Qubool Hai

A Distance in Time- ASYA ONE SHOT

IronThor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
It's me again, Thor, with my random appearances. Once again I did a once shot on a couple and thought it fit AsYa as well so posting it here since you all were so welcoming to me on my last One shot. 😊
Link for song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_E2EHVxNAE
Warning: Contains a hint of mature content so youngsters, you all know the drill. 

The stars twinkled brightly in the black velvet blanket of the night sky, the peace of the night triggering a small smile on the young, brilliant pilot while she flipped the final switches in the cabin of the plane, her trained eyes surveying the information from the screens.

"Beautiful night, clear skies, what more can a woman ask for?"- she said with a smile to her co-pilot- the young man nodding in agreement to her words.

"It definitely is a relief. I hate flying in stormy weathers you know.."- the young man supplied, his eyes returning to the screens in front of him, the sounds of the engines of the aircraft beginning to vibrate in their ears.

"It puts the passengers on edge as well..."- Zoya replied knowingly before a silence descended among the cabin crew while they listened to the final instructions before they were given the green light for take off.

"And that's the signal captain.."- the man glanced at her with a reassuring smile, one which was mirrored in her face as the adrenaline which always pumped through her veins before her flights, coursed through every fiber of her system. Soon the plane was moving along the runway, her smile growing brighter when the plane moved past another in the distance which was waiting for her flight to depart before it could make its own way onto the runway it needed.

"I am guessing that special someone is piloting that flight, right captain?"- Asad's's co-pilot asked him while they double checked the final switches in the cabin, his smile growing brighter at the man's playful query.

"And how do you know that?"- he answered teasingly while he glanced at the screens, his gaze returning momentarily to the runway where Zoya's flight had taken off into the dark abyss of the night sky, the object slowly growing smaller in the distance.

"Because that smile has been on your face from the moment we were here waiting for their take off.."- the man countered knowingly, Asad shaking his head with an amused smile at his friend's words- "When was the last time you saw her?"

"Two weeks... we could not even meet each other because of the conflicting schedules today even though we were in the airport together at some point in time.." Asad said with a heavy sigh, a hint of sorrow flashing across his eyes. After a moment, they were given the final confirmation for take off and soon he was controlling the plane onto the runway, his mind now completely focused on getting his passengers on the plane to their destination safely.

Seven hours later he was walking in the car park of Los Angeles International airport, the cellphone pressed to his ear while the rings which went unanswered vibrated within him- "Come on Zoya. You should have landed an hour ago."- he muttered in slight annoyance as he placed his luggage into the back seat of the rental SUV, his forehead bracing against the edge of the door in his burning longing to hear her voice- "Answer the phone Zoya come on."

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane

The sound of an airplane gracing the skies resounded in his ears just as the call connected, Zoya's joyous voice greeting him with affection and longing "Asad! Asad can you hear me?" A sigh of relief left him and he gripped the phone tighter, the smile tugging at the corners of his lips, pure elation dancing in the depths of his heart.

"Zoya... yes. I hear you. God I missed you."- he confessed, the agonizing ache which he felt at her absence touching Zoya's heart across the distance between them- "When is your next flight here? You told me yesterday you were expected to pilot a flight to LA? Please don't tell me that got moved to someone else. I haven't seen you in two weeks."- he said pleadingly, Zoya's throat constricting in sorrow from where she was seated in one of the cafs in JFK airport. She glanced at her watch and adjusted the lapel of her pilot jacket, silently summoning the strength within her to convey her words steadily.

I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

"I will be there in a few hours Asad. Is it the same hotel we stayed at the last time?"- she replied, her words immediately brightening his expression with a smile.

"Yes it is. If you don't come I will be very angry."-he said with a teasing threat, Zoya bowing her head with a small smile at his jest. "I'm serious.."- he continued, the tease dimming from his tone, a hint of sorrow tainting his voice- "Two weeks Zoya... how did we make this happen? This is too long."

"I know it is challenging."- she supplied comfortingly, Asad's fingers sliding into the dark brown strands of his hair while her soft voice caressed his ears- "But we knew this was going to happen sometime or the other. We both worked very hard for our careers, didn't we? We knew we were going to make these sacrifices in the beginning because we are young pilots and this is expected of us."

"True.."-he replied quietly- "I never stop being proud of you, Zoya. I was beaming with joy when I saw your flight take off before mine." The sincerity in his tone caused the joy to glisten in her beautiful brown eyes, Zoya craving to hold him in her arms in that moment.

"I'm proud of you too. I'll see you soon. Promise."- she said with affectionate tenderness, his smile widening at her words before he replied.

"I'll hold you to that."

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever?

