We have to be Vocal Fans

nanny2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
We have to stand for  what  we want  like the other fandom  does eg  yhm  fandom 

I urge  the silent  readers to come out post their  perspective  on he forum  to show SP  and SARAJ  how much do we love and care  about  SEA

What  we do is get  mad on the CVs  and bash  them silently and love them silently so how would they know  where  there  show  stands  in the eyes  of youth  fans 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crusty thumbnail

I'm always surprised why this forum has such low activity. It was alright till feb/march I think... after that it's a downward spiral. Neither the lead pair are given proper importance nor the side characters are properly etched out... who'll remain loyal to such show, really? Taking audience too much for granted... They could've done wonders during and post-confession but the royal mess drove away a potential fanbase this show could've had. 
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For me there isn't much of anything left in this show for me to watch I just watch coz of Rajshri and so I am waiting for it to end so that I dnt have to watch. So unfortunately whether they show romance or not I dnt really care that much so I dnt knw hw to help u guys coz I wnt be promoting romance. Bt I would like to not be tortured whilst watching this show by the evil characters and the cvs stupidity. So my suggestion is if u tweet, tweet directly to the channel that Tripathe will just make u depressed by tweeting back to u and telling fans to stop being negative ab the show or u guys want it to end.