Page 1 of 125

Page 1
Page   of 125
Page 2 Page 125

devilsoul

devilsoul

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 6:12am | IP Logged

~Humko Deewana Kar Gaye~

Angad:A very wealthy,rich,young & handsome man…leads a very simple life & is very kind at heart.

Kripa:An equally rich,beautiful & intelligent women…loves to live life at maximum but in her limits…very loving & a devoted person,an only child.

Raj:Kripa's father…awfully rich but kind at heart and a very broad-minded person.

Gayatri:Kripa's mother…very kind…a little possessive abt her daughter.

Om:A filthy rich man..business partner & best friend of Raj (Kripa's father)

Josh: DA VILLIAN

Prithvi:A nice young man,son of a business tycoon,awfully possessive.

Mishty:Prithvi's sister,really sensible & practical.

Aaliya:Angad's sister,a very peaceful person who loves her brother a lot!

Shabbir:Angad's best friend who lives in U.S.A

PART ONE

Kripa=K                     Gayatri=G                  Raj=R

We see a girl sleeping peacefully on her bed,the sunlight filtering thru the white gauze curtains & onto her beautiful face.This girl is none other than our KRIPA.

Suddenly her alarm clock goes off & she reluctantly closes it & looks at the time & gives out a shrill scream of horror.

K: Aray yaar mar gaye!!!

G: (frm downstairs) Kiya hua beta???

K:Kiya mama aapne mujhe jagaya kyuun nahin??ab mein late ho jaoongi!!!

G: (an unhappy look on her face)Haan haan tujhe to bas jaane ki pari hai..kissi aur ki to koi parwah he nahin hai (and then goes in the kitchen to make breakfast)

K:(irritated) ufff yeh mama bhi na…aaj meri flight hai..i've gotta go to U.S.A aur yeh hain ke…

Kripa goes to her bathroom & takes a quick shower.She pulls on a pair of jeans & a baby pink t-shirt which says ANGEL & then after her last minute packing…she heads downstairs with her luggage.

K: MAMA!!! Kahaan hain aap???aur mera breakfast?? Aur papa kahaan hain??

G: Aarahi hoon kiya ho gaya hai!! Aur tere papa ka to tujhe pata he hai..morning walk ke liye gaye hain bus aate he honge.

K:Bauhat bhook lagi hai.

Gayatri gives her the breakfast and turns away to wipe her tears bcuz she knows that its going to be a long time b4 Kripa comes back to Mumbai.

K: (she notices this)mama aap ro rahay ho??(she turns Gayatri towards herself & hugs her tightly)

G: To kiya karoon? Tu to mujhe chor kar ja rahi hai na??? achi universities to idhar bhi hain.Tujhe U.S.A jaane ki kiya pari hai?

K: Mama aap ko to pata hai ke mera shuru se he yeh sapna raha hai ke mein abroad ja kar study karoon aur itni mushkil se mujhe yeh scholarship mila hai…plzzz aap rona band karen warna mein bhi ro doongi!

At this moment,Raj(Kripa's father) enters.

Raj: Chalo bhayee…shuru ho gaya starplus ka eik naya drama…Gayatri tum bhi na..bachi ki khuishi mein shamil hone ki bejaye usse guilty feel kara rahi ho.

G: ji mein to..woh bus…(wiping her tears)

K: nahin papa mummy to bus aise he…(& she goes to Raj & hugs him)Papa im gonna miss u aloot!!!

R: I know I know beta magar hum agar aap ko bhej rahe hain to u must prove that u r the best & do gud in ur studies.

K: ofcourse papa!!I will..app ko koi shikayat ka moqa nahin mile ga.

R:That's like my daughter!!

K:waise papa….Om Uncle kahaan hain?

R:woh….woh beta…tumhein to pata he hai….tumhare uncle business ki wejah se bauhat bzy hain..un ki koi bauhat important meeting thi aaj.

K:magar unhon ne promise kiya thaaaaa!!!

R:haan beta…acha eik kaam karo…U.S.A ja kar apne uncle ko phone par larayee kerna…theek hai?

K:YES!!!acha idea hai!!!

G: ab chalo breakfast ker lo warna tum late ho jao gi…

K:yes mama.

After she is dun with her breakfast….Kripa hugs her parents gud bye & leaves for the airport in her red sports car with her driver.

MEANWHILE……

We see that a very handsome man is in his room & is getting ready.He is still in his towel & is making his hair in front of the mirror & whisteling.Yes it is none other than our ANGAD!!!

A: I better hurry up warna flight to miss ho he jayegi aur saath saath yeh moqa bhi…

A:oh ho!! Meri behan aaj bhi so rahi hai…SHIT!!! Chalo ab mein to chalta hoon…usse phone par baat kar loonga.

He hurriedly gets ready and in a jiffy he is out of his house and in a black sports car with all his luggage.

A: driver chalo!jaldi karo time bilkul bhi nahin hai..HURRY UP!!

And they also head for the airport.

Edited by devilsoul - 19 June 2007 at 2:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywoodrox201diyachill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humko Deewana Kar Gay(prt 78 pg 127)AK ff" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devilsoul

devilsoul

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 6:15am | IP Logged
HEYY guyz this iz my first fanfic and ive been workin really hard on it.plzz do read it and give me ur viewz and only wid ur encouragement will i go on so plz do telll me if u want me 2 continue.I hope u enjoy it Tongue further parts get even better soo plz do reply

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 6:35am | IP Logged
great part post the next part soon

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 30 October 2006 at 7:28am | IP Logged
awesome start
cont soon

mebearynice