It was close to 9pm when he found himself standing by the window of the room of the five star hotel he was currently residing in for the night, since he had another flight to pilot at noon the next day. Absentmindedly he swirled the scotch in his glass, his dark brown eyes focused distractedly on the busy streets of the lively, luminescent streets below him for the stunning image of the woman whom he was aching and desiring to feel in his arms was plastered in his mind.

Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

In his moments of solitude he always remembered their first encounter in Aviator College where she was among the only five women who were enrolled in his classes. Female pilots had always been a rare feature indeed but the admirable confidence in her demeanor and the unwavering determination and passion which she dedicated to her work had gradually stirred his attraction for her. After a few weeks of observing her quietly, sometimes purposefully seating himself close where she used to study in the library, they soon started to speak to each other on a friendly basis which eventually developed into a mutual attraction and fondness. A year before they graduated, he sneaked her into one of the planes which they used during training, an action Zoya chastised him for because they both knew the repercussion of getting caught was expulsion from the academy.

However, he knew there was no better place for him to confess his feelings for her than inside the creation which had been the fuel of their united passion and which brought them under the same building and caused their paths to cross.

"Why do you want to become a pilot Zoya?"- he had asked her while they were seated in the cabin on the plane, the beauty of the night sky reflected in their soft gazes.

"I love flying..."- she replied to his query with a light chuckle- "Is that an obvious answer?" His affectionate gaze had met hers when she turned to look at him, his fingers aching to touch the silky strands of hair which were touching her cheeks.

"Yeah it is..."- he said with a grin, her eyes dancing with joy while she continued to stare at him.

"Because... because it feels like freedom... to be able to fly a plane across oceans and see the world. Being a pilot to me made distance feel like a myth. And I love that." -she continued softly, his heart melting at her words.

"I love you."- the passionate declaration which was buried in his heart reached his lips without a second thought but he did not regret it- "You're amazing and beautiful and I love you..." His eyes shone with the love that coated his tone while he held her shocked gaze, nervously awaiting her response to his sudden confession.

"Me??"- she exclaimed, her reply causing a slight frown to play on his brows.

"Umm yeah..."- he said slowly, his hand sliding into the back of his neck where an uncomfortable heat was burning his skin- "Yeah you..." Zoya stared at him in shock, a hint of confusion playing in his eyes while he continued to stare at her in growing anxiety- "Zoya I am telling you I love /you/."- he said with emphasis, her shocked eyes lingering on his.

"But no one has ever loved me before!"- she exclaimed, a light chuckle leaving him then at her outburst.

"Well thank God. I don't want another bas***d to have you."- he said with a hint of seriousness and possessiveness before he rose from the seat and moved to stoop in front of her, his hand touching hers comfortingly- "Zoya I have never loved anyone before." -he said with burning sincerity-" Now will you please tell me if you are planning to avoid me now so that way I can kidnap you and move to another country because I am not going to stop pursuing you until you fall in love with me too."- he said with a hint of tease but she did not miss the sliver of truth which dressed his tone.

She stared at him quietly, the small smile slowly gracing her lips and when she spoke, his heart took flight into the heights of heaven and beyond.

Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks

How ironic, he thought. They had desired to become pilots because they thought it was a profession which extinguished distances and yet now they most found themselves standing on different sides of the globe, divided by the distance their professions had created. Did they ever think that distance would be the greatest obstacle they would face when they became pilots? Definitely not. But now he was standing in an empty hotel room, the alcohol coursing through his system while he waited for her to grace him with her presence, while he waited for the distance between them to be extinguished for one night in bliss.

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter and taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Before he could delve deeper into his thoughts, there was a knock on the door, his head immediately snapping to the direction of the sound, his heart leaping in expectation and hope. Quickly, he rushed to the door and opened it without hesitating, the gasp of joy leaving him when his eyes connected with her beautiful brown gaze.

"Asad.."- she breathed out, the glass slipping from his hand as he enveloped her in a close hug, their hearts rejoicing in pure happiness the moment their touches became one. He closed his eyes, the sweet fragrance of her hair intoxicating his senses and he allowed himself to be drowned completely by her presence, his warm whisper caressing the soft skin of her neck.

"Zoya..." Their eyes met with venerated love and adoration before they kissed each other in feverish passion, Asad responding to the kiss with such raging enthusiasm that he lifted her off the floor, her legs wrapping around his waist. He somehow managed to close the door without breaking the kiss which was riddled with longing and relief that they were finally united after so many days of separation. Each moment had felt like an eternity in purgatory and now each moment between them was not going to be wasted for they knew the time they spent with each other was precious beyond reasoning.

