Reason for hating Sargun and her ghulam hubby- LINK - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
@Paru - they have better work to do πŸ˜†
Originally posted by paru10

If that is the case then why are you stalking the forum πŸ˜† That includes you too nah coming to the forum and making show related topic.. If you don't wanna be in the puppet group simply leaveπŸ˜‰ BTW you taking this issue way too seriously; it is their personal life you don't have the right to say what they should do or notπŸ˜†
Did you compare puppet show with JR? Lol. You clearly did not understand what I meant. By the way its a public site and forum. So anybody is free to post . Ofcourse I am nobody to comment on their personal life. But if come infront of camera and do PDA , talk rubbish , ridicule others, people will comment.
Originally posted by ParulRocks

Did you compare puppet show with JR? Lol. You clearly did not understand what I meant. By the way its a public site and forum. So anybody is free to post . Ofcourse I am nobody to comment on their personal life. But if come infront of camera and do PDA , talk rubbish , ridicule others, people will comment.

So you tell me nah what do you mean by enjoying the puppet show πŸ˜†
Originally posted by paru10

So you tell me nah what do you mean by enjoying the puppet show πŸ˜†
Sargun Ravi ka puppetgiri for their pankhas here ( who love the puppet and his master) . I thought it was pretty clear what I meant.
Wait, lemme get this straight - Ravi wanted to clear the air about NiVi rumours at an award ceremony? Is that right? πŸ€” Very strange. Not to mention absurd!

Anyhow, don't kill me folks but the list is endless with insecure wives/gfs of tv actors. They allow their insecurities to creep in an become a headache for fans.

Ravi and Nia were good friends in the early stages of JR. Clearly the rumours spread by pathetic "journalism" had a not so pleasant impact on their equation. It isn't rocket science. Things between them have changed - it's evident.

But I don't understand why we are taking digs at one another here πŸ˜† ab jaane bhi do. Apna BP kyun high kare...
Originally posted by ParulRocks

Sargun Ravi ka puppetgiri for their pankhas here ( who love the puppet and his master) . I thought it was pretty clear what I meant.

Who told you we were enjoying the puppet show; you weren't clear enough because there is no puppet show going on here! Haven't you read all while what we were all discussing about on the other post! I thought we were clear in our conversation showing our hatred for Sargun. For your kind information, there are no Sargun's puppet here! Yes, There are Ravi fans here and I am one of them. Let me be concise, In fact I love NiVi otherwise you are gonna call me Ravi's Phankas and Nia hater πŸ₯±
Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago
Ohk I ohk I read d article !! I agree dis wasn't the right place to clear it that's y sargun stopped  him from doing so and if he took her suggestion that should he do it or not I dint understand what was wrong in it !! He can have his wife approval for something ! He was not asking some random person it was his wife so what's wrong ?? 
And it's not dat he is her ghumlam or puppet some people don't like linking up their names with anyone self accept dere partner !! Dats just a nature ! Some don't give a dam to such things but yo dome it matters and Ravi is one of those ! He dint wanted his name to get linked with anyone accept sargun and lemme tell u it's not only about Nia also during his previous show wen his name got linked up with Aishwarya even den he made it very clear in an interview about all d rumours 

Sargun has got nothing to do with JR show .. Avoid dragging in personal life of actor in a show's forum

Topic closed
JR Dev team