Hey Bhabo, give Sandhya's Kidney back ! - Page 2

Poll

Heey Bhabo, give Sandhya's Kidney back !

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taha0023 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I voted for Sandhya's kidney !

If she would love her profession more than family , she would not give her Kidney to a selfish saasu maaa.

Lifebeautifulso thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry Taha, 
Honestly, I don't like to mention sandhya's kidney donation as sandhya wouldn't be sandhya who I know if she hadn't given her kidney to Babho. 
That Sandhya loves babho is undoubted .
The kidney donation proves sandhya's love for Babho at the cost of her dream - sooraj's efforts, only Babho could forget that!

but mentioning about this is like forcing babho to love sandhya in return  which means that Sandhya and we Surya's fans are like babho and what babho is doing now can be justified.

Sorry Taha I know you don't mean that but this topic make me have this thinking!
Edited by Lifebeautifulso - 8 years ago
Taha0023 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifebeautifulso

Sorry Taha, 

Honestly, I don't like to mention sandhya's kidney donation as sandhya wouldn't be sandhya who I know if she hadn't given her kidney to Babho. 
That Sandhya loves babho is undoubted .
The kidney donation proves sandhya's love for Babho at the cost of her dream - sooraj's efforts, only Babho could forget that!

but mentioning about this is like forcing babho to love sandhya in return  which means that Sandhya and we Surya's fans are like babho and what babho is doing now can be justified.

Sorry Taha I know you don't mean that but this topic make me have this thinking!

Dear Nice to hear from you..
Sandhya loved Bhabo, does not matter she gave Kidney or not.. I completely agree with you.
Sandhya loved bhabo always unconditionally. I will add these lines on this post now.
Mere dimaag mein yie ayaa hi nehi yaar 😆😆
No dear I did not mean to force Bhabo to love Sandhya. I really really want Bhabo should return her Kidney. 😆😆 It is a punch on bhabo'd face. That is it ..
Sandhya does not need her lover, neither we want such a selfish lady Love Sandhya back.
She is selfish and narsisitic mother.
She does not love Suraj, neither Veb and Sandhya is out of question.

I mentioned Kidney donation, as a joke and silly way to a silly lady Bhabo. Not interested if she love Sandhya back or not.

Not sure how CVs will prove this time bhabo innocent.

She was always an abuser and still she is.

From this track, it is proven Bhabo is a grey character. By making Lalima grey will not make Bhabo white.

The lady bhabo is proven as one of the most cruel sasu maa in Indian television