Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SHADESOFNATURE

well on tv there are many more actors which are way better than him 

yeh really? like? i don't think anyone has the versatility to play two diametrically opposite characters of armaan and asad, and that is my opinion, he has got best actor awards, many critics have praised him, so i don't see why people are laughing at his acting, just because he is "good looking" doesn't mean he is a bad actor - before u call me out on my good looking comment, this is what someone here implied
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
He was one of the 1st actually heartthrobs of TV. I think his popularity was unmatched until Barun and IPK happened but then that fainted away from AAK came to be. Girls still dig him despite his casanova ways mayeb that's the draw.
Anywho doesn't matter at all, he is usually known for his strong work ethic and professionalism so doubt this is true.
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nkapoor001

yeh really? like? i don't think anyone has the versatility to play two diametrically opposite characters of armaan and asad, and that is my opinion, he has got best actor awards, many critics have praised him, so i don't see why people are laughing at his acting, just because he is "good looking" doesn't mean he is a bad actor - before u call me out on my good looking comment, this is what someone here implied

well 
I could say it's Barun Sobti 
Rajat Tokas 
Shaleen Malhotra 

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

well 

Rajat Tokas 
Shaleen Malhotra 

shaleen...😆😆, rajat can only play jalaluddin kind of characters & sobti ka sirf ek show hi hit hua hai baad me gayab ho gya🤣

well 

Rajat Tokas 
Shaleen Malhotra 

i don't see any versatility in any of these people! Don't think high of them as actors especially rajat who ruined akbar to no end, if u had said people like ram kapoor or ronit roy i could have kind of agreed
Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well 

Rajat Tokas 
Shaleen Malhotra 

True.. Barun Sobti played.. a irresponsible boy-man, a cold son of a b*tch businessman and a junkie

Rajat was a king, a psycho, a freedom fighter

Shaleen a detective and ?? what else did he play?
KSG is the last person on earth who would care about how he looks, no one even bothered to read the article
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkapoor001

i don't see any versatility in any of these people! Don't think high of them as actors especially rajat who ruined akbar to no end, if u had said people like ram kapoor or ronit roy i could have kind of agreed

he didn't ruined Akbar Balaji ruined it n secondly no one else can play Akbar like him especially not Karan 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maul-E-Wood

True.. Barun Sobti played.. a irresponsible boy-man, a cold son of a b*tch businessman and a junkie

Rajat was a king, a psycho, a freedom fighter

Shaleen a detective and ?? what else did he play?

a villain ,and a romantic character in some episodic 
But all of them was perfect in thier role n no other no other can repeat that perfection 
Rajat,shaleen ,n Barun is marvellous agree it or not 
Many will raise questions but truth is truth 

he didn't ruined Akbar Balaji ruined it n secondly no one else can play Akbar like him especially not Karan 

his acting as akbar was pathetic from day 1,it is not like kekta acted for him, according to me ksg does whatever he gets excellently, one cannot judge if whether if he will play akbar well or not without even giving him a chance, funny how u r the first at laughing at actors like ksg, but get super sensitive when someone criticises ur fav
Edited by nkapoor001 - 8 years ago