Manish Goplani||Bihaan Pandey AT#1|Mein hoon H for Hero tera - Page 109

Posted: 7 years ago
Yes u can download...mene adownloader se dienload kiye hai kuchh tpk ke episode..
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Tu app ki baat to nahi kar rahi...😕😕😕 Muje kabhi nahi dikha kahi bhi koi bhi option...mene 1 saal pehle hi to dekha tha...😆😆😆

App ki hi baat kar rahi hu. Hota hai. Episode play kar, uske neeche hi option hoga, dekh.
Ok...i guess we are pretty much done with this AT now...

Ab kya...ab kaha jaye chat karne...😕😕😕

Namu...are u talking about that atresdownloader...??😕😕
Sakshi..me laptop on kar ke tumhe om karugi software ka nam..adownloder hi hai shayad tak to..google karo na hiw to download from voot..mene aise hi kiya tha..
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Ok...i guess we are pretty much done with this AT now...

Ab kya...ab kaha jaye chat karne...😕😕😕

Namu...are u talking about that atresdownloader...??😕😕

I'm preparing the new AT - am trying to hurry ðŸ˜† Will just copy the texts from this one. Let's see.
DEDT main  chalte hai. Kon dhund ke layega?
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

App ki hi baat kar rahi hu. Hota hai. Episode play kar, uske neeche hi option hoga, dekh.
Par wo download pc me hota hai kya?? I guess app ne hi ofgline hota hai jaise youtube me hota hai offline videis..
Originally posted by Amina-Zahra

I remember that at the beginning, around the time when Kumu and Tulsi came back to the village, Shashwat was looking at the photo of someone (a woman?). Who was it? And why exactly did Shashwat behave so horribly to Tulsi all those years back, throwing her around etc...?

If I understood correctly, this Maha Raja guy was PVR's "behnoy", yes? E.g. the husband of his sister but he had something going on with Kumu (and was the father of Tulsi) due to which the wife committed suicide? (my conclusion from the recent FBs ðŸ˜›)

How are the Deshmukhs related to that Maha Raja? They are after his property, but why?

lol, many questions although, only three kind of questions ðŸ˜†
about photo i dunno...

shahshwat behaved horribly because 
1. saraswati and tulsi were best frnds and tulsi helped saras to elope with micheal and marry him...
2. keshab chandra was pvr's behnoi and for kumudini pvr's sister  attempted suicide...
literally these krishnadasis destroyed rao family...and for that sashwat's mother commited suicide...

and your 3rd question, deshmukhs are distant relatives of the king...