AarYa FF: Hopeless Love part 17 pg 32

Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nice start.. aarti and drithi are twins.. yash married drithi thinking her as aarti.. now what will happen in aarya love
Nice start. Waiting things to unfold.
Originally posted by caller123

Nice start. Waiting things to unfold.
thank you Kate 🤗
oh tessa...!! must say its fantastic!!
actually i m not aware of the movie that inspired u to have a take on this on our beloved aarya so i started reading with a fresh and clear mind ...initially as i started reading i found it sweet and romantic as i continued reading i was amazed to no limits ...that was damn interesting plot i must say its a triangle lovestory as yash will have to journey with this beauty(aarti) and beast (dhriti)...while i continued to read till the end i was really sad and my heart goes for aarti for the situation she has put herself in...i hate her sacrifice which couldnt find its worth with evil dhriti and dubey😡

oh my!! how selfish this daughter and father duo ...they couldnt care for their own blood 😡😭 she is his daughter and her sister for godsake 😡😭

a very very interesting plot and update tessa👏
i must say u r a finest and promising writer 👏⭐️

will keep on stalking this space in search of more updates😉

keep it up my dear friend 👏⭐️
Originally posted by annirogc

nice start.. aarti and drithi are twins.. yash married drithi thinking her as aarti.. now what will happen in aarya love
😊thank you dearest.. hmm seems like they have a storm to waver before they can enjoy their love, lets see how well they fare it hey.. 
Originally posted by roserosey

oh tessa...!! must say its fantastic!!
actually i m not aware of the movie that inspired u to have a take on this on our beloved aarya so i started reading with a fresh and clear mind ...initially as i started reading i found it sweet and romantic as i continued reading i was amazed to no limits ...that was damn interesting plot i must say its a triangle lovestory as yash will have to journey with this beauty(aarti) and beast (dhriti)...while i continued to read till the end i was really sad and my heart goes for aarti for the situation she has put herself in...i hate her sacrifice which couldnt find its worth with evil dhriti and dubey😡

oh my!! how selfish this daughter and father duo ...they couldnt care for their own blood 😡😭 she is his daughter and her sister for godsake 😡😭

a very very interesting plot and update tessa👏
i must say u r a finest and promising writer 👏⭐️

will keep on stalking this space in search of more updates😉

keep it up my dear friend 👏⭐️
aww your praise as usual is heartwarming and heartfelt Rosey🤗 thank you so much!
😆 I'm glad that I was able to surprise you and not make it predictable. I have seen the movie before but saw it again last weekend and got to thinking what if Aarti too had a twin? I decided to make her twin evil just to stir up things for AarYa and see what they do to enjoy their love.. poor Aarti has to put up with so much and give up so much for her selfish relations but then we love her ability of being able to love despite going through so much right😉
I want my AarYa stories to seem authentic but what I know about Hindu culture is from tv.. I may press on your button for help please, if that is okay? 
thank you once again Rosey dear, I will update as soon as I can pay full attention to this story 😊
you are indeed a sweetheart that i am starting to regard as a friend ❤️
that was an interesting start
nice concept
but don't make aarya suffer too much
eagerly waiting for the next part
Like the first part of this chapter made me breathless and shy. The last part made me teary as well.

uff, how anyone can do like this with own sister, twin sister. How selfish she is to fulfil her such disgusting wish.

Poor Yash, he could feel his Aarti's absence but...
now such critical situation is that he is feeling helpless. I wish they will find out any solution.

and about Aarti i really dont have anything to say. Poor soul, suffering for her own father, and sister.

i am waiting to see how you handle this and i wish Yash not to misunderstand Aarti reading her letter.
sometime people need to think about own also, i hope Aarti will do that soon.
Originally posted by Tessaloni

aww your praise as usual is heartwarming and heartfelt Rosey🤗 thank you so much!
😆 I'm glad that I was able to surprise you and not make it predictable. I have seen the movie before but saw it again last weekend and got to thinking what if Aarti too had a twin? I decided to make her twin evil just to stir up things for AarYa and see what they do to enjoy their love.. poor Aarti has to put up with so much and give up so much for her selfish relations but then we love her ability of being able to love despite going through so much right😉
I want my AarYa stories to seem authentic but what I know about Hindu culture is from tv.. I may press on your button for help please, if that is okay? 
thank you once again Rosey dear, I will update as soon as I can pay full attention to this story 😊
you are indeed a sweetheart that i am starting to regard as a friend ❤️

thanks a lot tessa...🤗
i will look forward for the updates for sure ...😉