Frequent Posters

mannat.urwish thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
awsome part 👏 👏 👏
so finally they met 😃 😃 😃
cont soon 😊 😊 😊
devilsoul thumbnail
Im glad u liked this part...here's the nxt 1.
devilsoul thumbnail
Part 3

Recap:Angad gives Kripa a lift in his car to the airport…so they finally meet,they get to know each other….their flight is delayed 2 hours & they both feel attracted towards eachother.Now they r heading for a Chinese Restaurant.

At the Restaurant
They r sitting on a table for 2 with a candle in the middle.

K:hmmm..kiya order Karen?

A:jo tum chaho

K: I love Chinese restaurants!

A:me too.

A: WAITER!!

Waiter: yes sir wht wud u like to have?

A:ask the beautiful lady please.

K:(blushing) umm I wud like to order Chicken Manchurian,mixed vegetable noodles & Chicken fried rice.

Waiter:anything else madam?

K & Angad together: SWEET & SOUR CHICKEN!

Waiter: you 2 make a gr8 couple!

A:(smiling) u r mistaken..we r not a couple,we r just frendz.

Waiter:oh,im sorry.I'll get ur order in 10 minutes.

K:that's ok but plz hurry bcuz im starving.

Waiter: yes ma'am.

After some time…

A:tumne bataya nahin ke tum U.S.A kiya karne ja rahi ho.

K:tumne bhi to nahin bataya na.

A:hann..pehle tum batao.

K:hmmm I'm going to U.S.A bcuz-

She was cut off bcuz the waiter had brought the food & she was starving.They both dug into the food & finished it quickly.They thoroughly enjoyed themselves & kept steeling glances at eachother.After they were done…

K:(laughing her head off) Angad…Angad..woh (still laughing & pointing at his face)

A:(confused) kiya huaaaa??

K:who..woh…

A:bolo bhi..itna has kyun rahio ho?

K:(finally after controlling her laughter) lagta hai tumhein sweet & sour chicken bauhat pasand hai.

A:haan who to hai.especially the sauce! But y da hell were u laughing?!!??

K:(laughing all over again) who to pata chal he raha hai tht u luv the sauce bcuz ur nose is covered in it!!

A:(blushing & feeling all embarrassed) oh!! Mein abhi aaya.

And he covers his nose with his hand & heads for the rest room.He smiles as he remembers how Kripa had been laughing and starts laughing himself.
After he cleans himself,he heads back & is shocked to c that Kripa is gone.He feels a bit disappointed that she left without waiting for him.He inquires the waiter….

A:who jo yahaan par eik larki thi mere saath who kahaan gayei?

W:G im sorry magar meine un ko jaate hue nahin dekha.

A:ok so how much was the bill?

W:G bill to madam ne pay ker diya.

A:(a bit surprised)bill pay kar diya?

W: g haan.

And the waiter leaves.Angad becomes very worried & looks for Kripa a while longer & then
gives up.He is very scared for her & all sorts of thoughts whiz thru his mind.He looks at his watch and finds out that they have only 10 min left.He was a bit worried but then he spotted Kripa at a small souvenir shop.He breathed a sigh of relief and briskly walked towards her.Now he felt a bit angry.
Kripa was looking at a small model of the Statue OF Liberty which was made out of crystal.
She asked the price but it was quite expensive and she didn't have that much money with her rite now so she put it back down on the counter and was heading outside the shop wen she bumped into Angad.

K:ouch!can't u c where ur going?

She looked up & saw Angad.

K:oh sorry Angad.I thought ke koi aur…

She was cut off by Angad

A:(yelling)Tum apne aap ko samajhti kiya ho?aise he bin bataye chali gayi restaurant se.Pata hai mein kitna pareshaan ho gaya tha?

K:(shocked & hurt)I-i-im sorry

A:kiya sorry!! I was worried damit!

K:m-mein bore ho rahi thi to…

A:whtever!

K:(now angry) meine kaha na sorry! Aur waise bhi tumhein koi haq nahin ke tum mujh par chilao samjhe?(And with tears flowing down her cheeks, she leaves a bewildered Angad)

Angad looked at his watch and realized that only 2 min were left.

