Celebration de l'amour (3): Another Short KaYa OS

idonkno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone!

Here is the third part of the celebration de l'amour OS series (which is in continuation to the previous parts). For those who have not read the first two parts yet here is the link to those :

Part 1 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4458698

Part 2: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4463128

The next few weeks passed in a trance for Kabir and Ananya - waiting and nurturing their unborn baby.  

He wholly mollycoddled her and took care of her in his own sweet ways. He made sure that Ananya was not served even a single cup of coffee at work and also that fresh juice was delivered to her work desk every two hours.  Her work load was kept minimal and Sunny or Richa were always there to help her with the all the easy cases she was deliberately offered or the tricky one's she insistently seized.

Kabir also took over most of the domestic responsibilities and offered to do more cooking and cleaning than usual so that she can get the required rest. While she rested, he made sure to put the cushions under her feet to raise them so that they won't be swollen. He also gently massaged her aching back every night to comfort her and later cuddle her, whispering words of love and stroking her belly.

Within these few weeks their love grew further deep and attained a spiritual serenity.

Ananya was now in the second trimester of her pregnancy and was staying with her mother as the work load on Kabir had increased incalculably due to Khalid absence from KKN because of a major surgery.

Without a fail he called every night to sweet-talk with his pregnant wife before she went to bed and sometimes even dropped for dinner with them after his news bulletin, just to spend more time with his beloved wife.

He was terribly missing Ananya tonight and wanted to be beside her and his baby. He did not care about the fact that it was almost midnight and made his way towards Kashyap's residence.

Greeting Anita at the door he walked towards Ananya's room softly and lay down beside her. He stared at her serene, beautiful face. She looked so peaceful, so happy with a slight smile on her face, her hand on her stomach. He badly wanted to kiss her but restricted the temptation. He did not want to disturb her sleep instead he wanted to look at her, adore her and worship her.

As if she felt his unspoken need, she turned towards him and put her hand on his shoulder. She cuddled against him while he grinned in delight and put his arm around her, embracing her lightly. She moved closer with her eyes still closed and he gave in to his desire to kiss and cuddle her. He gently kissed her eyelids, her cheeks and her forehead. In response she raised her lips to him; smiling in her sleep. He could not control and kissed her lips slowly, lingering on the soft petals and gently rubbing them with his lips. She sighed with satisfaction, hugged his arm and drifted back to sleep. He wrapped her in his warm embrace and lay there, too excited to sleep, listening to her gentle breathing, dreaming of the little one nestled in between them.

He woke up early and then lay down staring at Ananya all morning again almost without blinking his eyes. She blushed at his constant gaze, made faces, rolled her eyes and even frowned at him but his gaze was unwavering and adoring as if she was the Queen of the Universe!

Gazing deeply into her eyes he asked her ""Have I ever told you that you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen?"

She pretended to think about it for a moment, "Well, actually...no...never", she replied mischievously

His expression turned to one of surprise at first and then with a slight grin he bent down whispering in her ear "If that is the case then let me tell you that Ananya you are most beautiful girl I have ever seen". The way he said it made her blush profusely, spreading heat through her body.

Unable to help herself, Ananya leaned forward to kiss him, cupping his cheek with one hand. Kabir deepened the kiss, pulling her further towards him. She combed her fingers through his hair, as his kisses became even more fervent and eager.

"I really, really, really missed you so much" he mumbled as he finally buried his face in her neck, trying to seize the feel of her, the smell of her. There is no way he could have expressed how much he had pinned for her in the last few days.

"I missed you too" she replied in response. It sounded as sweet as honey to his ears because he knows she has craved for him equally.

"So shall I get up and start packing your stuff then?" Kabir asks her

"For what?"  Ananya asks him, suddenly excited at the thought that he has something planned

"Now that is a surprise" he continued to nibble and brush his lips on her neck

Ananya was anxious to find out "please batao na...please please please...are you taking me on our second honeymoon?"

It was difficult for him to keep tight-lipped about the plan after witnessing her keenness. He laughed warmly and kissed her cheek "well... It's not exactly a honeymoon...it is more like a weekend getaway for us...you can call it a babymoon instead"

"Really? Tum mera kitna khayal rakhte ho Kabir...what would I do without you?" she asked getting slightly emotional

"You will never be without me sweetheart... main tumhey chhodne wala nahin hoon...ab toh saath saath saat janam rehna hai...uske baad soch lena kya karogi mere bina" he kidded around

"My...my...Mr. Sharma has learnt a lot of wit. Bahut baatein banaani aa gayi hai aapko!" she pinched his nose and snuggled closer to him

They stayed in bed for a long time, fingers looped together, excited about the babymoon, quietly whispering words of love, exchanging dreams about their unborn child and planning all kinds of shopping for the little one.

Edited by idonkno - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FangirlForever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was CHOOO sweet
๐Ÿคช

Thanks for giving this shot โค๏ธ
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hhaaayeee awesome update
well it deserved a long wait

and guess what m totally in awe of this one

i dont know how many times i ve read ur previous  parts

u r an awesome writer

and i cant wait for the next one
idonkno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritikapawle

It was CHOOO sweet
๐Ÿคช

Thanks for giving this shot โค๏ธ

aww..thanks Kritika ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
idonkno thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaizadaPriya

hhaaayeee awesome update

well it deserved a long wait

and guess what m totally in awe of this one

i dont know how many times i ve read ur previous  parts

u r an awesome writer

and i cant wait for the next one

I am glad that you loved this one too Priya ๐Ÿ˜Š! When I wrote the first part I never thought that I will be making it a series haha..Thanks for all the love and appreciation ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am not sure when I will be putting up the next part but I can promise that I will try to do it ASAP ๐Ÿ˜Š
Usha30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb !!! Like I am we watching
Those Kaya scenes again !!!
Pls do update whenever u have time
It's indeed a lovely read
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pm Priti ...
ll come back in some time to read and comment
Kayalover thumbnail
Awesome update priti๐Ÿ‘
U just penned it down beautifully...
Its sooo cute...loved it๐Ÿค—
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sho sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›.. Beautifuly written down๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. 
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it is just sooo sweet ...beautifully written ...i can just imagine d scene ...

loved it ...

please write more ..please please ...
i wud love to read more of dem...

everything is just sooo perfect ...