Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: loveuparth

how to check film buzz please tell me

Excitement of fanbase is the first indication.what do fans tell each other in their DMs and PMs.Are they screaming Blockbuster..or do they sound nervous..

The level of enthusiasm among fans compared to previous films..

no of views  in update threads on I-F..number of likes on trailers on I-F..number of non fans who have liked it...

compare the views on Hungama and YT..normally the lakhs on hungama ~ millions on YT.If the ratio is very off on YT..I take it as fake views.

Finally google search over a period of time..every day is recorded.sample is in millions.Gives a good idea,how well a product is liked..
Edited by you2 - 8 years ago
loveuparth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: you2

Excitement of fanbase is the first indication.what do fans tell each other in their DMs and PMs.Are they screaming Blockbuster..or do they sound nervous..

The level of enthusiasm among fans compared to previous films..

no of views threads in update threads on I-F..number of likes on trailers on I-F..number of non fans who have liked it...

compare the views on Hungama and YT..normally the lakhs on hungama ~ millions on YT.If the ratio is very off on YT..I take it as fake views.

Finally google search over a period of time..every day is recorded.sample is in millions.Gives a good idea,how well a product is liked..

so matargashti is liked r not
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
^^it certainly is  not badtameez dil..
pallavi25 thumbnail
Tamasha flop nahin hogi...dekh lena...
Deepu is there, shes on a roll...hits after superhits...and Imtiaz also has a good record. They will pull up RK's career with this movie. 
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mintyblue

Tamasha and flop? LOL

Only on IF can such a prediction be made

Its gonna be a super-duper hit

imtiaz is confused whether to make an entertainer or a sensible love story..he has been confused since long time...tamasha cant say the box office still its definitely on the wrong side of the hill, going by the promo
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I higly doubt it would flop: maybe average. I do think it would hurt his career. Producers/directors are already starting to feel insecure working with him. Recent example is Anurag already feeling insecure about JJ by saying Kat and Ranbir don't have chemistry. He already feels film will flop because of Ranbir's recent flops. Why else would he make that ridiculous statement?. PC and Ranbir don't have that great of a chemaitry either..but he never said that during Barfi. Because Ranbir was popular and doing well back then. 
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Acting is his passion, so he wud be acting whatever be d outcome of d movie. It is not like he acts bad, hez a good actor n directors wud still approach him, esp for offbeat/difficult roles. Would love to c him with Priyanka.