Poll Question :

which is the best High School Musical Scene?

Poll Choice
When Troy and Gabriella first meet
When Sharpay and Ryan are introduced
When Troy and "the gang" are stuck in detention
When Troy and Gabriella audition
When Sharpay gets dumped by food by Gabby
When everyone starts to reveal their secrets
When Chad and the team make Troy say bad things" about Gabby
When Troy goes to meet Gabriella on her balcony ;)
When "we’re all in this together" comes on
Other please post
Login To Vote
Posted: 17 years ago
ok guys Which of these scenes do you like??if you have another fav please post it up
i liked all of themm πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

the scene in the beggining when troy an gabriella are singin😳 "start of something new" on that stage thingi and troy kinda keeps leanin towards her and gabreilla almosts falls its SOOO Cuh-ute!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

&&

i also lov the balcony scene and when shes on the phone with him..and he goes turn around..an hes standin rite thereeee😳😳

When "we're all in this together" comes on and also When Sharpay gets dumped by food by Gabby it was soooooo hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ~*Manshi*~

When Sharpay gets dumped by food by Gabby it was soooooo hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†yeah that was too hilarious and then she goes to her locker to change her clothesπŸ˜•....and also when Troy and his team go to the Drama Club say go drama club or somethign like that and Ryan is trying to figure out what they're trying to sayπŸ˜†

my fav was when Troy and Gabriella audition.πŸ‘ gabriella asks troy why he was hiding behind the mop.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tt scene was funny & zac efron's expressions in that scene were simply classic!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ btw, i feel sooo old when i come in here & post.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hehe!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 17 years ago
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

my fav was when Troy and Gabriella audition.πŸ‘ gabriella asks troy why he was hiding behind the mop.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tt scene was funny & zac efron's expressions in that scene were simply classic!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ btw, i feel sooo old when i come in here & post.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hehe!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont worry....all of us are still kids at heartπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
My fav part is when the gang gets detention, and when zac is messing with when hes sleeping with the ball!
πŸ˜ƒ

~~~Mahak~~~
also a favorite scene of mine is when Te Wildcats win the game and zac is celebrating...and then Vanessa come in a red dress and hugs him from behind and says "congradulations wildcat" 😳 and then Troy is just about to kiss her 😳 but chad wisks him away

Originally posted by Tani91

also a favorite scene of mine is when Te Wildcats win the game and zac is celebrating...and then Vanessa come in a red dress and hugs him from behind and says "congradulations wildcat" 😳 and then Troy is just about to kiss her 😳 but chad wisks him away

that scene was really cute!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but that chad spoiled the moment for them!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lols! but he himself had a moment with taylor!😳😳 so unfair!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hehe!