Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
awww they proposed
sweet part
cont soon
devilsoul thumbnail
thanx alooot 4 comments guyz,IT MEANS ALOOOT 2 ME...I KNOW THT U R LUKING 4wD to the nxt part which i will post later todey...till then keep gueSsing wht maY heepen.....
devilsoul thumbnail
ok guyz herez the nxt prt...hope u dont find it too dissapointing..... 😆
devilsoul thumbnail
Guyz I was reaaalllly free today so I thought of posting two parts instaed of one....hope u enjoy em..
devilsoul thumbnail
Part 8

Recap:Angad & Kripa confess their love to eachother.

Suddenly Kripa comes out of her thoughts.She turns back again expecting to see Angad but he is gone….they had never hugged and confessed their love to eachother.

K:(lightly hitting her head)I don't believe it…I'M IN LOVE!!!

But then a frown creases her face as she realizes tht she has just lost her love….she has no way to contact Angad!!!

On the other hand Angad gets in a taxi and heads towards his best friends house whom he is supposed to stay with.When Angad reaches the house he goes to the door with his luggage.

A:(knocking on the door)mere yaar open the door!! Tujhe dekhne ke liye aankhein taras gayee hain yaar!

But nobody opens the door.Then Angad spots a small note taped to the door.Angad rips it off & reads it:

Dear Angad,

I am very sorry but I had to urgently leave for India as my mother is not feeling well.I would have left the key for u but I did not know whom to give it to & I wasn't sure when u wud arrive.Thus,I have made a booking for u in a hotel named Sea Shell Inn,room # 502 by the name of Shabbir.Hope u don't mind,will meet u in a couple of weeks.Sorry once again.                

Shabbir                                                                                                                 
Angad was frustrated and kicked the door very hard and then headed for a taxi.

On the contrary,Kripa reached her hotel in dismay.She was very upset.She approached the receptionist.
(Receptionist=R)

K:excuse me

R:yes,may I help u?

K:yes,I would like to book a room.

R:yes why not.Right now I have a very nice room on the fifth floor.Will it do?

K:yes,sure.

R:(handing Kripa the key)It's room 501,I hope u enjoy ur stay.

K:thank you

Part 9

Recap:Kripa check s into a hotel…Angad was going to stay with his friend Shabbir but he was out of country so Angad heads for a hotel.

Kripa dragged her stuff in to her room.The room was quite big.It had a double bed,a nice kitchen,a bathroom,a terrace & a nice table for two ppl.A T.V lay in one corner.
Kripa was so tired tht she instantly fell asleep on the bed.

Angad reached the hotel and talked to the receptions there.

A:ummm

R:yes,what can I do for u?

A:I had a booking here.

R:ahaan,by which name?

A:by the name of…Shabbir.

R:(looking into a book)ah yes…room number 502…here is ur key.

A:(taking the key) thank you

R:hope u enjoy ur stay.

A:(whispering to himself)I wish I cud but I don't think it will be possible without Kripa.

Angad reached his room,it was similar to that of kripa's.Since it was nite time and the journey had been quite tiring,Angad too fell asleep.

Breakfast Muddle
The next morning when Kripa got up it was 10 o'clock.She went straight away to take a shower & then ordered breakfast from room service.She ordered toast and a cup of coffee.

Angad,who was in the room next to Kripa's and yet unaware ordered breakfast too.He ordered a cheese omlette,bread and a cup of tea.

After awhile the doorbell rang at Kripa's. She opened the door.It was the room service guy.
(Room Service Guy=RSG)

RSG:ma'am I have brought ur breakfast.

K:(taking the covered tray from him)thanku so much.

RSG:ur welcome.

Kripa closed the door and placed the tray on the table.She uncovered it & got very angry.

K:yeh kiya?cheese omlette,bread or tea?meine to yeh order nahin kiya!!

On the other hand the room service guy rings Angad's doorbell.Angad opens the door & takes the breakfast.When he uncovers the tray…

A:yeh kiya bakwaas hai?toast aur coffee YUCK!!!

They both call the room service guy and complain.The room service guy comes to both of them and rings their doorbell.Both of them open their doors but remain inside so they r out of eachother's site.

RSG:I am very very sorry.Actually I got ur breakfasts mixed up.

Angad & Kripa both frown at him and close the door on his face.

Later...
Kripa decides to call home and talk to her mother.

G:(answering the phone after the third bell)hello….?

K:HI MAMA!!!

G:Kripa beta…kaisi hai tu?theek haina?America kaisa laga?mazzay mein hona?

K:haan haan mama bus bhi kari im f9!

G:Beta apni parhai khatam karo meine tumhare lliye eik acha sa larka dekha hai.

:WHAT!!??!! Mama meine aap ko kitni dafa kaha hai tht I don't believe in arranged marriage….im gonna wait until I fall in love.

G:par-(she was cut off by Kripa)

K:Papa kahaan hain?

G:beta who eik bauhat zaroori kaam ki silsilay mein Delhi gaye hain,waise tu ne apne
Om uncle se baat ki kiya?

K:(hitting her head lightly) OH SHIT!!! Mein to bhool he gayei! Abhi un ko call kerti hoon…acha bye mama!

G:bye beta take care!

Kripa opens her diary & takes her Uncle's number and dials it.On the fifth ring….

(Om Uncle=OU)

OU:hello beta…agayee apne baap ki yaad?America ka number dekhte he pehchaan gaya tha mein!

K:(confused)Om uncle…..baap…??

OU:oh…Kripa beta….sorry…slip of tongue!!

K:koi baat nahin magar pehle aap mujhe bataye ke app mujhe airport chorne kyun nahin aye?

OU:kiya bataoon beta kaam mein-

K:kiya hua?

OU:beta mein tumhein baad mein call kerta hoon, meri eik bauhat important call aye hei…bye

K:(upset)acha…bye!
amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cool make kripa and angad meet early
Rim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kool....is dis "om uncle" by an chance angadz dad???
mebearynice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rim_

kool....is dis "om uncle" by an chance angadz dad???

i hope so

so a-k have a chance 😉

mannat.urwish thumbnail
awsome part 👏 👏 👏
when will a-k meet???
cont soon 😊 😊 😊