Oh, can't you see it baby?
You've got me goin' crazy

Her back hit the sheets of the bed a few seconds later, her fingers entangling into Asad's hair as they deepened the kiss with passionate fervour while he deftly removed the buttons of her pilot jacket and pulled the shirt out of her pants, his fingers aching to feel the warmth of her soft skin. With a moan of protest they parted the kiss, Zoya sitting up on the bed while they hastily tried to rid each other of their clothes, the objects creating another form of distance between them and their desire to become one.

Soon the floor was littered with their clothing as her back hit the sheets once more, a pleasurable moan vibrating within both of them while they continued to kiss each other with endearing passion, Asad's lips travelling down the enticing length of her neck hungrily, her fingers digging into the tight muscles of his back at his fiery pleasurable caresses on her skin.

"I missed you.."- she breathed out as his hand travelled down the smooth skin of her leg before he hooked it onto his hip, their warm breaths intermingling into one, their eyes darkening with the raging desire that was burning within them. Asad stared at the breath taking vision of a woman who was lying beneath him, the beauty which caressed every particle of her body leaving him completely enamoured and spell bound, his body craving to feel and taste every inch of her.

Zoya touched his stubbled cheek tenderly, her soft loving gaze holding the strong amourous eyes of the handsome man who had conquered her heart completely, whom had ruled her every emotion of love and affection and who she gladly broke all boundaries of intimacy with burning desire, raging passion and aching expectation. They were one soul living in two separate bodies and every time they became one, they felt complete and whole.

His eyes lingered on hers for a moment longer before he captured her lips in a deep kiss, a soft moan vibrating within her when he joined their bodies, their bodies igniting with pleasure at their intimate union. He loved her slowly at first, his movements gentle and tender but soon the fiery passion which was raging within him broke the binds of his control and extinguished it completely. Her pleasurable moans resounded in the room as he continued to claim her in a feverish, relentless pace, his every movement dominated by the sincere love and desire which he felt for her, which he would always feel for her.

He moaned her name into her neck and her fingers gripped the tight muscles of his back as they neared the height of their ecstasy, the both of them touching the lights of bliss and finding their release together, their names leaving each other's lips with veneration.

Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Their heavy breaths broke the silence of the room as he collapsed on top of her, her eyes opening slowly as her fingers slid into the hair at the nape of his neck, the light dancing off the white diamond of her wedding ring. His lips brushed her neck with loving tenderness before he met her beautiful brown eyes, his hand touching her cheek with palpable affection as he kissed her softly, the touch of his wedding ring cool upon her skin.

"I love you Mrs Khan.."- he said softly, Zoya kissing him tenderly once more, her words caressing his lips.

"I love you too, Mr. Khan.." He kissed her cheek before he rolled onto his back and pulled her to lie next to him, her face nestling into his chest as he slid her fingers through the now ruffled strands of her long silky black hair, his arm sliding along her waist while they stared at each other in silence, the bliss of their passionate love making lingering on their faces.

"I don't like these distances between us. I wish I can come home to my wife everyday. I wish I can make love to you everyday. I am already feeling so relaxed after feeling so tense for the past two weeks. I need you Zoya..."- he said emotionally, Zoya touching his cheek, her eyes softening at his words.

"I wish for the same thing. I need you too Asad. I don't like being away from you. I hate waking up to an empty bed. But our schedules should slow down soon. Then we will have some time for ourselves at home."- she said reassuringly, Asad smiling softly at the hope that was glistening in her beautiful brown gaze- "Unless..."-she paused and he could see that she was struggling to allow the words to leave her lips- "Unless you think I should give up some of my flights.."

I wonder how we can survive this romance
But in the end if I'm with you I'll take the chance

"What?"- he cut across immediately, the frown immediately creasing his forehead- "No Zoya. Never. I will never ask you to do that. As much as flying is my passion, I know it is yours too."- he touched her cheek, the love magnifying in her gaze as she stared at the man whom she loved utterly and completely because of his undying support in allowing her to pursue her career after marriage regardless of how hectic their schedules became- "I will never ask you to sacrifice your career. Never. I proud to say my wife is also a pilot like me. I am proud of you.. my Zoya.. You're right. This hectic period will slow down soon."

Before he could continue speaking, she kissed him passionately, the both of them smiling into the kiss while they allowed themselves to be lost in each other once more, in the comforting blanket of passion and love which their one night together afforded them before they had to part ways once more.

Oh, can't you see it baby?
You've got me goin' crazy

One week later, Zoya was back home and she found herself making her tired way to the house that was her and Asad's home while she loosened the black tie on her neck. She had not seen Asad since that night in Los Angeles and the both of them rarely spoke during the week because of their hectic flight schedules and the different time zones they found themselves in.

With an exhausted sigh, she opened the door and entered the house, the cool emptiness of the surroundings touching her skin. More than a month had passed since she was last home and though she had the week off, it was a week she was going to be spending on her own without the company of her beloved husband. The thought was not a welcoming one and truthfully she preferred to work if Asad was not going to be home as well for the loneliness which clung to the house at times because of his absence felt suffocating for her.

