Bhabho-Bhabhasa separation

Posted: 8 years ago
Bhabho you always wanted everything and every one ideal for your family like ideal son, ideal daughter, ideal daughters in law, ideal sons in law, but have you wondered who in this mortal world would like to idolise you.. You hated when sooraj ji supported sandhya, or vikram supported meena, but you always loved to get support from your husband. You would say sandhya did some black magic on sooraj ji , but tell me what kind if magic you did on bhabhasa that he is ready to be a sinner just because you are a sinner. You always thought that your beendnis controlled your sons but what about the control you exercised on bhabhasa that he was never able to open his mouth before you..

You always treated him as if he was your servant, you never spoke to him without taunting, you always bullied him, you always kept counting what he was eating.. So are you a perfect wife or daughter in law.. Have you ever respected your beend?? You were happy to make bhabhasa your shadow but you could not tolerate closeness between your sons and their wives. The only person who needs to get separated from her husband is no other than you bhabho because you don't deserve bhabhasa.. You require a robot who obeys your commands.. Human relations are not for you bhabho.. You have no right to question sandhya when you yourself have never respected bhabhasa..

Lol , Nisha (can I call you that?) your posts always make my day without fail .

I also have another question , didn't Bhabo and Bhabhasa leave the village to start a nuclear family? Bhabo is such a hypocrite 😑
Bhabho did not even call Suraj back when he left home for Sandhya for fifteen days. She is not going to care if Bhabhasa left. All she cares about is her big fat ego. Someone please give her some jawaab and julaab for her highly constipated disposition.
Originally posted by iLoveNutella

Lol , Nisha (can I call you that?) your posts always make my day without fail .

I also have another question , didn't Bhabo and Bhabhasa leave the village to start a nuclear family? Bhabo is such a hypocrite 😑

Thanks my friend and sure you can call me Nisha.. See whatever bhabho does or say is brahma vakya ( words of god ) so no body can change it.. She is hypocrite, heartless, dictator and all the negativities that are there in the world are in abundance in bhabho 🀒
[QUOTE=Deebz]Bhabho did not even call Suraj back when he left home for Sandhya for fifteen days. She is not going to care if Bhabhasa left. All she cares about is her big fat ego. Someone please give her some jawaab and julaab for her highly constipated disposition.[/QUOTE]
🀣🀣 so funny deebz I loved it..but I guess bhabho will need bhabhasa because he is the only one who listens to her.. Her devoted servant.. If he also goes bhabho will thrown out and I want to see thatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Bhabho is bad beyond limits. she only cares for her stupid adamant decisions. does not care for anyone else ...not even Suraj or Ved.
She always tries to rule over her husband or sons but if sandhya will try to do same she wont like a bit.

After hijack track, Bhabho got sick and Babasa and Suraj decided to throw Sandhya out. After this track Suraj got sick and bhabho decides to throw Sandhya out. So we will just have to wait and see how long it will take this time to bring her back in house.
Originally posted by soho

Bhabho is bad beyond limits. she only cares for her stupid adamant decisions. does not care for anyone else ...not even Suraj or Ved.
She always tries to rule over her husband or sons but if sandhya will try to do same she wont like a bit.

After hijack track, Bhabho got sick and Babasa and Suraj decided to throw Sandhya out. After this track Suraj got sick and bhabho decides to throw Sandhya out. So we will just have to wait and see how long it will take this time to bring her back in house.

I feel that sandhya should leave forever and after today's episode I will say sooraj ji does not deserve her
Originally posted by Mugl-e-azam

I feel that sandhya should leave forever and after today's episode I will say sooraj ji does not deserve her

Hi all, I have been a silent reader on this forum, enjoying the posts.  I feel Sooraj should go to Maasa and bring her to live with them in RM to reign in Bhaboo, Meenakshi and Mohit. Maasa can throw out Lalima and give full control to Sandhya and keep everyone under control in a civilised way.

Secondly after his contribution to MM and hijack episodes  and given his Suraj's understanding of Sandhya's duties and commitments, his patriotism, he should also join Police force.
Then let us see what Bhabo has to say abt Suraj's missions.

Originally posted by inddrca

Hi all, I have been a silent reader on this forum, enjoying the posts. I feel Sooraj should go to Maasa and bring her to live with them in RM to reign in Bhaboo, Meenakshi and Mohit. Maasa can throw out Lalima and give full control to Sandhya and keep everyone under control in a civilised way.

Secondly after his contribution to MM and hijack episodes and given his Suraj's understanding of Sandhya's duties and commitments, his patriotism, he should also join Police force.
Then let us see what Bhabo has to say abt Suraj's missions.

Bhabho would have never brought any one for sandhya if this had happened the other way round.. At that time society, values, mhaare chhore Ki yaadein ( memories of my son ), every justification she would have given.. She is a sadist.. She would have praised sandhya that see she loved my son so much that she became insane.. 🀒
Originally posted by Mugl-e-azam

Bhabho would have never brought any one for sandhya if this had happened the other way round.. At that time society, values, mhaare chhore Ki yaadein ( memories of my son ), every justification she would have given.. She is a sadist.. She would have praised sandhya that see she loved my son so much that she became insane.. 🀒

True, Bhabho thought of Chavi remarriage but not Emily, Meenakshi blamed for all mistakes tough vikram is equally responsible for all mistakes. Her bahus cant talk back to their husbands but she never listens to bhabhasa or even take his opinion forget listening to his advice if any given rarely.