MY BLOOD ALREADY BOILING - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
common nisha. Its a great opportunity we can troll bhalima like anything in this track. U are too good in posting fun posts. So watch the bhalima scenes as u are watching comedy nights with kapil. πŸ˜ƒ. I il be waiting for your posts 😊
@jsingh do u think suraj il oppose bb. on seeing the segments i doubt but ok with it. sandy too il be dumb forgetting she is an ips who can easily file legal complaints against her saas and lm
Originally posted by jsingh12

@RJ - If anyone will have a bigger role now it should be Suraj. Because Bhabho can't bring a lady and say this is your 2nd wife from today. He should take a firm stand and take a decision immediately instead of waiting for bahbhos acceptance and mercy. First Suraj didn't marry lalima so Bhabho saying she will be staying in this house as Surajs wife will be illegal. Unless lalima signed on the register papers which she didn't long back but legally that will also be invalid because both bride and groom should present before registrar and sign them we can't air signed papers and claim we are married. I don't want Sandy to fight with anyone honestly, let Suraj make the decision without his concert no one can become his wife.
@Mugh - I know Suraj loves only Sandy but I'm giving hypothitcal situation if that is the case also fine with me than this cheap nonsense.

Honestly my friend I feel that the question of taking a decision arises only when there are options but in this case lalima is no option.. Earlier even I thought that sooraj JI should take a decision but then I felt why?? Who is lalima to sooraj JI?? No one.. Not even once during the last part of MM I heard her name from his mouth.. And sooraj JI was insane when the entire lalima fiasco took place so from legal point of view also such marriages ( though none happened ) are null and void.. 
Originally posted by -RJ-

common nisha. Its a great opportunity we can troll bhalima like anything in this track. U are too good in posting fun posts. So watch the bhalima scenes as u are watching comedy nights with kapil. πŸ˜ƒ. I il be waiting for your posts 😊

Thanks for your kind words RJ.. But why sooraj JI will become become weak.. Just now we saw him in such a powerful role.. And he should not even think about the third lady.. I remember how he left his home for sandhya's education.. I want to see that sooraj JI againπŸ‘πŸ‘.. Enough of his weakness.. Because now his weakness will raise questions about his love for Sandhya and ved..
My blood is boiling too. Nisha count me in ...
Lalima -  πŸ˜‘😑🀒
Originally posted by -RJ-

@jsingh do u think suraj il oppose bb. on seeing the segments i doubt but ok with it. sandy too il be dumb forgetting she is an ips who can easily file legal complaints against her saas and lm

I didn't see segments yaar. I didn't feel like watching I hate sautan dramas πŸ€’ what is Suraj doing? Mute standing again?  Sandy will forget she is an ips and will be dumb deffo but even anyone goes to police or court the first thing they ask is about Suraj stand and statement in this situation. He will be ultimate decision maker her without his consent Sandy can't be his remain his wife, Bhabho can't declare lalima as his wife or lalima can't claim him as his husband. 

See in this situation if he stays quiet he is agreeing to his mothers nonsense. He should decide who he wants as wife Sandy or lalima. If it is Sandy go to lalima apologize to her whatever happened he was not in his senses at that time ask her to go and move on in her life and not to waste time on him. If it is Bhabho/lalima tell Sandy you did mistake whatever maybe the back reason I don't want to hurt my mother anymore so please leave. 

He showed his displease and cried also when B & B did naatak to remarry Vikram with prema and fought for Meena. Now it is his life and wife and decision is his.
Agree with you all. If laalima is selfless soul and has no intention at all to come between surya, why she has to come to RM? We don't want to buy her arguments of her brother sake and babho sake. This will spoil her future life itself if she decides to stay in RM as suraj wife. What she trying to prove? that she loves suraj for the whole life without actually marrying him.

I will get angry on sandhya if she decides to side with laalima and stay in that house.
Originally posted by Rosy.L

My blood is boiling too. Nisha count me in ...
Lalima -  πŸ˜‘😑🀒

Sure my friend..  This lalima is acting very smart.. No one will be able to save her from my wrath😑😑
can someone say the meaning of looteri dulhan
Originally posted by jsingh12

I didn't see segments yaar. I didn't feel like watching I hate sautan dramas πŸ€’ what is Suraj doing? Mute standing again?  Sandy will forget she is an ips and will be dumb deffo but even anyone goes to police or court the first thing they ask is about Suraj stand and statement in this situation. He will be ultimate decision maker her without his consent Sandy can't be his remain his wife, Bhabho can't declare lalima as his wife or lalima can't claim him as his husband. 

See in this situation if he stays quiet he is agreeing to his mothers nonsense. He should decide who he wants as wife Sandy or lalima. If it is Sandy go to lalima apologize to her whatever happened he was not in his senses at that time ask her to go and move on in her life and not to waste time on him. If it is Bhabho/lalima tell Sandy you did mistake whatever maybe the back reason I don't want to hurt my mother anymore so please leave. 

He showed his displease and cried also when B & B did naatak to remarry Vikram with prema and fought for Meena. Now it is his life and wife and decision is his.

Sooraj JI and Sandhya are expected to stay mute and m sure that even the third lady would not open her mouth.. She is one hard core selfish girl and I can expect her to stoop to any level now.. If she can go to sooraj ji's room in the dead of night, if she can enter RP as his wife without marriage then she can do anything..😑