Suryaputra Karn

Navi....Arjun The Warrior Prince journey AT... - Page 18

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ltelidevara

You love Arjuna? I am shocked. Rather I don't know. Are you sure you love Arjuna? You are famously known as Karna devotee or Karn Bhakt. I can see that through your every word,every line or every statement. On seeing you declaring your love for Arjun,I assumed you must have landed here by mistake . But then I thought you love Navi that is why since he is portraying Arjun you are kind of tempted to love Arjuna time being. Any way since I don't know you that well,how can I draw conclusions about you?

What others see and think might not be true always.πŸ˜† You rightly said that you don't know me well. Every Karna lover in IF and most others know very well that I love Arjuna.πŸ˜ƒ May be you have not read what all I write, so you did not know. I have been loving Arjuna since my childhood. But I am not a fanatic lover. Thats all. My love for Arjuna does not affect my love for any other characters and vice versa. And I became Karna lover very recently. That too because of the single thing that I misunderstood Aham Sharma as Arjuna in StarB as he looked more like Arjuna of my imagination.πŸ˜† Though it took only a moment to realise my mistake, I have gone far enough with Aham from where was possible no return. That was how I loved Karna. And yeah, I can't help what others are perceiving about me. And I am not a Karna devotee and all.πŸ˜† Devotees never criticise their idols but I can do that. So I am not one of that kind. I write about Karna because people talk nonsense about him. Why to accuse a dead man for things he never did? What kind of culture is that? And there was no good advocate for Karna in IF. So I took the charge. I am helpless if others misunderstand me.πŸ˜† I am very much sure I love Arjuna so much. I don't think that it is a necessity to hate Karna to love Arjuna and vice versa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KURT15 thumbnail
@Jamy, like you I too cannot help but admire Navi!! He's the best Arjuna I have seen on screen. And in spite of SidT, he has managed to make us feel he's Arjuna!! My love for Arjuna is rekindled through him.
MBcrazyfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Brahmaputra

What others see and think might not be true always.πŸ˜† You rightly said that you don't know me well. Every Karna lover in IF and most others know very well that I love Arjuna.πŸ˜ƒ May be you have not read what all I write, so you did not know. I have been loving Arjuna since my childhood. But I am not a fanatic lover. Thats all. My love for Arjuna does not affect my love for any other characters and vice versa. And I became Karna lover very recently. That too because of the single thing that I misunderstood Aham Sharma as Arjuna in StarB as he looked more like Arjuna of my imagination.πŸ˜† Though it took only a moment to realise my mistake, I have gone far enough with Aham from where was possible no return. That was how I loved Karna. And yeah, I can't help what others are perceiving about me. And I am not a Karna devotee and all.πŸ˜† Devotees never criticise their idols but I can do that. So I am not one of that kind. I write about Karna because people talk nonsense about him. Why to accuse a dead man for things he never did? What kind of culture is that? And there was no good advocate for Karna in IF. So I took the charge. I am helpless if others misunderstand me.πŸ˜† I am very much sure I love Arjuna so much. I don't think that it is a necessity to hate Karna to love Arjuna and vice versa.

Kudos to dat...ppl need to think b4 making harsh statement on these forums..if everyone starts being more mature abt critits, v cn discuss so many taboo topics in here without making fuss abt it..n sp wow for last line..u don't have to hate arjun to b karna lover or same in case f Drau n k...
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Brahmaputra

With due respect to your own admission,that you love Arjuna so much,I would like to tell you I read most of your writings. I must say you are the best in expression,language and presentation of what you wanted to convey. Still Honestly I feel whatever you wrote or I read  sang the glory of Karna and justified his Charecter to a great extent. Only one piece I found where you indirectly mentioned Arjuna but mostly as undercurrent in Draupadi's Thoughts.There also even though I appreciated your poetic expression that is marvellous,I still doubted may be yes,may be no Is it Arjuna or someone else ?For without inhibitions I can admit I am an ardent Arjun Draupadi lover I would like to read about them only. And I am proud of it let  others think I am obsessive.I repeat  I don't know you at all so It is not wrong on my part to doubt your love for Arjuna. But I accept your own admission and understand what your feelings are for Arjuna as you took your time to clear my doubt . Thank you for being patient and bearing with my confusion that is genuine. And I agree with your last line as it is also an option for people.We may love Arjun,We may love Karn or we may love both or we may hate both.
Brahmaputra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ltelidevara

