Rangrasiya

.SanayaIrani. New Show Discussion Thread #12 - Page 7

cj-the-fool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arshiyam

Dancing with the stars any dance format show kya??Which channel?

it is a western show jdj is the indian version of it..,, I watched one season to supoort my favorite cody linley

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cj-the-fool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sayari_sanki99

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Is it the Western show and isn't JDJ the Indian version of it? Never watched the original though...but yeah, Sanaya is a real star so she can definitely go there! But honestly, I think she would need more training and practise, but I am sure she would do it as we all know how hard working and talented she is.</font>

I think what sanaya needs is a strong mentor and someone who can help her build up her stamina. As nice as jai is, I was quite disappointed by the choreography of ooh la la, the relay round dance performance. I think instead of desi thumkas, he should have chosen something western, hip hop or may be MJ dance style. I still cant forget sanayas premika ne performance it was marvelous.
I can't tell u how sad and broken I felt while watching that relay performance. I wish the ending lift hadgone ssmoothly, things would have been better,
P.S. I wanted to see sanaya dance on que sera sera...her premika ne performance really made me dream about it.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
One of the judges excuse is (will not name who) that a dancer would not have entered the competition knowing they won't win!! LOL Person added the 'most loved one! '

Umm, same goes for non-dancers I'd say!! LOL

Shreya
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Mean this in a nice way...
🤗

This thread is for New Show discussion so please take the old journey to it's thread which is also in this Forum.

Again, this is meant in a nice way.
Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish Sanaya was starting a new show soon! I really miss reading all the discussions and hype around her new ventures even though many of them have had a not so great ending...I believe it is the journey which is more important rather than the destination. It's not so easy to do different roles on television but still I hope she does something which she hasn't done in the past. Personally speaking, I don't care how long the show will be as long as I see her onscreen. I would prefer her working with either Star Plus or Life Ok. Life Ok is in better in terms of doing shows with different concepts and genre (not too much into the saas-bahu drama). I hope she has learned her lesson and never does a show on that bakwaas and backstabbing channel again which I don't even want to name. ðŸ¤¬ 
sayari_sanki99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Urvi.S

I wish Sanaya was starting a new show soon! I really miss reading all the discussions and hype around her new ventures even though many of them have had a not so great ending...I believe it is the journey which is more important rather than the destination. It's not so easy to do different roles on television but still I hope she does something which she hasn't done in the past. Personally speaking, I don't care how long the show will be as long as I see her onscreen. I would prefer her working with either Star Plus or Life Ok. Life Ok is in better in terms of doing shows with different concepts and genre (not too much into the saas-bahu drama). I hope she has learned her lesson and never does a show on that bakwaas and backstabbing channel again which I don't even want to name. ðŸ¤¬ 

Same here yaar! Either Star Plus or Life OK. Sony's shows are right now all flops and I am not a very big fan of Zee TV either. At least, Star Plus knows how to promote their shows and it is also starting to try new concepts. Life OK is also good. But not anything else!
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: bkamber

Mean this in a nice way...
🤗

This thread is for New Show discussion so please take the old journey to it's thread which is also in this Forum.

Again, this is meant in a nice way.

Sorry if I have said something wrong and do tell me if I need to edit. :) @Sayari- ditto.
sayari_sanki99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Abhinaya08

Sorry if I have said something wrong and do tell me if I need to edit. :) @Sayari- ditto.

Go and sleep bachhe :P
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: sayari_sanki99

Go and sleep bachhe :P

🤣 Suddenly I got scared that the thread might be closed or something because of me😆 Off to sleep, any edits to be done will do it tomorow😳 Night all! <3
cj-the-fool thumbnail
I hope sanaya does a hatke type show like rishta.com would love to see sanaya in a different Avatar...sort of like an ambitious career driven woman...with no sacrificing tendencies