Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Simply loved yesterday's episode- Dhani's past must be so... painful that even the STRONG (like a piece of steel - which due to tension can twist, but not break) Dhani, could not keep herself contained, and had to run away from the word "killer". Dhani's one drop of tear made us drop many more πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­... just wondering how harsh a society can be ???
Will be eagerly waiting to know what was her past (perhaps the Cvs will not reveal it so easily)? Her future also looks to be so challenging...
Edited by skydome - 8 years ago
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: napster

I saw that post just now. Now, they can't say that she went away to visit her relatives or a friend bcoz these widows live in the ashram just bcoz their families don't want them or they have no one. Wonder if they will address the elephant in the room πŸ˜† 
i agree. most of the times, she behaves just like any normal girl would. noticing a hot guy, not accepting silly rituals, believeing that even widows should have access to good food and life. and so, the show makes her as a negative character πŸ₯± she brings the much needed spark in the ashram. with her missing who will push Suvarana to the dark side? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† oh and why aren't suvarna and tripurari not seeing each other these days? I don't want tripurai to get any ideas about dhani πŸ˜‘

LOL!!πŸ˜†
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post.. Completely agree.. Dhaani and Dularo were perfect.. brought tears to the eyesπŸ‘
So Dhaani was accused of killing her husband.. that is so πŸ˜΅ Poor Dhaani😭
napster thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-JB

LOL!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜›
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I saw that post just now. Now, they can't say that she went away to visit her relatives or a friend bcoz these widows live in the ashram just bcoz their families don't want them or they have no one. Wonder if they will address the elephant in the room πŸ˜† 
i agree. most of the times, she behaves just like any normal girl would. noticing a hot guy, not accepting silly rituals, believeing that even widows should have access to good food and life. and so, the show makes her as a negative character πŸ₯± she brings the much needed spark in the ashram. with her missing who will push Suvarana to the dark side? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† oh and why aren't suvarna and tripurari not seeing each other these days? I don't want tripurai to get any ideas about dhani πŸ˜‘

not just Raj but , Rachna was missing for days then the old lady is it Chayya? her name i am not sure about but from beginning she was a regular then after they showed her family now she is hardly ever there. 
ok so let's see what excuses cv's can give us for their absence (for fun only)

Raj she was in jail for slapping apoliceman for making a suggestive remark

Chayya mai took part in some long walk to Delhi to protest about vidhwa treatment in Banara.

Rachna went to her gaon for her brother's wedding who will not keep her , but who doesn't mind a free servant when he needs her.

please cv's free to use . 

ps: thats only my suggestions if you ask nicely there will be many volunteers on this forum to give you many more excuses for many missing meembers and added non regulars too.
napster thumbnail
Originally posted by: tahera57

not just Raj but , Rachna was missing for days then the old lady is it Chayya? her name i am not sure about but from beginning she was a regular then after they showed her family now she is hardly ever there. 

ok so let's see what excuses cv's can give us for their absence (for fun only)

Raj she was in jail for slapping apoliceman for making a suggestive remark

Chayya mai took part in some long walk to Delhi to protest about vidhwa treatment in Banara.

Rachna went to her gaon for her brother's wedding who will not keep her , but who doesn't mind a free servant when he needs her.

please cv's free to use . 

ps: thats only my suggestions if you ask nicely there will be many volunteers on this forum to give you many more excuses for many missing meembers and added non regulars too.

🀣 these are good.

or maybe Raj found a hot guy who fell in love with her and they eloped. Ashram widows are lattoo over vakil saab hence have forgotten all about her πŸ˜† 

I'm sure we'll get no reasons of them missing. jab dekho widows add subtract hoti rehti hai πŸ˜• 
tahera57 thumbnail
Raj might have eloped but hasbeen dropped her like hot coals by her hot guy, she will be back in today's episode... whatever the reason they should not show regular members of ashram missing for long periods because if they have else where to stay then they are not the abandoned widows at all.
napster thumbnail
maybe the actress isn't well or has got another show? bcoz she is good. but atleast for important characters, producers need to have in their contract. specially when the writers takes us for fools and people just disappear and appear without any excuse πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
tahera57 thumbnail

maybe the actress isn't well or has got another show? bcoz she is good. but atleast for important characters, producers need to have in their contract. specially when the writers takes us for fools and people just disappear and appear without any excuse πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

true. not all of us are only watching ViDha scenes only.
napster thumbnail
Originally posted by: tahera57

true. not all of us are only watching ViDha scenes only.

either the CVs think we are or they think we are brainless idiots who don't notice these things.

today raj just appeared from a room and we are supposed to let it go bcoz it is a hindi show. these people themselves lower their standard. they could have said, 'how is your fever now?' and done. wouldn't have taken more than a few seconds. very disappointed, specially bocz otherwise the show is doing fine.