ISHRA ONE SHOT " TERE LIYE " CURRENT TRACK 11 OCT

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
HI GUYS AS WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING IN CURRENT TRACK I WANTED TO HAVE SOMETHING LIKE WHAT I WILL SHOW HERE.

WE ARE HAVING A DOUBT THAT ISHITA MAY BE PREGNANT WITH SOME HINTS WHICH WE ARE GETTING SO WANT TO WRITE IN IT N HOW RAMAN WILL REALIZE HIS MISTAKE TOO.

HOPE YOU GUYS WILL APPRECIATE IT HERE WE GO.

TERE LIYE
  ( FOR YOU  )

After ishita get to know on shagun preg n it for raman , sitting on bench in the garden look around how some couples was there with their kids n was happy, she touch her stoma n feel the emptiness which she was, tears fall from her eyes n think how she lost her baby she could not be able protect it how weak she is n when she recall raman and shagun being close in that cold store n then shagun being preg for raman child.

she was so shattered n feel how incomplete she is to not have a child for them which raman wanted, she think raman wanted only child with her he dont love her, he wanted to give her the big happiness of her life to bear a child to feel it, how happy he was but after loosing the baby how many changes has come in raman, how he turn into an obsession for baby, n now he made a child with shagun n how caring he is for her as she is bearing his child, which she could not give him n shagun is giving him that happiness again in his life , that shown how he still love shagun but not her, really a child which can bring closeness the parents which the baby which shagun is bearing for raman is bringing closeness with raman n shagun again .

She let her tears fall with a painful heart n she talk ..." Why raman why ? , so many lies to me , what my fault if I cant be a mother for your child, that does not means you should betray me like this, you have broke all my strenght which I have inside me, you make me realise how incomplete im I , if you wanted a child then why marrying with me why accept me only for your kids like shagun used to say to become your kids aya, it very true you could never forget shagun, she was always in your heart n will cont as she is your kids mother n what I am just a name sake mother nothing else , then why make me fall in love with you then to ruin my life you could have let our relation stay as it was not to move it ahead not to make me yours to broke me like this raman, Im weak now cant handle this pain this betray from you , if you want shagun its fine I will leave you may be you want this, I will do it for you n for your future baby too, I wont keep you away from the baby I seen how you suffer after I lose our baby, but I wont let you suffer again to be far from shagun n the baby, you have only suffer as you feel bad to lose our baby, but I was more in pain n hurt as I was bearing inside my womb raman, I suffered more than you my first baby my first feeling to be a mother how I was you could not imagine it but only your pain, to handle you n the family I keep my pain inside n give you support but what I get nothing as support from you, you lost into grief for baby n forget about my pain my grief my lost, you want me to accept a surrogate mother which you want , I wont feel it inside my womb it will not be with me I wont feel it , if I refused it as you ever think how painful it will be for me when I will saw my baby some one else is bearing it , it not easy raman as you think put in my place you will realize my pain too , for me I have two kids n they are adi n ruhi they are my life now they are my parts but why could you not feel it raman , why not understand it, but now as you have choose shagun in your life why should I cont live with you as your wife n the child with shagun will get ilegitime child I wont bear it as you said she has change now n I can see how you care n love her then why should I stay with you now , I will leave you n then you can bring back your first love n wife too in your life, yes I will go far from you raman " .

Wipe her tears n stand n walk for house ... As she reach there all was almost know on raman n shagun preg ... which make them angry n feel sad n hurt for ishita n they stand with her to support her .

Toshi curse shagun n talk bad things for her she wont be happy may god punish her to broke a family house ect ... she cry in toshi arms like her life has gone from her. Toshi simmi try to pacify her but in vein n she run in room n lock it from inside .

All get tense on her behavior n afraid if she do a wrong things too, they shout to her to open it n knock on the door. Adi ruhi cry n call their ishima , mr bhalla simmi toshi romi too join they hit the door to open.

Mimi came n get to know every things they were shocked mihir feel helpless n sad as it his sis who has ruin his bhabi life , others gathers n talk to her from outside calling her.

Raman reach there too knowing all know about him n shagun but no one know the truth n he call ishita to open the door n toshi start to slap raman for his deeds which he try to explain them but even mihir shout n burst on him to betray ishita for shagun he talk bad on shagun n raman slap him for ... mr bhalla shout on raman n slap him for betray ishita n them for them he is dead now n ask him to go away.

