Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Ramya Paundrak is on par with Sony Krishna in looks.I hope Sony Krishna won't disgrace Arjun by his aloofness and disinterest. Till now I never found him look atleast once at Parth with warmth and affection. Ofcourse he reserved all those nice feelings for Sony Karna,his Priyamitr. Yes Ramya even I am apprehensive that Sony Krishna may drive Karna's chariot but not Arjun's.If they show that way I will be heart broken.

If they show that, it would be a great insult to the greatest epic mahabharata!
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Some more screenshots of Navi..Arjun in virat war...

Arjun pays his respect to his Guru Dronacharya..He  gets emotional as he has to fight against his Guru and harm him...

Edited by saveeta24 - 8 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Duryodhan tries  his best to send back the pandavs in Exile..Arjun backanswers him and tells Bhishm Pitamah about his curse..He blesses the pandavs and accepts that their Agyaatvaas is over..
Arjun tells Karn they will meet in the war now..vasudev Krishna comes to virat and meets the Pandavs..

shanaya28 thumbnail
In today's epi Arjun does not fall in the trap created by shakuni  sending Paundrak in his path..Arjun fights against paundrak and reaches Dwarka..

Waiting for saturday's Epi...

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
As usual great Screen Shots. Saveeta.I hope they won't distort the actual way it happened. Arjun choosing Krishna without weapons should be the highlight of today's Episode. But still I doubt. The presence of Lakshmana who is insignificant in the Epic is quite irritating. Looking forward to Navi's excellent performance.Fingers crossed.
ltelidevara thumbnail
"Bhishma said, 'The wheel of time revolves with its divisions,viz., withKalas andKasthas andMuhurtas and days and fortnights and months and constellations and planets and seasons and years. In consequence of their fractional excesses and the deviations of also of the heavenly bodies, there is an increase of two months in every five years. It seems to me that calculating this wise, there would be an excess of five months and twelve nights in thirteen years. Everything, therefore, that the sons of Pandu had promised, hath been exactly fulfilled by them. Knowing this to be certain, Vibhatsu hath made his appearance. All of them are high-souled and fully conversant with the meanings of the scriptures.                                                 When Arjun appeared with Uttar so many discussions happened . Main point however is whether Pandavas completed their exile or not.Drona wanted Bheeshma to clarify and Bheeshma did so.Thats all. But not as shown in SPK that Arjun has to give an explanation and Blah Blah. Infact Epic Arjun never gave any clarification to any one. He is aware of the fact that the Incognito got completed by then.He is described as Arthasastra Visaradah Expert in Finance Accounting Economics...An all rounder of sorts my Arjun.
shanaya28 thumbnail
200 episodes of SPK and got one of the most important part of the Epic..

Arjun choosing vasudev krishna without weapons on his side in the war..This was the highlight of the epi ...

On one side a humble...Respectful ...soft spoken Arjun and on the other side a full of attitude Duryodhan proud of getting the undefeated army of Dwarka and making fun of Arjun for his choice..

Navi..Saurabh..Shaleen all gave a brilliant performance in this Epi...

Some screenshots of this 200 episodes..
liked the picturisation of this scene ...Arjun closing his eyes and says Madhav..The shank sound in the background and vasudev krishna opening his eyes...
shanaya28 thumbnail
Highlight of the  Epi Arjun with folded hands asking vasudev krishna to be by his side in the war even without a weapon

.Duryodhan making fun of Arjun for his choice and saying what a weaponless person will do in the battlefield..

The full of Ego Duryodhan felt proud to have chosen the Narayani sena over Vasudev...He does not know Arjun choice is more wiser...Divinity himself will hold the reins of Arjun's destiny..The divine force that drives all humans..

ltelidevara thumbnail
Beautiful Pictures Saveeta.Relieved to some extent. They didn't butcher Arjun's part. Navi performed so well depicting his varied range of expressions,devotion,submission,anger,he lived the part.Thank God. The scene lived up to expectations. Sukoon Mila. For once SIDT retained the original flavour.
shanaya28 thumbnail
@lakshmi..Agree with you it was a relief to watch this pivotal moment of the epic esp Arjun part without being distorted  by the creatives...

Definitely Navi portrayed so well the different emotions in this Epi like you said devotion..anger and submission..