A:(to himself) yeh mujhe kiya ho gaya tha?y was I so worried for Kripa?After all she is not a kid.Phir mujhe yeh….

He comes out of his thoughts and spots the same Statue of Liberty that Kripa had been holding.He goes back inside the shop.

Shopkeeper:Yes,can I help u in any way?

A:yes,I wud like to buy that model of the Statue of Liberty.

SK:yes y not.

A:how much is it?

SK:Rupees 6700.

Angad gives the money,buyz the model and hides it in his handbag.Angad heads for the line of all the passengers who were boarding the aircraft.

A:(thinking) yeh Kripa kahan hai?nazzar nahin arahi.I hope she makes it in time.
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part
cont soon
hopefully she gets there in tym and wat a beautiful gift from angu 2 kripu
devilsoul thumbnail
Part 4

Recap:They eat at a Chinese restaurant…Angad becomes worried because he can't find Kripa…he screams at her wen he finds her…He buys a small crystal statue of Liberty for her but duzn't tell her yet as she is upset with him.

A:(thinking) yeh Kripa kahan hai?nazzar nahin arahi.I hope she makes it in time.

Aboard the Aircraft

Angad was walking down the aisle looking for his seat number.Alas he found it.

A:wow,here is my seat!

It was the window seat and a lady was already seated beside his seat and had her face buried in a magazine.

A:(as he passed in front of her)xcuse me…

The lady:(looking up)yes?

A:Kripa tum?

K:Angad tum?

A:(as he sat next to her) WOW! Kismat ko bhi humara saath manzoor hai.

K:(making a face) issi baat ka to afsos hai.

A:huh?did u say something?

K:who….me? nopes.

15 minutes had passed and neither of them had said a word 2 eachother.Angad felt very guilty & puzzled over his own behaviour where Kripa felt that Angad cared abt her a lot & was happy abt it but thought that he had no rite to scold her in front of every1.

A:(thinking) yaar kiya karoon?is ka mood to bauhat kharab lag raha hai.

K: :(thinking)ajeeb hai,eik to ghalati karta hai aur fir maafi bhi nahin maang raha…ufff these BOYZ!!

A: :(thinking)agar ab baat nahin ki to phir kabhi nahin ho gi.

After awhile of thinking,Angad takes out the crystal model of the statue and hides it in his left hand.

A:Kripa…

K:KIYA HAI??

A:naraaz to mat ho plz.

K:(cracking a small smile)bolo,kiya baat hai?

A:who..mein..meine..woh

K:(kinda annoyed)ab bolo bhi!

A:(thinking)yaar kaise kahoon….baat kaise shuru karoon?

K:ANGAD!!

A:HAAN!...ummm…yeh lo…(& he hands her the statue bcuz he duzn't no wht 2 say.)

K:(awfully surprised) WOW!angad,yeh tum mere liye laye ho?

A:(sarcastically) nahin mein us sexy air hostess ke liye laya hoon!

K:(lightly punching him on the shoulder)Angaddd…tum bhi na..

A:(in a naughty way)mein bhi na kiya?

K:tum bauhat sweet ho.

A:thanx

A:& I also want 2 say that I am very sorry for my behaviour.

K:jao!meine tumhein maaf kiya…..waise Angad,kissi ko manana to koi tumse seekhe!

A:(joining his hands)Shukar hai bhagwan ka ke tumne mujhe maaf kar diya warna mein to..

K:warna tum kiya?

Now they both look into each other's eyes.They get lost into eachother and start to come closer to eachother.Angad looks passionately at Kripa and Kripa closes her eyes while coming closer and closer when suddenly….
devilsoul thumbnail
I know this part iz awfully short guyz and im very sorry 4 it...i'll try to make the nxt 1 a bit longer and more interesting...
amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome.humko deewana kar gaye aap
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sweet part
cont soon
i bet the air hostess interupts them 😆
mebearynice thumbnail
nahin the airhostess shud not interpt them 😃
devilsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: hot_girl_2525

sweet part
cont soon
i bet the air hostess interupts them 😆

U were rite..the airhostess interupts them...iz my story becummin predictable? 😕😭.....here's the nxt part...