ReRun Ek Boond Ishq Epi - 197

Posted: 8 years ago
EPISODE - 197 Discussion        

RP goes to send Kalley. Tara shows Baba and all the hidden pink room in RP's room. Now Jairaj realizes Tara spoke the truth 😳

Adi sees that Kalley has come and brings everyone. RP has dressed as half RP and half Kalawati 😆. Kalley gives Babloo's money and also shows that RP and Kalawati are same person.

Jairaj is in shock to see the reality, Nirmala tries to console him. It is obvious to happen for trust blindly at Mahan Bhaisahab

MJ signs the property paper. Kalley talks about her reality.

Jairaj has come Kalley's den with the family. He is upset with his brother and says if he had tell him then he would have give all property.

Kalley tells about her childhood and what injustice has happened as she is kinner. She narrates how she makes MJ guilty and makes Tara & MJ suffer.

Jairaj apologizes to Tara 😊 . Kalley tells Babloo's story and points gun at Jairaj. Kalley kitna natak karta hai !!!! 😕

Mriara talk as Babloo & Susila and they expose how MJ was saved by Nirmala and Guruji 😛. Tara also says the Naqab posh leader is  her MJ 👏. I love this part 😃

PRECAP : Kalley stabs knife on MJ but we all know that Nirmala will hurt 😭

[Note : I know these epis are not that interesting and pleasurable to watch and ahead some epis will remain so. But all we do this for our forum activity.
So, please do a brief comment if you can 😊 ]
Thanks for sharing it Khadeja 😊 😊

Interesting and the most awaited episode when JR come to know about Kala's secret.👏 👏

MJ and Tara has fooled Kala very smartly and RP can never think about that. 😛 😛

I am sad for JR and a bit sad for RP as he was just punished for the things in which he doesn't have any hand.

Actually I was sad for Kally
The way she was depicted her past , about the torture...it was quite emotional!!
But at last Jairaj come to know the truth. 
Kally was so confident that he was Babloo...
But she became fool again... 😆

Preacp... 😳
Originally posted by mon.sayan17.com

The way she was depicted her past , about the torture...it was quite emotional!!

Preacp... 😳

I am too sad for Kally but if you are not happy with what happened with you it doesn't mean you should adopt wrong ways to take revenge from the whole family. 😔 😔 😔
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Thanks for sharing it Khadeja 😊 😊
Welcome 😃
Interesting and the most awaited episode when JR come to know about Kala's secret.👏 👏
Yes it is an important epi as Jairaj comes to know
MJ and Tara has fooled Kala very smartly and RP can never think about that. 😛 😛
Our hero-heroine are so smart na...😛
I am sad for JR and a bit sad for RP as he was just punished for the things in which he doesn't have any hand.

Thats true. His father should understand him
Originally posted by mon.sayan17.com

😔

Yes she was very confident, bt she doesn't know Mriara are one step ahead 😛
Hamesha 😆
Preacp... 😳
I don't really like tomorrow's epi 😵
Originally posted by Khadeja

Whatever happened with him was really unfair.  😒
😒
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

I am too sad for Kally but if you are not happy with what happened with you it doesn't mean you should adopt wrong ways to take revenge from the whole family. 😔 😔 😔

yes...exactly
I think its her suppressed anger which compelled her to do those things with the whole family!! 
Originally posted by Khadeja

Even me too...🤢