its really good drama with same pair ahsan and mehwish ...

I find Mehwish quite beautiful. Her perfomance was commendable in MqMD.
Ahsan is also a good actor.
Mirat ul uroos ...havent heard of it but since it is Mehwish n Ahsan will try it soon. I hope it is happy ending. Mujhe premiyon ka bichadna khasa pasand nhi aata hai.
MochaQueen thumbnail
I have seen two episodes
and I love Affan! I am watching this show for him 😆
Commelina thumbnail
Mehwish aur Adnan se yaad aaya..
In mere qatil mere dildaar, adnan's character was mad after Mehwish and he had left no stones unturned to get what he wanted.
And there was another drama Rubaru , I hadn't followed but seen few parts here n there. Mehwish had played the role of his wife and he was mad yet again but for some other woman,his student perhaps.
Maine socha yaar yeh aadmi apni patni chahe voh kitni hi khubsurat kyun na ho use chod hamesha kisi aur mein hi interested hota hai. :D
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Commelina

I find Mehwish quite beautiful. Her perfomance was commendable in MqMD.
Ahsan is also a good actor.
Mirat ul uroos ...havent heard of it but since it is Mehwish n Ahsan will try it soon. I hope it is happy ending. Mujhe premiyon ka bichadna khasa pasand nhi aata hai.

I know mirat ul uroos was super hit and all ratingwise but I personally thought it was too preachy plus Ahsan and Mehwish couldnt show their zing  factor propely as far as I can remember. I would rather suggest Kabhi kabhi. In kabhi kabhi the screen sizzled when they both appeared in one frame.
Commelina thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I have seen two episodes

and I love Affan! I am watching this show for him 😆

I am sorry I am being dumb here but I dont remember the names. Affan ? Is it the real name of Dr.Adil ? Because if it is then I also love Affan :p :D
Commelina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

I know mirat ul uroos was super hit and all ratingwise but I personally thought it was too preachy plus Ahsan and Mehwish couldnt show their zingfactor propely as far as I can remember. I would rather suggest Kabhi kabhi. In kabhi kabhi the screen sizzled when they both appeared in one frame.

koi baat nhi ...I will watch both the dramas :)
I used to think that Mehwish isn't that popular. But now I am happy. I really like her.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Dhani_

her name is Mehwish hayat. I too loved its ost I still listen to it sometimes.. see what wonder adnan can do in negative shade... If you mehwish in this drama then you should try Mirat ul uroos, its really good drama with same pair ahsan and mehwish ...

God i just luv mehwish

She is hot and an amazing actress

I luv her dialogue delivery n god she is a looker

I sooo wanted to see her with fawad imran abbas fq fahad mustafa mohib mirza sami khan but unfortunately she never got a good hero except ahsan khan and mikaal which is so unfortunate whereas their contemporaries like saba q ayesha k sarwat gilani has shows with everyone

I sooo wish she does at least one drama a year n not be wasted on films only doing faltu roles as she is way too good an actress to b wasted like this

I keep telling her in insta to donone drama a yr
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omggg so good to see so many mera raqueeb fans here

I m so thankful to zindagi for airing this show otherwise i wudnt hv ever watched it as online print is very bad

Agree its a bit slow but so so sooo much better than the crapfest we watch now a days

I wish it aired in some other channel than aplus then it wud hv gotten its well deserved fame

Hinna plz stick with the show and forward the rona dhona scenes and convos with the mom and also forward juggans sister track
MochaQueen thumbnail
No, Affan is the other guy. Jiska accident hua. I have lvoed him since I saw him with Aiza in Saari Bhool Humari Thi. 😆