Suryaputra Karn

Navi....Arjun The Warrior Prince journey AT... - Page 50

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
. Abandoning their wounded brothers and sires and sons and friends and relatives by marriage and kinsmen they fled, urging their steeds and elephants to their utmost speed. Beholding them broken and routed, Drona and Drona's son, and Vrihadvala, and Kripa, and Duryodhana, and Karna, and Kritavarman, and Suvala's son (Sakuni), rushed in great wrath against the unvanquished son of Subhadra. Almost all these, O king, were beaten back by thy grandson.

This is how the great SIDPutr Karna along with his good friend and others were beaten by my lion cub my Arjun's heroic son Abhi . I know SIDT will ruin his heroism and attribute it to that not at all Maharathi Vrishasen. It gives me mental peace to share it with my silent readers.I hope they understand how false SIDT is and how heroic my Arjun and Abhi are.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Karna Is shown making war strategies in the precap. Hilarious and absurd. As long as Bheeshma is alive,Karna could never venture in to anything connected to war leave alone making war strategies. And after that Drona managed everything. Capturing Yudhishtir  plan is in Drona Parv but not in Bheeshma Parv. Duryothan asks Drona to do that and Drona says as long as Arjun is there he can not do so. But the great Utkarsh Nathani made Bheeshma and Drona dumb commanders and Karna reigns supreme deciding every thing. At the end of the day dear SIDT remember one thing. When your hopeless serial comes to an end it will be gone from the Television screens and from public memory. You are doing futile exercise.Mind it always.
ltelidevara thumbnail
, on the one side and Abhimanyu alone on the other, became awful. The son, of Arjuna, encompassed on all sides by those enemies with crowds of cars, slew the charioteer of Vrishasena and also cut off his bow. And the mighty Abhimanyu then pierced Vrishasena's steeds with his straight shafts, upon which those coursers, with the speed of the wind, bore Vrishasena away from the battle

On the thirteenth day of the battle this is how Abhi vanquished Vrishasen who went off from the battlefield. Vrishasen is not a match even for my Abhi. How can he resist Arjun at all? Vrishasen,the great Maharathi Blah,Blah. Hello Utkarsh Nathani we have Vyas Bharat for us. We dont need SID Bharat yani Karn Bharat.
ltelidevara thumbnail
with his own weapons those of them all and of Karna also, O lord, Satyaki quickly pierced Vrishasena in the centre of the chest. Pierced with that arrow, the valiant Vrishasena, of great splendour, quickly fell down on his car, casting aside his bow. Then Karna, believing that mighty car-warrior,viz., Vrishasena, slain, became scorched with grief on account of the death of his son and began to afflict Satyaki with great force.

This is how Satyaki made Vrishasena fall in his chariot. Vrishasen defeated Drupad,Nakul Sahadevetc. But he never out powered ace warriors like Satyaki,Abhi ...and you showed Vrishasen prevented Arjun from reaching Duryothan? Ridiculous. Just because your grandson is made to sit on the shoulders of warriors just because you made even Drona and Bheeshma raise their bows in honour of your grandson,it won't become a fact. It is better SIDT if you realise that.You can never make Vrishasen on par with Abhimanyu forget about Arjun. Even if you showed thus,khud your own fans I mean the fans of your Putr will find it awkward.So..Try to be true to the Epic.Otherwise Lord will come down to tackle people like you and your wonderful writers. Yada Yada hi Dharmasya Glanirbhavati Bharata..Remember?
Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Karna couldn't see the viratrup that was shown in Kurusabha by Bhagawan. And Sony Krishna is asking Karna if he felt bad because he has shown Arjun the Viswarup. The makers are illeterate and unpadh type I think. They couldn't even realise that both the virat rups are different. They could not swallow the fact that their lead Charecter is not fortunate enough to see the Virat rup. So they want to mislead the viewers by showing what they want. They crossed all the limits by making Krishna ask' Tumhe bura to Nahi laga." God save these desparate souls. If Karna happens to see this serial from heaven he will die thousand deaths again.
ltelidevara thumbnail
amongst the foe, entirely stupefied by slumber, were slain without their being conscious (of the strokes that launched them into eternity). Beholding this condition of the soldiers, O bull among men, Vibhatsu in a very loud voice, said these words: all of you, with your animals, are worn out with exertion and blind with sleep. Ye warriors, ye are enveloped in darkness and with dust. Therefore, if ye like, ye may rest. Indeed, here, on the field of battle close your eyes for a while. Then when the moon will rise, ye Kurus and Pandavas, ye may again, having slept and taken rest, encounter each other for the sake of heaven.' Hearing these words of the virtuous Arjuna, the virtuous warriors (of the Kuru army) assented to the suggestion, and addressing one another, loudly said, 'O Karna, O Karna, O king Duryodhana, abstain from the fight. The Pandava host hath ceased to strike us.' Then at those words of Phalguna, uttered loudly by him, the Pandava army as also thine, O Bharata, abstained from battle. Indeed, these noble words of Partha were highly applauded by the gods, the high-souledRishis, and all the gladdened soldiers. Applauding those kind words, O Bharata, all the troops, O king, worn out with exertion, laid -themselves down for sleep, O bull of Bharata's race. Then that army of thine, O Bharata, happy at the prospect of rest and sleep, sincerely blessed Arjuna saying, 'In thee are theVedas as also all weapons! In thee are intelligence and prowess! In thee, O mighty armed one, are righteousness and compassion for all creatures, O sinless one! And since we have been comforted by thee, we wish thy good, O Partha! Let prosperity be to thee! Soon do thou get, O hero, those objects that are dear to thy heart!' Blessing him thus, O tiger among men, those great car-warriors, overcome with sleep, became silent, O monarch! Some laid themselves down on horseback, some on the car-boxes, some on the necks of elephants, and some on the bare ground. Many men, with their weapons and maces and swords and battle axes and lances and with their armours on, laid themselves down for sleep, apart from one another.
Well this is what had happened in Dron Parva. When the soldiers got tired in the night battle it is Arjun who showed concern for them and gave them two hours respite. A very simple gesture that is the need of the hour. He did not give any speeches using the word Parivartan miserably.SPK Karna delivers speeches about orphaned families of the soldiers etc etc that will make me yawn and reduce the volume. For I know Epic Karna never showed any soft corner for soldiers. But our great SPK creatives always take pleasure in attributing Arjun's virtues to Karna. So pathetic . What would they do? They create a land of falsehood for their hero and throw it on people.Desparate souls I must say.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Navi/Arjun you are the saving grace of this show or else its a waste  of time to watch such distortion of such a great  epic ..