Ruhi n adi ask him ... what he did to make their ishima cry why he has change for whom dont he love ishima? ... he try to talk to them, but the kids move away n say if something wrong happen with their ishima they will never forgive him .

Raman try a lot to explain to all ishita open the door with her suitcase n say she is leaving the house n has sign the divorce paper which raman can get married with the one who is bearing his child n walk away .

Ruhi n adi stop her on saying if she will go they too will go with her they need her not their father they dont live him anymore . Toshi ask her to stop but she said no its necessary for her to go then shagun can enter in with their waris.

Raman who was unable to understand he is doing all this for her n she is misunderstand him she dont trust him nor believe him he love only her not shagun he could not bear the pain the blame anymore as she was leaving him he shout loudly Bas chup ho jayao . ( chut up stay quiet )

He go to ishita hold her hand n talk to her ... " What you thing im mad han I dont know what is right n wrong , im a fool , I agree I hide it from you but why , yes she is bearing my child but ...

She cut him ... " but what raman you said its yours , you will say it a mistake right it happen when you was in that cold store i dont mind i believe you that why im going , I saw how care you are for her nowadays you cant hear if we taunt her but should I know more or seen more raman ".

In anger he split out ... " Woh Tere liye yeh kiya ( For you I did it ) It yours n mine baby damb it , yes yours egg she is carrying our baby as a surrogate mother that why im taking care of her for you for our baby which you will feel soon as she is preg with your egg ", he was in tears n sad face .

All get shocked now n more was ishita as she nevet accept for it then how come he did it without her concern n ask him on push him as he was holding her ... " What you said surrogate mother for us my egg , raman I refused for it then how it happen n I did not give any concern how you did it , you make me sign without I know right ? , what you think on doing it you did a great thing for me han , no you are wrong. you hurt me more raman , it not me who will feel the baby it your shagun n why only shagun you got han ? , have you think when ever she will feel the baby inside het how pain i will be as it should me who feel all this , but no you was so obsess on baby , did i ask you do give me baby with some one else then why raman why ? you broke my trust on you n broke me fully n you are saying mere liye ", she sit down n cry with broken heart which she got from raman .

It there where raman realize what he did was wrong with ishita he really broke her a lot which wont be easy to forgive him but he thought of her happiness not to hurt her more .

Ishita said she wont accept the baby even if it her egg as it will always remind her how raman cheat her for this n decide to leave n let shagun take her place . She stand to walk just as she was about to step out she felt dizzy n was about to fall romi mihir run all run to her on shouting ishita raman try to hold her but she refused , romi n mihir who take her inside raman call doctor .

Doctor told them it not good for her to take stress in this state as for her n baby is not good she is preg for three weeks ... All was surprise n shocked too as how it possible n was happy too toahi hug ishita kiss her forehead simmi too did the same n congratulate her ruhi adi hug her n kiss her .

Raman was happy n feel sad too now as how to handle both n whom to handle more n ishita woll not accept the one whom shagun is bearing too , same time manoj call him n announce him shagun lost the baby he is sorry for that , raman told him ishita is preg . He congratulate him n said to take care of her n cut .

Raman think god has done justice without any problem n told them on it they feel sad but more happy for ishita he try to apologize to ishita which she accept due of kids n both hug too 🤗 .

Here it finish hope you guys will like it n will leave your comment too

hansa 😃

Edited by --HANSA-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heheh wow wat a gr8 twist..
Hope CVS r planning 4 dis only..
Well updte
anisha960 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
last part was mindblowing
nice twist
gud os !!
amanabdulla98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice wish cvs show something like this 😃
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U rocked Hansa..
Last part with twist was nice...
Hope Raman gets punished for this issue in the show..
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one diii😳
Thanks for pm ðŸ˜ƒ
rk654 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome Os hansa...liked it
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow just wow ... Every word in this os is sooo clean and touchy.. I really like these lines Ruhi n adi ask him ... what he did to make their ishima cry why he has change for whom dont he love ishima? ... he try to talk to them, but the kids move away n say if something wrong happen with their ishima they will never forgive him , Ruhi n adi stop her on saying if she will go they too will go with her they need her not their father they dont live him anymore... And the end though brilliant ishu pregnancy awww... Love it sooo much 🤗 ... Ihahahhh I dont want that thing which is growing in nagin womb. Happy at least you fulfilled my wish by killing that thing 😈 ... Its a brilliant update hansa <3 <3
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Perfect but still shagun is bearing dat child of theirs
kimty1230 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
perfect os
keep writing like this dear