Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

yes...when will shoot complete??

Dont know... can only speculate as Pak dramas don't require months of post-production work. Hamza Abbasi's previous drama Pyaare Afzal's last episode was telecasted on 12th Aug, 2014. And the actors of the drama did their last schedule of shoot in mid july of 2014, just a month before the last episode.

This also was attributed to changes done by the writer & production team [Six Sigma regarding the end of the drama [Pyaare Afzal] during the telecast of the drama. Six Sigma is also involved with this project and other co-producer happens to be HUM channel owner Momina Duraid.

Gohar Rasheed recently completed his part of shoot and returned to Lahore. On his fb page he was asked about the completion of shoot on which he replied almost, which could mean for his part to be shot or the overall drama shoot to be completed by the other cast.

Both Hamza Ali Abbasi and Haseeb Hassan are also reported to start on their respective films by March, but these are unconfirmed reports.
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 26javey

Exactly. Just because he doesn't have a pretty boy look doesn't mean he deserves all this percent hero being thrown at him. Like you said, he doesn't even do roles that require him to be a pretty boy. The hate he's receiving is unwarranted and plain rude. 

This is Saleem Meraj, he will be seen in the latter part of Mann Mayal

Make a comparison of Gohar Rasheed acting with this guy. Meraj mite not have the best screen presence also but he will justify his part in the drama and make the audience believe his act unlike Gohar Rasheed

As saying goes Audience are the best judge.

Gohar Rasheed has had better opportunities than Meraj [a veteran of 20+ years of theatre and TV] getting lead roles like in drama Digest Writer, but Mr. Rasheed is just a bad actor.

As far as I know, Gohar Rasheed comes from a wealthy background associated with Brokerage firm [stock market]. He has worked with Hum tv as a producer for few years before he joined Shah Sharabeel theatre group [from where he became friends with Hamza Ali Abbasi]. Then again he jumped into acting and formed a production company to get himself acting gigs. He shares a close relationship with both Six Sigma [Humayun Saeed]and MD productions [Momina Duraid, Hum tv] who are both involved in the production of this drama as well.

Off course there are many great actors in Pakistan who are'nt good looking but Gohar Rasheed is a financier/Producer/Good PR for which he justifies to be preferred over the others who mite have done a better job than him.

But the best thing is that in the end Audience decide who they like, their basic criteria is talent and acting [good screen presence is a bonus] different from the criteria set by production houses.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bade34

This is Saleem Meraj, he will be seen in the latter part of Mann Mayal

Make a comparison of Gohar Rasheed acting with this guy. Meraj mite not have the best screen presence also but he will justify his part in the drama and make the audience believe his act unlike Gohar Rasheed

As saying goes Audience are the best judge.

Gohar Rasheed has had better opportunities than Meraj [a veteran of 20+ years of theatre and TV] getting lead roles like in drama Digest Writer, but Mr. Rasheed is just a bad actor.

As far as I know, Gohar Rasheed comes from a wealthy background associated with Brokerage firm [stock market]. He has worked with Hum tv as a producer for few years before he joined Shah Sharabeel theatre group [from where he became friends with Hamza Ali Abbasi]. Then again he jumped into acting and formed a production company to get himself acting gigs. He shares a close relationship with both Six Sigma [Humayun Saeed]and MD productions [Momina Duraid, Hum tv] who are both involved in the production of this drama as well.

Off course there are many great actors in Pakistan who are'nt good looking but Gohar Rasheed is a financier/Producer/Good PR for which he justifies to be preferred over the others who mite have done a better job than him.

But the best thing is that in the end Audience decide who they like, their basic criteria is talent and acting [good screen presence is a bonus] different from the criteria set by production houses.

I was under the impression Gohar was a singer and followed his contemporaries (Fawad Khan and Junaid Khan) and started acting. Clearly, you have more knowledge about this than I do. But that does not justify the derogatory terms being used to describe him.

PS. I do not believe that the audience are the best judge. (but that is a debate I'd rather not get into right now)
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

How come Hamzas shoot finished before the rest? That doesnt sound good

I hope he doesnt die in the show

if both Hamza and Gohar are done..that means only girls r left??? what is then taking time for girls
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
according to bade34...
Gohar's shoot is done.
MochaQueen thumbnail
then maybe they are not shooting the scenes in order :S unless both guys die in the show 😆
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
how do u know Hamza's shoot is done??
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: 26javey

I was under the impression Gohar was a singer and followed his contemporaries (Fawad Khan and Junaid Khan) and started acting. Clearly, you have more knowledge about this than I do. But that does not justify the derogatory terms being used to describe him.

PS. I do not believe that the audience are the best judge. (but that is a debate I'd rather not get into right now)

@bold - Wo dusra Gohar hai 😆 Gohar Mumtaz. He used to be in Jal band.

"servant hero" is too strong an insult for anyone so I defo don't stand by that. BUT! That saying, I find Gohar lacking charm on screen. Not every guy on TV is some Greek God and that's a fact. But like actors are generally categorized in "lead material" or "supporting material". Gohar, IMHO, falls in the latter. He just doesn't have that certain charm which makes one a leading hero. What sucks is that he's coming in all these big, mainstream dramas in lead categories and that is basically annoying to watch.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

then maybe they are not shooting the scenes in order :S unless both guys die in the show 😆

They aren't shooting in order since day 1. The first ever BTS pics that came had Hamza dressed all businessman like..with glasses, suit, gelled back hair. Vasay was also in those pics. Maya hadn't begun shooting back then. Then some time later they went to Hyderabad and that's where the majority of the first episode was shot. Shoot isn't being done linearly and more by convenience. Which makes sense..the star cast is HUGE, everyone must be busy with their own thing. Hamza had taken a break in between as well when he was busy doing politics 😆