The tiredness seemed to magnify in her body as she tossed the keys on one of the small tables before she made her way into the living room, her eyes immediately widening in shock when her vision was greeted with the sight of the muticoloured banner with the words "Happy birthday Zoya!" printed on the smooth surface. Before she could process what was happening, a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist, her heart skipping several beats at the familiar feel of her husband's lips upon her neck, his joyous words touching her skin.

"Happy birthday sweetheart..." Immediately she whirled around in his arms, the tears biting her eyes while she stared at his handsome face, pure disbelief in her gaze that he was there, in front of her, in that moment.

"You... You were supposed to be in Paris..."- she said in shock, a small smile tugging at his lips while he cupped her cheeks, his soft gaze holding hers endearingly.

"I wasn't missing another birthday of yours Zoya..."- he said softly, her eyes softening at his words- "We sacrifice a lot for our careers but I think there are some days that are too valuable to sacrifice. I think there are some days where the distance needs to be extinguished. Today is one such day. Happy birthday, my beautiful wife and I wish you many more to come."- he said lovingly, pure joy and adoration glistening in her eyes while he spoke.

Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

"I love you.."- she said quietly as she wrapped her arms around his neck and embraced him close- "I love you so much Asad. Thank you for being here today."

He smiled at her words and buried his face in her hair, his soft reply touching the fragranced strands of her hair.

"Thank you for being with me even when you are not with me. Our love breaches the distance... always.."

I will be right here waiting for you,
waiting for you

Edited by Asgard_Nim - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful...the lines you used in between added to the feeling...

radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
me me me 😃
what a wonderful and amazing OS. Like your previous story, I love this one too.
how you manage to talk about so many things, to go throught all their life, I am always impressed by the way you write and I just love it.
It's original one also, both are pilots and the distance between them didn't change the love that they have for each other, you give the readers a beautiful portray of the distance and the need to be with each other. The moment where Asad was waiting for her in this room, looking lost out of the window, increased the earger to see them together. This scene showed a lot about him. And then, she comes and you describe really beautifully their encounter, not at all vulgar, it was well written and we can appreciate the passion that they shared in this room, as husband and wife. This part was amazing too, my favorite one.
i also appreciate how you show Asad supportive toward her and her job, he said beautiful words and it touched me, not his words , but all the love hidden behind his words. It was amazing dear.
And the last part, I could see through her eyes, the cold atmosphere when she came home and he wasn't there, i could almost touch her need to have him and he was there, and just like her, I was smiling. 😳
WOnderful, and brillant OS, hope to read more and more of your stories. For a change, I will not ask another part, because it didn't need, it ends perfectly.
Edited by radadolcevida - 8 years ago
IronThor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Arpita--

Beautiful os..❤️

Thank you 😊

IronThor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shakethebiscuit

beautiful...the lines you used in between added to the feeling...

Thank you 😊

IronThor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MayurChan

Beautiful O.S 👏

Thank you 😊

IronThor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radadolcevida

me me me 😃
what a wonderful and amazing OS. Like your previous story, I love this one too.
how you manage to talk about so many things, to go throught all their life, I am always impressed by the way you write and I just love it.
It's original one also, both are pilots and the distance between them didn't change the love that they have for each other, you give the readers a beautiful portray of the distance and the need to be with each other. The moment where Asad was waiting for her in this room, looking lost out of the window, increased the earger to see them together. This scene showed a lot about him. And then, she comes and you describe really beautifully their encounter, not at all vulgar, it was well written and we can appreciate the passion that they shared in this room, as husband and wife. This part was amazing too, my favorite one.
i also appreciate how you show Asad supportive toward her and her job, he said beautiful words and it touched me, not his words , but all the love hidden behind his words. It was amazing dear.
And the last part, I could see through her eyes, the cold atmosphere when she came home and he wasn't there, i could almost touch her need to have him and he was there, and just like her, I was smiling. 😳
WOnderful, and brillant OS, hope to read more and more of your stories. For a change, I will not ask another part, because it didn't need, it ends perfectly.

Awww nice comment. 😃 I recently started testing my waters with intimate scenes. I used to avoid writing them because I always had a fear it will come across as vulgar. I really try to not let that happen so you saying it wasn't vulgar makes me happy 😊 glad you enjoyed it!
-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It Was So Beautiful dear!!! With those Liness Its rocking!! loved it..

Plz write on azma!! (My Hugee Big request)
MOnkEy_rAngEr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I m spellbound yar
it's such a beautiful os 
ecexcellent job:-))
noesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beauitful story
Absolutely loved it. Very well written!