foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay, so first of all, sorry for being late!
Wait, no, jokes. I gave you some one sentence, halfass comment. Yeah, this is probably better.
Second of all, WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! You have characters from your other stories, new characters, and Bollywood characters, all in ONE STORY?! Mind. Blown!
Okay, so my thing with shipping is that when people just don't understand why a certain ship can not be a thing. Like, get over it people. Move. The hell. On.
Edited by foreverlazy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreverlazy thumbnail
Ugh, oh my god, that first encounter between Maddy and Kabir!!! It's just classic Meryl and Ranveer... Yes, that's a thing now.
Okay, I LOVE Janet! She is so funny!!! And I"m already loving Nikhil and Janet's dynamic.
Haha, Humpty Dumpty...
Bathroom incident? Wait, you know what, I don't even wanna' know!
Fifth ex-boyfriend huh? Why do I feel like Janet has a lot of interesting ex-boyfriend stories to tell...
Yup, I was right! There's that sixth ex-boyfriend story...
Ooo, another misunderstanding between Maddy and Kabir... And just when things were starting to look up for those two... 
foreverlazy thumbnail
Oh my god, I am loving the friendship between Maddy and Shanaya!
Ugh, boys! They're so immature...
Okay, I totally knew that Janet wasn't going to be scared by the boys! She's Janet.
Ooo, the boys are going to be in trouble... Yes, girl power! With some evil genius Nikhil action.
Revenge is a dish best-served cold! These boys messed with the wrong girls...
Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice one.
Thanks for the PM.