Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearlv thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I've heard and also noticed if you marry your co-star..the chemistry between you two will lessen significantly...strange..but has anyone else noticed that?
jasmin thumbnail
mona is much more attractive than shilpa, although she and apoorva have idenitical features, i think she's a very average looking girl! 😈 ch

I'd watch my man if I were shilpa! Does anyone know if she had their baby yet?
😉
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunflower

I wished too that if Apurva and Mona would have been married each other in real life it would be more exciting and cheerful.😊

Mona is a better match for Apu than Shilpa. Shilpa looks old with Apurva though she is not. Also I think Mona is beautiful than Shilpa.

yeah,i know !

even i keep wondering wht wud have gone on between Mona and Appu......... ( i dont mean Ahem Ahem ! ) i mean an affair........or sumthing.......... intimacy at least.........hmmmmmmmm........welll.......u never know wht happens in here.....yeh toh andar ki hi baat hai..........but i dont know why.....for the past few days,i've started having a strange feeling...i mean whenever i see their latest ( pre-5th aug ) scenes and the scenes tht were there sum1 and half years ago,there's sumthing unusually NEW in their chemistry.........their expressions.....body language etc have suddenly changed gradually and significantly with a high since the Amritsar visit,i agree tht the comfort-level grows with time between actors,but this is NOT tht ! Its sumthing else ! even u guys wud notice if u see the " then " videos and the ' now ' videos...

Guys,i really have a GUT feeling tht something's surely COOKING.....seriously !

Edited by prachi4AJ - 18 years ago
.iqbal thumbnail
thx alot.
but this show is just a dumb one now.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well prchi u said what i wanted to say and have said many times.......even i noticed that the pre makeover scenes had a lot of passionate scenes but the chemistry was different but after the makeover and when hey got together....their looks,staring,their body language,blushing all seems different and too real sometimes and it def made me think that something was going on at that point of time...esp the amritsar scenes and the car scenes and also the chu liya hai dance .....anyway they have great chemistry and we get to see the best romance on t.v
SPECIAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

well prchi u said what i wanted to say and have said many times.......even i noticed that the pre makeover scenes had a lot of passionate scenes but the chemistry was different but after the makeover and when hey got together....their looks,staring,their body language,blushing all seems different and too real sometimes and it def made me think that something was going on at that point of time...esp the amritsar scenes and the car scenes and also the chu liya hai dance .....anyway they have great chemistry and we get to see the best romance on t.v

got not get, we don't get it anymore 😭

vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought we are marriage "brokers"(A-J marriage) not marriage BREAKERS of real life couples.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice opinions everyone, my opinion: appu and mona look very cute onscreen and appu and shilpa look also very cute real life!
shiverz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPECIAL

got not get, we don't get it anymore 😭

I know..sadly, we don't get to see it anymore..and who knows? We may never be able to see it ever again if A-J never get back together! 😭😭😭

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi4AJ

yeah,i know !

even i keep wondering wht wud have gone on between Mona and Appu......... ( i dont mean Ahem Ahem ! ) i mean an affair........or sumthing.......... intimacy at least.........hmmmmmmmm........welll.......u never know wht happens in here.....yeh toh andar ki hi baat hai..........but i dont know why.....for the past few days,i've started having a strange feeling...i mean whenever i see their latest ( pre-5th aug ) scenes and the scenes tht were there sum1 and half years ago,there's sumthing unusually NEW in their chemistry.........their expressions.....body language etc have suddenly changed gradually and significantly with a high since the Amritsar visit,i agree tht the comfort-level grows with time between actors,but this is NOT tht ! Its sumthing else ! even u guys wud notice if u see the " then " videos and the ' now ' videos...

Guys,i really have a GUT feeling tht something's surely COOKING.....seriously !

OMG Prachi I've been getting the same feeling😃 I want to see them together in real life so badly😳 Call it whtever u want but I just want to see them together😃  And I'm not even sorry for Shilpa😳😈