Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

It was good and it made sense.. no bhoot, churail, dayan ðŸ¤¢

I know Rajbeer from Perfect Bride..

U used to watch perfect bride...omggg even I luved watching perfect bride...It was surprisingly very well made even if it was scripted...and the couple who won r indeed living happily together as a couple means they indeed got married and it was all fake 

I LUVED RAJVEER IN PERFECT BRIDE...he was like the guy all gals dreamt of...I liked yashdeep too as well...luved him with gurpreet
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

No, I agree with Hinna, Rajbeer is definitely better looking but KVB is a brilliant actor and there is just something about him. He is like Benedict Cumberbatch, not good-looking but amazing screen presence that you can't help but fall for them.

I heard the second season got really good ratings especially because of KVB. I had tried watching season 1 when it started but I cannot stand KSG.

Ksg is characterless in real life but he is a terrific actor and he and surbhi too qubool hain get the fame to its peak 

It's his portrayal of asad ahmed khan which got all crazy 

And yesss I JUST LUV KVB TO DEATH 

I used to watch only his scenes with surbhi in season 2 just to see him...and I luved their background music JUNOON TERE ISHQ KA...it was addictive...he is a gifted actor and he can pull off any style 
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Ksg is characterless in real life but he is a terrific actor and he and surbhi too qubool hain get the fame to its peak 

It's his portrayal of asad ahmed khan which got all crazy 

And yesss I JUST LUV KVB TO DEATH 

I used to watch only his scenes with surbhi in season 2 just to see him...and I luved their background music JUNOON TERE ISHQ KA...it was addictive...he is a gifted actor and he can pull off any style 

Oh, I don't like KSG onscreen or offscreen. I don't think his acting is anything special. I will never understand what girls see in him because he has no looks whatsoever. Oh well, to each their own.

My only interest in QH is the background music. Raju Singh's bg scores are beautiful. So whenever there is a new season of QH, I look up a scene just to hear the music. I personally like Junoon Tere Ishq Ka the most, then Mitwa Ishq Pe Zor Nahi, then O Mere Yaara. I also love Asad's bg tune. However, IPK still had the best music, and after that Humsafars (which I didn't watch but looked up the music).
MochaQueen thumbnail

No, I agree with Hinna, Rajbeer is definitely better looking but KVB is a brilliant actor and there is just something about him. He is like Benedict Cumberbatch, not good-looking but amazing screen presence that you can't help but fall for them.

I heard the second season got really good ratings especially because of KVB. I had tried watching season 1 when it started but I cannot stand KSG.

Yayyy! KVB is a good actor but I like him in negative roles. Hes not hero material tbh.
And KSG too, hes an amazing actor but not attractive
MochaQueen thumbnail

Is season 2 worth a watch? I wanted to try it out for KVB. Why is this show still on then? The biggest question is, how did Hinna manage to stay loyal to it for so long?

For the longest time I couldn't figure out where I had seen Rajbeer, it bugged me so much then I realized he had an appearance in Rishta.com.

im loyal for Surbhi <3 and now Rajbeer
but apparently there is a new hero now, Avinash Sachdev is entering :/

The 2nd season sucked IMO. First was the best despite having that creepy KSG
MochaQueen thumbnail
Abbyyy, you have to go watch Rajbeer and Surbhi scenes!

Ive never watched YHM, but I wouldnt be surprised if she has split personality. Ekta did the same in her other show Kuch Is Tarah.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

im loyal for Surbhi <3 and now Rajbeer

but apparently there is a new hero now, Avinash Sachdev is entering :/

The 2nd season sucked IMO. First was the best despite having that creepy KSG

New hero? Avinash really? Why? What about Rajbeer? Didn't this new season like just start? I guess the first season was the best because it was more normal than the others? I think Gul is quickly losing it.

I think KVB is hero material. As I said before, he might not be good-looking but he has screen presence and is a great actor. He has a charm. All of this makes him quite attractive.

I will try the show to compare all of them lol.

Edited by canuck-umz - 8 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
I have no idea why they killed off Azaad :@ waise I am an Avinash fan too :P

I hate the way KVB talks lol
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What the!!!
Yahan bhi shuru ho Gaye 😡
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5