Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@RJ I don't expect SURYA to blast at Bhabo or being disrespectful. But when she is wrong dissent has to be shown. And there has to be some transformation in other characters also. If IPS officer is part of this lootera family what change she is bringing.
If she cant clean her house of the criminals, what change she can bring to society. The whole problem of script is that.
And no amount of hijack, MM can fix this problem as long as they don't show SURYA dissenting the criminal activities at home   and Bhabo is exposed one way or other
valgus thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreed akka 😊. If sandhya stopped bhabo from using prema she would not have faced this problem. karma!!
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@RJ I don't expect SURYA to blast at Bhabo or being disrespectful. But when she is wrong dissent has to be shown. And there has to be some transformation in other characters also. If IPS officer is part of this lootera family what change she is bringing.

If she cant clean her house of the criminals, what change she can bring to society. The whole problem of script is that.
And no amount of hijack, MM can fix this problem as long as they don't show SURYA dissenting the criminal activities at home   and Bhabo is exposed one way or other

Agree. Script is the problem here. For drama they make RP members do crimes and when the time comes for their punishment or highlighting their deeds cvs are keeping SurYa in the frontline and all the wrath will be on them specially sandy she being an IPS talking in favor of wrong doers. If they can't effort to sent bb, Meenakshi, etc to jail and loose the character they shouldn't have made them do those crimes in the first place. Even now this fake death drama Sandy is butchered brutally for RP side story and along with sandy whole police department is shown in bad light 

What bothers me most is Bhabho & Meenakshi after doing absurd things they are shown as great mothers and wives. Sandy who is a civil servant who went serve the country and actually saved lakhs of people's lives they butchered/projected as useless mother and wife and now she will be shown as criminal who will be going to beg Bhabho for mercy for her wrong doings and lower her head in shame. What a pity 😭 seriously this is DabH script 👏👏 
shruthiravi thumbnail
@jsingh for many viewers IPS means action. National security over and above others. But IPS is not about chasing terrorists and criminals alone. Dhisyum, dhishyum, spy mission etc.. cannot be seen in isolation and an IPS officer doesn't become great if only such things are done.

IPS as a profession needs to set you apart from others. Your thoughts and actions should be in line with the oath you have taken. Country above family. An IPS officer protect the law of the country and its citizen. And when you are protecting people, first and the foremost you need is emotional stability. You need not justify your actions to anyone, or prove your loyalty to anyone. In Time you should allow your actions to speak.

If Sandhya is an IPS officer and if she feels what she did is right, she should have the guts to walk out from RP. Instead of Bhabo making Sooraj take the decision, she should throw the ball in his court. What does he feel about her action. Does he think her action can be justified.

The moment Sandhya walks away Bhabo will know where the power lies. She trying to prove a ideal bahu to Bhabo is the testimony to the fact that she herself thinks what she did is wrong. She shouldn't have gone like that for national security.

The whole oath and process of IPS and Sandhya the character falls out here. Not that it has not been already fallen.
Mugl-e-azam thumbnail

@jsingh for many viewers IPS means action. National security over and above others. But IPS is not about chasing terrorists and criminals alone. Dhisyum, dhishyum, spy mission etc.. cannot be seen in isolation and an IPS officer doesn't become great if only such things are done.

IPS as a profession needs to set you apart from others. Your thoughts and actions should be in line with the oath you have taken. Country above family. An IPS officer protect the law of the country and its citizen. And when you are protecting people, first and the foremost you need is emotional stability. You need not justify your actions to anyone, or prove your loyalty to anyone. In Time you should allow your actions to speak.
If Sandhya is an IPS officer and if she feels what she did is right, she should have the guts to walk out from RP. Instead of Bhabo making Sooraj take the decision, she should throw the ball in his court. What does he feel about her action. Does he think her action can be justified.
The moment Sandhya walks away Bhabo will know where the power lies. She trying to prove a ideal bahu to Bhabo is the testimony to the fact that she herself thinks what she did is wrong. She shouldn't have gone like that for national security.
The whole oath and process of IPS and Sandhya the character falls out here. Not that it has not been already fallen.

