Time Bomb 9/11

LAW SUIT FILED ON THE MAKERS OF TB!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Aqsa

Aqsa

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Oh acha Thanks natzSmile.Anyways Breathing_irony ur avatar is soooo cuteEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LAW SUIT FILED ON THE MAKERS OF TB!!! (Page 2)" in Time Bomb 9/11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sim_salian

sim_salian

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 7:07am | IP Logged

no need to worry just read mumbai -mirror and they have said that zee has been directed by the courts to file an affadavit to support their claim ...and the show will be telecasted as per the announcements .Big smile..they seem confident enough that TB is different ...they will sort it offf coz the courts are with TB i guess .......so lets have faith ......Clap

and sneha ...i had seen bride and prejudicethe film ...though it was a crooked version of the original novel ...but darcy was an endearing character .....but darcy was unlike sujal Embarrassed... this is just my opinion ....no hard feelins ....ok

sim

Ranim

Ranim

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 7:21am | IP Logged
i think KEKTA is behind this Angry

natz

IF-Rockerz

natz

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Okay... bohot sarey logon ko reply karna hai... I'll do this one by one...

Aqsa... you're welcome...

Sneha... Jane Austin is dead... aur Pride & Prejudice key copyrights jis kisi key bhi paas hai, ye soch kar khush hoga ki chalo aik copy to biki..LOL And well... TB is a big project... I'm sure Kehtan Mehta would do something about it.. not to worry, at the most title change hojayega...

Ranim... Ekta has nothing to do with this... just chill...

And Sim.. Sneha was not talking about that movie 'Bride & Prejudice'.. she's talking about Jane Austin's book... 'Pride & Prejudice'

BTW... all those who are unaware or have forgotten... don't miss 'The Making of Time Bomb 9/11' tomorrow at 07:30 p.m. I.S.T

breathing_irony

IF-Dazzler

breathing_irony

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged

natz...Bride n Prejudice was a totally twisted n destroyed version of Pride n Prejudice.....

I study english literature, n Pride n pRejudice is the novel we have 2 study 4 our external exams... it is one the best selling novels ever.....I've read the book several times....n the book character of darcy is jsut LIKE the sujal we had in the initial episodes of the story....I knw tht aint the point....but still its not fair tht someone lik Ekta who totally lacks originality n copies frm great novelists n also copies frm shows lik BOld n Beautiful get away with it n make a lot of money but on the other hand ppl. lik Zee n Ketan Mehta get caught in this mess....

I knw I'm sounding stupid...but not being able 2 see rajeev for the past 2 weeks on KTH is really frustrating me.....GOD y cant the show just start make then Ill stop eating ur brains!!!

natz

IF-Rockerz

natz

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 8:57am | IP Logged

It's okay Sneha.. even I've read Pride & Prejudice... and well Ekta is a copy cat.. coz my dad said even the initial story of KSBKBT is based on some old Hindi movie, I don't remember the name... I too am waiting for TB...

BTW... you study English Literature... ahem ahem.. bura matt maanna but the subject is soggy and boring yaar.. how do you manage..???Confused

~asma~

~asma~

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the interview

*Meg_d*

IF-Veteran Member

*Meg_d*

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 2:13am | IP Logged
OMGOuchdont have words for this!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Time Bomb 9/11 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.