Users

Frequent Posters

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ssrdj

Hi

Just summarising the segments..

Avinash's entry in the show. His name will be Armaan who will be shown in the role of a rich businessman..He has seven fingers in one hand.He is Khan Begum's son...how, when, why..for all answers we will have to watch

Not giving detailed update...

Sorry if shared earlier..

Thanks

Sarita

Tumhe lagtha hai ki humein koi jawab milegaa...Kabhi SK ki pita ki bare mein pata chala??Yeh Armaan kaha se tapak pada koi nahi jantha aur ummeed bhi mat rakna ki koi jawab milegaa!!!
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wait to see you avi your entry 
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NorthNode

That ugly appendage stuck to his hand looks more like a piece of ginger rather than extra fingers🤢

Gul Khan is adamant in wanting to show a girl being passed around between brothers. TRPs forced her to change tracks during Asad-Zoya-Ayaan days but every subsequent season has always been about the same concept. This one will be no different😆

I too don't understand why the fixation of showing a girl being passed from one brother to another. Are there limited females in the world that the brothers fall in love with just one woman. She is already taken and that too married to Azaad.

Gul needs to introduce a new female love interest for Armaan and not Mahira!!!!
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ajay227

Tumhe lagtha hai ki humein koi jawab milegaa...Kabhi SK ki pita ki bare mein pata chala??Yeh Armaan kaha se tapak pada koi nahi jantha aur ummeed bhi mat rakna ki koi jawab milegaa!!!

This show and answers?!?!?! 🤣 🤣 that is too much to expect from the CVs
Tracks don't make sense too!

CVs either have amnesia most of the time or truly don't care about or respect the intelligence of the viewers!Edited by hkhb17 - 8 years ago
Funny29 thumbnail
no problem with Armaan entry and it will be interesting because a angry / jealous Azaad.
I like his angry look + his angry attitude.  😊
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So wat is going to be Azad's function ? Bahao more tears while another brother appears from nowhere and joins the bandwagon on wooing mahira ?
Hopeless and disgusting.
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think I am the only one excited about Aninash entry👏, because seriously guys, I don't like Azad (Rajbeer) at all.

Hope to see some good things in QH now after Avinash entry. ( Finger crossed). Love to see avinash n surbhi together.