Users

Frequent Posters

secretwriter19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Arjuhi had a princess in dis story... Aanya guess... ๐Ÿ˜†

Dey had Vivaan in LAGAN LAAGI TUMSE ๐Ÿ˜›

Oops my mistake I mixed up 2 stories. Thanks Madhu and I am so sorry sneha. Pls forgive me for doing that blunder. I am really sorry. Will edit it now. Sorry again.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Ha sneha thank u so much for this... am ur new fan out here... hav been trying to catch up with ur works off late.Already read 3 OS's of urs and am ur big big fan... was badly in need of ur index to read all ur works!!! thank u and congrats:):):)
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: secretwriter19

Hey Sneha
Thanks for the index.
Let me tell you that I have read all your stories present and even absent in this index. At that time I was a silent reader so was not able to appreciate you. But now I can. As I have already mentioned to Anjali that I am very bad with words so sorry if I am not able to justify my emotions about the story. And Congratulations on winning the competition. And pls forgive me if I do some blunder in commenting because it has been long when I read these stories.

<font size="5">

Mel karade rabba
</fo</font>

Finally his prayer was answered after 3 years. Well it was that he got punishment ( sorry Madhu and Sneha) that too a very hard one. But the way he hurt Arohi this was needed.

Loved the scene where he tricked Arohi to come near and I hate Mr. Sharma for entering at such crucial point when he was about to kiss her. Actually I hate him in whole story because he is a kabab Mein haddi all time. Always entering in wrong time.

I love the coffee scene most.

Bechara how his pls A and B both failed.

Loved the song he sung for Arohi. Lyrics of the song totally justified the situation.

I really love kaka for playing a vital role in reunion of Arjuhi. Just loved it.

Will comment on other stories too.

thank u so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ
good to see u around and active๐Ÿ˜Š
m glad u liked MKR..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Originally posted by: secretwriter19

Oops my mistake I mixed up 2 stories. Thanks Madhu and I am so sorry sneha. Pls forgive me for doing that blunder. I am really sorry. Will edit it now. Sorry again.

it's ok๐Ÿ˜†
u dont need to apologize like that๐Ÿ˜›
n there was no name given to their princess๐Ÿ˜›
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Ha sneha thank u so much for this... am ur new fan out here... hav been trying to catch up with ur works off late.Already read 3 OS's of urs and am ur big big fan... was badly in need of ur index to read all ur works!!! thank u and congrats:):):)

fan..*faints*
thank u so much๐Ÿ˜Š
thats really sweet of u๐Ÿ˜ณ
will update the complete index soon๐Ÿ˜Š
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the index sneha. catching up on missed ones
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Judaa literally made me cry... Thank god u cntinud it n made a happy ending:-)
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Luvd mel kara de rabba:-) really sneha judaa ne rula k tumhare writeups appreciate karwaye toh isne khush karke:-) it was awesum luvd both:-)...
This index is very useful thank u sneha:-)Edited by Sickforbarun - 8 years ago