Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

I really like the feel of this drama. It's quite refreshing and goshi is so unpredictable,clueless and illogical lol poor girl doesn't have any idea what she wants from life. I like hira portrayal of goshi and found her pleasant. That Ilyas guy is such a unique character and the guy doing total justice to his part. 

Amna is so good at conceiving unique and unusual characters in her stories like Ilyas ,baba sahib and bakshi Ji in jugnu and my favorite Gogi in farwa ki ABC. 

True her characterization is really good 

Even in MOL I luved how she conceptualized shehryar ...he is my most fav male character on tv 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

True her characterization is really good 

Even in MOL I luved how she conceptualized shehryar ...he is my most fav male character on tv 

Sheheryar was the only good no best thing about Mol. Even i loved how he was.Finest.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh really

Thank God
this show looked too good to be ehrs 😆

i don't know why but i am cracked up by this ðŸ¤£ ðŸ˜†
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I just realized the guy playing goshis fiancee is the chichora son in law of mikaals family in subah ka sitara
He was such a jerk there and here he is playing a complete different role so effortlessly

I m really glad he got another chance 

He was very good in subah ka sitara as well 
mary78613 thumbnail
Hinna that was so BLOODY LAME! ðŸ˜›
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I just realized the guy playing goshis fiancee is the chichora son in law of mikaals family in subah ka sitara

He was such a jerk there and here he is playing a complete different role so effortlessly

I m really glad he got another chance 

He was very good in subah ka sitara as well 

I have seen the actor playing Goshis fiance in old ptv dramas in comedy sort of roles. And he was effortless back than and still is now. Its so good to see him after such a long time (I last saw him on some old ptv drama)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy people ! Aj accidentally I watched the first episode of this show as it was airing on Hum today and us time main ghalti se free thi :P

I found it really refreshing.. Sach mein.. I felt k purana Hum waapis aaraha hai.. Last phase of HUM has been SO BORING with SLOW shows with no attraction.. To me at least.. And this one was such a wonderful breath of fresh air in all the tensed maahol. I loved it. All are suiting their roles abhi tak.

Ahsan is looking so good in this arrogant , tagda guy look.. 

Hira.. Well she is good abhi tak.. Its my first show with her.. N she was good in the epi..

Her fiance .. I have seen him in several shows doing side roles and he is a decent actor.. Here he is doing the most different role ever.. And I am liking him.. He is so funny ðŸ˜†.

Expectations barh gayi hain show se.. Hope it comes out as a brilliant one and is a short show,, 20-22 max epis.. Mere liye aasani hogi ðŸ˜†.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
[QUOTE=-RisingAsh-]Heyyy people ! Aj accidentally I watched the first episode of this showas it was airing on Hum today and us time main ghalti se free thi :P

I found it really refreshing.. Sach mein.. I felt k purana Hum waapis aaraha hai.. Last phase of HUM has been SO BORING with SLOW shows with no attraction.. To me at least.. And this one was such a wonderful breath of fresh air in all the tense maahol. I loved it. All are suiting their roles abhi tak.

Ahsan is looking so good in this arrogant , tagda guy look.. 

Hira.. Well she is good abhi tak.. Its my first show with her.. N she was good in the epi..

Her fiance .. I have seen him in several shows as side roles and he is a decent actor.. Here he is doing the most different role ever.. And I am liking him.. He is so funny ðŸ˜†.

Expectations barh gayi hain show se.. Hope it comes out as a brilliant one and is a short show,, 20-22 max epis.. Mere liye aasani hogi ðŸ˜†.
[/QUOTE

WOW YEH TOH KAMAAL HI HO GAYA 

ASH NE MERI THREATS KE BINA EK ACHCHA SHOW DEKH LIYA 

WOH BHI FIRST EPI ITSELF 

HOPE THIS MIRACLE HAPPENS MORE OFTEN ]
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Abby, miracles do happen 😆

and yes.. I was planning to watch this show since I watched the promos.. I wanted to watch something fresh and with nice comedy. And thank God it has all nice elements abhi.. I am hopeful for this show ;)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Hinna that was so BLOODY LAME! ðŸ˜›