Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Only thing I liked all the way

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 nothing to say about the bhoot shit...
Coming to the point...
The best thing was ishita didn't say a word to SHAGUN... coz I strongly believe that more than SHAGUN... or rather let's say entirely Raman is at fault this time... SHAGUN deed are countless and what she got in return is still less though the insult was too harsh...😲πŸ₯±
Kehte hai na jab apna sika khota ho toh then why to blame others... that was the best thing... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thumbs up ishita on that... how she understood its only Raman who should and is meant to answer all the questions... why should SHAGUN answer she is no one absolutely no one... Raman is her love she trusts him so he should tell her the reason for his action... 
That's the only thing I like... 
Coming to SHAGUN's deathπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† joke... I'm sure no.. I know that she will come back so😑😲πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

nothing to say about the bhoot shit...

Coming to the point...
The best thing was ishita didn't say a word to SHAGUN... coz I strongly believe that more than SHAGUN... or rather let's say entirely Raman is at fault this time... SHAGUN deed are countless and what she got in return is still less though the insult was too harsh...😲πŸ₯±
Kehte hai na jab apna sika khota ho toh then why to blame others... that was the best thing... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thumbs up ishita on that... how she understood its only Raman who should and is meant to answer all the questions... why should SHAGUN answer she is no one absolutely no one... Raman is her love she trusts him so he should tell her the reason for his action... 
That's the only thing I like... 
Coming to SHAGUN's deathπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† joke... I'm sure no.. I know that she will come back soπŸ₯±

bang on... I wud nt hv liked if ishita wud hv questioned shagun bcoz raman is d only one to answer to ishita... Who is shagun ? No one for ishita whn it cums to ishra relationship...πŸ‘
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatica.arora

bang on... I wud nt hv liked if ishita wud hv questioned shagun bcoz raman is d only one to answer to ishita... Who is shagun ? No one for ishita whn it cums to ishra relationship...πŸ‘

Absolutely...πŸ‘
That's right ISHRA... Raman should clear the mess
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well said dear

but shagun going to torture ishita with out her mistake

varunike thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
agreed.. it was nice when ishitha did not even say a word in front of the family when she got to know the truth.. it is Ramans responsibility and fault all along...