Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: kaa1202

The only reason I am saying this is the pair which once pulled me into seeing this show now can't even create an impact😕 (Its been months since I left this show)

Exactly...Its been months since we saw them last. Now, they are used when Raman wants to forge her signatures or steal baby's clothes. How to feel chemistry amidst deceit? 

Flaw is in writing...
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -kri-

Exactly...Its been months since we saw them last. Now, they are used when Raman wants to forge her signatures or steal baby's clothes. How to feel chemistry amidst deceit? 

Flaw is in writing...

Somebody said AH is on leave for just two days. Is that true?
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kaa1202

Somebody said AH is on leave for just two days. Is that true?

Might be... Maybe, she doesn't want to miss the chance of haunting us as a bhoot also... Afterall, it is her show. 
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Might be... Maybe, she doesn't want to miss the chance of haunting us as a bhoot also... Afterall, it is her show. 

I hope for a TRP fall
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have nothing to add. The though of watching yhm comes in my mind everyday. Last two episodes had ishra. I thought I will watch the repeat at 11. However, the very thought of Raman's cordial attitude towards shagun stopped me from watching. I just cant watch him getting cordial with her no matter what. 
Yes accident track was far better; well written. The character of Raman remained intact. We could see the guilt. We knew ishra will come out stronger. 

This track has nothing to promise. No hope at all. Yes Raman has felt sad about hurting Ishita. His intentions of giving her a baby are not wrong. Still the whole scenario is wrong. Its unacceptable. Like ishita tells him in the precap: by choosing shagun as a surrogate mother he has proved that ishita is n always be an aya or a caretaker. She is true in every sense. Secondly this track doesn't promise us a happy ending. It doesn't promise us a stronger ishra. 

I don't doubt Raman's feelings for Ishita. He loves her like anything. Still this track has left me in a bad taste :( 

The v feeling of Raman's cordial relationship with shagun is pukish. N I mean it. 

I so miss old yhm. We just wanted to watch ishra. They could have given us Ishra with many other twists n turns to keep the story going but not this track. It's pathetic. 

Suddenly a negative character has overpowered the whole story. Shagun was always a part of yhm but not this strong. Not in a way that the entire story would become hers. 

M sure the leads somewhere would be feeling let down by the production house. This is clear favouritism. I have never used this word. Today I am. Its sad. Its sad that I have developed a strange dislike for the actress as well. She has literally hogged on the space which never belonged to her. 

No offence to any fan here. Just my thought. 

I m done protesting; No Hope; No Mohabbatein. There is a strange cord that doesn't lets me severe all ties with the show. This bond is without doubt the story Ms Jaffar gave us, Karan n Divyanka's excellence performances; Lil Ruhi n the unique bond of Ishra. I dont wana get nostalgic as I truly wana get out of it  
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
on light note d issue of dis track is cvs started with jhaap ruhi keliye  ishra baby n ruhi lit fire n gone n all d adults in d show everyone fighting lol

motto of cvs is mockery business n don't leave anything n mock for money ðŸ¤¢
Edited by Savz_Startling - 8 years ago
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
On point post.
It is hard to let go of something you loved for so long.
The betrayal somewhat killed ishra chemistry.
I watched ishita heart-to-heart talk with semi,it was beautiful. Today, where ishra confrontation should have been explosive, it was epic let down.
Karan nor divyanka convinced me and the reason is the whole track is simply not ishra that we knew of for the last two years,it seems so fake.

Edited by momb24 - 8 years ago
sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"The creatives clearly has NO clue about getting out of the grave they have dug for themselves with this surrogacy crap... "
Exactly Gan! 

So wifey is hurt and Raman goes to ex to ask for a solution?! And to top it all Simmi convinces Ishita that  'Shagun ne aag lagaa di' and they set off to where else? To meet Shagun!

I thought they'd reached an all time low with showing the Subbu as psycho crap but boy was I wrong!
sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why miss that shade of Shagun?!
Mreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful Post. It touches the depth of the track. The foundation where things went wrong. Lemme post my two cents on the same.

Accident track was a true bliss for YHMians and this track is a curse for us. It was during accident track that many fell for Raman Kumar Bhalla, the vulnerable man. This track managed to crack the hard nut shell. Raman evolved...Ishita evolved... He started seeing Ishita as his wife...From the bottom of his heart. He saw her pain when she saw him with Shagun. Though they didn't realise the love, he understood the need of remaining faithful in a relationship since he faced deceit from his better half at one point of time. He had the guts to tell Ishita that he is hiding something yet he is helpless. He found himself answerable to Ishita. That raw passion when he thrashed Parmeet for misbehaving with Ishita, that ownership with which he dragged Ishita from the place and that clear statement that no matter what, Ishita is his wife...OMG...Fabulous execution... What a phase that was for yhmians...

Now, 

What is it? What are they trying to show? One side, it is half baked...And the other side, they are criticizing their own actions using Ishita's dialogues... While Raman was majboor during accident track, i feel cv's are now majboor in this surrogacy track... They are torn between their ittusa love for YHM and their true love Shagun... I doubt if they respect the storyline of YHM anymore...

Today's episode which was supposed to sizzle with fiery confrontation fizzled out very badly. The actors couldn't convince me...Same actors who are still making us hope for the best. I was wondering what went wrong and the answer was quite clear. It is Shagun... Shagun, Shagun, Shagun everywhere... I understand that they will miss their ladylove for few days after this epic suicide but they shouldn't have messed with what was supposed to be a powerpacked episode. Ishita asked some good situations... But the impact... Neither it had an impact on Raman nor viewers. Something was missing there. And the answer... I didn't know who was that man? When Ishita was Ruhi's mother, he knew that he was answerable. Now, he calls her his life... Doesn't she deserve that one explanation? I guess the spirit has already entered the show...First into Raman... And the worst was reserved...

He went to meet Shagun and Manoj... He cried on his ex-wife's lap... For what? Is the kid more important than his wife for whom he is doing all this? Had he answered Ishita, Shagun wouldn't have miscarried the kid in Manoj's apartment. It was a terrible failure. And he decided to wait for another night... Like why? Worst execution ever... His wife was asking him if he had an affair and he is going to the same lady's house whom his wife doubts... Once again, Ishita had some powerful dialogue in precap... But ya, tomorrow cv's might touch a new low... 

I just have one question regarding the precap. He really told that he and Ishita will talk it out because it is just between them? Had Raman done this before forging her sign, i would have been happy. This looks even more cheap. The whole family is worried about their relation. They deserve an explanation. This is definitely not the Raman we fell in love with...

At last, dunno why, but the performance of the cast including leads didn't appease me. The body language, expressions...felt as if they were discussing about why India lost in the match... Their family is breaking... No one managed to bring it out...

True. I felt the disconnect of the leads too.  It is like as if they were discussing something minor. Raman (KP) did not have the feel that he is hurting Ishita like hell, no guilt nothing..he ran to Shagun and Manoj...The Cvs have really failed Raman in this saga.  He could have followed Ishita and told her about surrogacy in the room..when the paternity test showed that he is the father and he is not denying it, how can ishita believe that nothing happened between them, just because he is saying it..