👏 👏 this is what I always maintained that defence is nit like other professions.. For defence people their lives belong to the country first and then comes the family.. Bhabho as you said is a leech.. She can commit any crime ( emotionally killing a person ) under the pretext that she did it for family and is always forgiven.. That is why she never learnt.. Meenakshi is not so evil but very ungrateful.. What I don't understand is that is lalima's aim in her life is to force herself upon a man who does not love her?? Is that the motive of her life?? What are they trying to show that girls can not live without boys?? This point I will say shows the regressive mentality which was not expected of DABH
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Mugl-e-Azam this was the reason I was questioning Sandhya on MM, not that I am against women empowerement or I believe Sandhya should only be an ideal wife and mother. But does she have the conviction in her actions. Can she stand up for her actions without needing a crutch of ideal bahu tag.

If she cant and needs Bhabo's acceptance to justify her action, then she fails horribly, miserably as an IPS officer as well as a inspiration.

Because inspirational people own their actions. They don't look out for justification. That is where Pre-IPS Sooraj character use to take the cake. Because he owned his action and that's why Sooraj eating Non-Veg became inspirational because he doesn't give justification as he feels he has been true to the conscience.

And for an IPS officer national security is important and if her MIL cant understand that, leave the place as the country needs you and allow the time to show the justification of your actions. Don't beg and take another matka or 6 month challenge. Don't go behind her, allow her to come to you.

And if Sandhya is going to take 6 month challenge this is where audience has to show their power, rejecting the idea. Show needs TRPs and we the audience give them that.

Audience of BD were able to get the show exclusive on hotstar, audience of TSM have bought the show to the verge of closure for the unacceptable regressive twist CVs gave,  audience of YHM I guess managed to get rid of Surrogacy track, then why cant the audience of DABH take the stand for exposing Bhabo Maiyya and show Sandhya as an upright officer. Don't they think they have the power to stop this Bhabo worshipping by the leads.
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
fairfairysays thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bhabho just want her son to lead a happy family life which is not possible when his partner is a dedicated patriotic adventurous police officer like sandhya rathi...may be that is the reason she is supporting lalima...
Mugl-e-azam thumbnail

@Mugl-e-Azam this was the reason I was questioning Sandhya on MM, not that I am against women empowerement or I believe Sandhya should only be an ideal wife and mother. But does she have the conviction in her actions. Can she stand up for her actions without needing a crutch of ideal bahu tag.

If she cant and needs Bhabo's acceptance to justify her action, then she fails horribly, miserably as an IPS officer as well as a inspiration.
Because inspirational people own their actions. They don't look out for justification. That is where Pre-IPS Sooraj character use to take the cake. Because he owned his action and that's why Sooraj eating Non-Veg became inspirational because he doesn't give justification as he feels he has been true to the conscience.
And for an IPS officer national security is important and if her MIL cant understand that, leave the place as the country needs you and allow the time to show the justification of your actions. Don't beg and take another matka or 6 month challenge. Don't go behind her, allow her to come to you.
And if Sandhya is going to take 6 month challenge this is where audience has to show their power, rejecting the idea. Show needs TRPs and we the audience give them that.
Audience of BD were able to get the show exclusive on hotstar, audience of TSM have bought the show to the verge of closure for the unacceptable regressive twist CVs gave, audience of YHM I guess managed to get rid of Surrogacy track, then why cant the audience of DABH take the stand for exposing Bhabo Maiyya and show Sandhya as an upright officer. Don't they think they have the power to stop this Bhabo worshipping by the leads.

I remember your post Shruti and you have very rightly put that that people who inspire other don't ask for others to justify their actions.. If she is true to her duty then she should definitely not apologise to bhabho and taking test would be very demeaning because that would mean that if her country needs her then first permission has to be taken from bhabho.. Does not bhabho know the requirements of her job?? Or that also should be done according to her rotten rules?? If Sandhya was working late nights and some day came along with a male colleague then also bhabho would say that her character is lose.. For once I want CVs to show bhabho getting punished.. I m dyeing to see her getting abandoned by her family