With due respect to your own admission,that you love Arjuna so much,I would like to tell you I read most of your writings. I must say you are the best in expression,language and presentation of what you wanted to convey. Still Honestly I feel whatever you wrote or I read sang the glory of Karna and justified his Charecter to a great extent. Only one piece I found where you indirectly mentioned Arjuna but mostly as undercurrent in Draupadi's Thoughts.There also even though I appreciated your poetic expression that is marvellous,I still doubted may be yes,may be no Is it Arjuna or someone else ?For without inhibitions I can admit I am an ardent Arjun Draupadi lover I would like to read about them only. And I am proud of it let others think I am obsessive.I repeat I don't know you at all so It is not wrong on my part to doubt your love for Arjuna. But I accept your own admission and understand what your feelings are for Arjuna as you took your time to clear my doubt . Thank you for being patient and bearing with my confusion that is genuine. And I agree with your last line as it is also an option for people.We may love Arjun,We may love Karn or we may love both or we may hate both.

I never meant that you were wrong. Your thoughts were natural as I am seen more discussing about Karna. I am surprised and glad knowing that you read what all I wrote.😊 Thanks a lot for the appreciation. By what I write, I meant the discussion threads where I participated, not the one-shots I posted here. There is little chance that you read all discussions involving me. They were posted before you joined IF. Posting citations with cross-references is not glorifying. And not even my opponent debaters in IF will say that I ever glorified Karna.πŸ˜† My fictions are different. It is not necessary that they strictly contain my opinions because I never write to express my opinions. Anyhow let us avoid all these talks in an AT. 😊 There are many good writers for Arjuna in IF. I feel that I am unnecessary among them.πŸ˜† Also I don't have much deep knowledge of the epic in relation to Arjuna. I have not written any direct fiction on Arjuna yet because I am still not confident that I have read enough to write about him. It is very important for me that I don't deviate from the original characterisation. I have read the analecta on Arjuna you posted here. They have been very much informative. Except for the stories I heard, I donno much. So they have been a nice read for me.😊 Hoping to gain more knowledge here. I have some doubts. Hope those also will be cleared.😊
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
WOW! So many new members!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ It is so good to see you all here.😳
I don't know where Saveeta is!πŸ˜• So may i have the privilege to welcome you all here?😳
Jamy, Geetha di, Prachi, welcome to the AT of my Arya Arjun.πŸ€—
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Thanks a lot Ramya.😊 Hoping to have a good time here.
KURT15 thumbnail
Thank you Ramya! Your Arya is irresistible!! πŸ˜†
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Jamy-Lets have some fun here! And have some amazing discussions. I am sure i will be able to learn a lot more about my fav character from all the knowledgeable members like you. 😊
@Geetha di-I have always been an Arjun fan ever since i read mahabharat first. And Navi is doing a great job! I am no one to judge because i missed a lot of epis of ⭐️mb but i do feel Navi has those looks and Aura closest to the real Arjun. Shaheer was rather cute 😳and was no doubt good but somehow i like Navi's looks more. I have missed all the epis this week and just relying on epi discussion thread. But looks like i will have to catch up, for my Arjun.No doubt , MY Arya is irresistible.😳
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
FInally getting a free time to log in on the forum.
Too bad have not been able to be on the Arjun AT as had to get settled in a new country.

Thanks to all  members who have kept  the Navi..Arjun AT updated .it feels nice to read the discussion on Arjun the great warrior.

I just watched today's epi and I must say Navi ..Arjun did justice to his scenes in his fight against Shivji.

I wished Navi was given more screenpresence in the show.

I must say Navi.Arjun is quite droolworthy in this exile avatar.