ltelidevara thumbnail
Navi did well as usual. His subtle expressions are a delight to watch. In contrast we have the lead Charecter playing actor shouting as best as he can and delivering dialogues in high pitch voice with a modulation that gets on my nerves. Thanks Saveeta for providing great screen shots. I wonder why Bheeshma will just stand still without doing his bit. Even more ridiculous is the way he looks at Vrishasen in crucial situations. Like when Yudhi was in the front of Pandava Vyuha every one wonders what must be the strategy behind that. And the chief commander of Kaurava army looks at the junior most warrior of their side instead of looking at his companion since a longtime Drona. So isn't it absurd? Since they can't elevate Karna now they are highlighting Vrishasena who is insignificant among the stalwarts of Kaurava side.Try as you may you can never connect Vrishasena with people's sensibilities. He is not Abhimanyu the warrior extraordinaire  the flag bearer of Kurudynasty and the delight of Pandava clan.
ltelidevara thumbnail

There are some temples still intact that belonged to Arjuna The Warrior Prince.

Here is the list of some of the temples.

Temples & statues of Arjuna

1] Candi Arjuna temple in Dieng valley(which means Abode of Gods) at Java, Indonesia: 

Situated at the misty site of a sulfurous volcanic canyon, the temple is oldest Hindu temple in Java, constructed in 809 A.D. 

2] Arjuna / Vijaya statue at Bali: It depicts Arjuna on Airavata (Indra's celestial elephant). 

3] Banteay Srei temple, Cambodia: It depicts Khandav dahan scene. 

Note Krishn & Arjun on 2 chariots at bottom, while at the top is seen Indra on Airavata. Other figures include Varuna, Yakshas, Gandharvas, Yama, Kubera, Marutas, Vaus and Rudras, all together being defeated by Krishn- Arjun. 

4] Chennakeshava temple, Belur, Karnataka:

Built by King Vishnuvardhana in 1118 CE, is dedicated to Krishna. The temple name denotes Handsome Kesava'.

This statue within the temple depicts Arjun winning Draupadi's swayamwar contest. 

5] Arjun-Vallabh temple, Khmer: Also depicted here is Arjun obtaining Pashupat-astra from Shiva.

Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
First and foremost the Astra used by Arjun that creates illusion by making soldiers fight with each other thinking their own people as their rivals is used only by him in Kurukshetra war. Karn doesn't know that leave alone Vrishasen who is not half as skilful as Abhimanyu. And Satya Kirti Astr? Remedy for Arjun's Divyastr? Invented by SIDPutr Karn? Please don't make me laugh uncontrolably. Abhi smashed Vrishasena on thierteenth day and Vrishasena could do nothing. And by the way my Abhi is hardly sixteen years old where as Vrishasen is too old for him and has children also. Just because you casted Visesh Bhansal in the role,he won't become as young as Abhimanyu. Haa your gimmicks will work with those who never read the Epic SIDT. Bad luck for you. How dare you show Vrishasen on par with Arjun and Abhi.By the way I will post how Arjun used that Astra on Samsaptakas and created havoc. And your Putr Karn is there in the battlefield because it happened in Dron Parv. Ha Ha Ha No Satya Kirti Astr he or his Ladla Vrishasen used. What a great name you got? Very Funny.