Fan Fictions

new fan-fic by me (being continued) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 69

msbrigades

IF-Dazzler

msbrigades

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
wowClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new fan-fic by me (being continued) (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
read most of the thread today....after the second part....gr8 job happe and angadkripafan! u guys r really good! 

happe

IF-Dazzler

happe

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 12:34am | IP Logged

3rd part was written by AngadKripafan.

4th part

Angad and Kripa leave for the party. Angad takes Kripa on his red beauty while Kartik takes a separate car cuz he had to go pick up Mishti. Angad and Kripa drive off to the party. Angad constantly looked at Kripa and she was looking gorgeous. Angad and Kripa don't talk for some time but then Kripa starts humming a song. Angad was mesmerized by her voice.

Angad: Kripa tum ne mujhe bataya nahin ke tum gati bhi ho?

Kripa: nahin esa kuch nahin hai

Angad: Kripa I can tell by your voice that you're very talented, please you have to sing

Kripa: Angad please abhi nahin, I'll sing the next time when you ask me

Angad: promise that you'll sing when I'll ask.

Kripa: I promise

Angad has a huge smile on his face and he is planning to make Kripa sing at the party

They reach the hotel where the party was going on. Angad and Kripa go inside and Angad introduces Kripa to all his friends. Kripa instantly became friends with everyone. It was her nature to make friends. She was very friendly and simple and that's what attracted Angad. Angad's friends request Angad to sing a song. Angad puts a condition to them and said he'll only sing if Kripa sings.

Angad: main tabhi gaoonga agar Kripa mere saath gayegi

Kripa: Angad je kya keh rahe ho, how can I sing among all these people.

Angad: tum ne mujhse promise kiya tha ke the next time I ask you, you'll sing

Kripa: theek hai baba, I'll sing with you.

Angad announces to everyone that he and Kripa will be singing together. Everyone cheers them up. Everyone is anxiously waiting for them sing and Angad is just waiting for Kripa to sing. Kripa asks Angad what are they gonna sing. Angad gives her some choices and asked her if she knew any of the songs, and just pick one and they'll sing that song. Kripa chooses to sing. They both decided to sing the song

Angad: band aankhon se tumhe aankh bharke dekh le - 2Kripa: dil jo kehta hain chalo aaj karke dekh leAngad: katra katra apni khusbu saans main ghul jaane deAngad; band aankhon se tumhe aankh bharke dekh le Kripa: dil jo kehta hain chalo aaj karke dekh leAngad: katra katra apni khusbu saans main ghul jaane deAngad: jaaniya ve.. jaaniya ve.. Angad: jaaniya veAngad: jaaniya ve.. jaaniya ve.. Angad: jaaniya ve Angad: yeh ksiliye in ankhon main sisak rahi hain baarishe - 2Kripa: pighal rahi hain arzooo baras rahi hain khwaahisheAngad: gujarte waqt ne chode kayi dhundhale se lamhe bhiAngad: gamo ke saaye main gunje kayi khushiyo ke nagme bhiKripa: jaha khoyi thi neende bhi wahi bikhrey hain sapne bhiKripa: wahi bikhrey hain sapne bhiAngad: shabnami si in labo ki aag mein jal jaane deAngad: jaaniya ve.. jaaniya ve.. Angad: jaaniya veAngad: jaaniya ve.. jaaniya ve.. Angad: jaaniya ve Kripa: boond boond tapke chalke mera maanKripa:bheej bheej jaye bheeje hothon se sawanAngad: main hothon pe tere rakh du kai chehre gulabo keAnagd: main palkon se tere chun lu hazaron khaab raton keKripa: na mere bin tu jee paye na tere bin main reh pauKripa: na tere bin main reh pauKripa: apni dhadkan ke hasi har saaz main dhal jaane deAngad: band aankhon se tumhe aankh bharke dekh leKripa: dil jo kehta hain chalo aaj karke dekh leAngad: katra katra apni khusbu saans main ghul jaane deAngad: jaaniya ve.. jaaniya ve.. Kripa: jaaniya veAngad: jaaniya ve.. jaaniya ve.. Angad: jaaniya ve

After they were done with the song, people were just praising them of how good they sang. Angad was just awestruck by Kripa's voice and how wonderfully she sang. Kripa and Angad had lodes of friends crowding them to how good they sang. Kripa was just so surprised to see such a positive reaction from people. It was her first time singing in public. She was just so excited. After everyone congrats both of them, Angad and Kripa dance for some time and enjoy themselves and then decided to head back to home.

Kripa and Angad are walking and just then Angad gets called by one of his friends. Angad asks Kripa is she wanted to go with but Kripa decided to stay back. Kripa goes by the parking lot and stands by Angad's car and waiting for him. Kripa was looking toward Angad's car when someone taps on Kripa's shoulder. Kripa thought it was Angad but it was a snobbish young man in drunken condition. He started telling Kripa of how good she sang and he starts touching Kripa's hands and her arms. Kripa tries to ignore him and leave from there but he holds her by her hand. Kripa try to get her hand back but he was holding it pretty tight. Kripa tries to run away but the guy wouldn't let her. Just before he could do anything to Kripa, Angad comes there. Angad is mad as hell and before Kripa could say anything, he starts beating the guy. Finally Kripa stops him and the guy runs away.

Kripa: Angad je kya kar rahe ho? Use itna marne ki kya zaroorat thi

Angad: jey tum keh rahi ho. that jerk tried to touch you and you tell me not to harm him.

Kripa: Angad I am fine though. You shouldn't have hit him.

Angad: agar tume koyi bhi haath lagaye ga, main usko jaan se maar doonga, samji

Kripa was shocked to hear that. She didn't had the courage to ask him what he meant by that.

Angad drives home silently and Kripa doesn't say anything either. She was just too confused with her felling for Angad. She couldn't tell whether she was falling for him.

Angad and Kripa come home and Kripa goes to her room and Angad goes to his. They both left each other without saying a word.

I'll continue with it tomorrow. Hope you all enjoyed. A note to you all, I am really bad at writing the jabardasti scenes where girl is being raped or treated badly and the hero comes on rescue. So thanks for bearing with me.

Night Maiden

Night Maiden

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 12:34am | IP Logged

FINALLY A STIRY WID NO NEGATIVE CHARACTERS..............PLZ CONTINUE

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happe

Originally posted by garammaxala7726

i have no patience left

sorry yaar. I am continuing right now before everyone comes to kill me.

hehe! u r stuck from everyway rite now

If u rite ur stori w/ angad n kripa meeting ur sis will kill u

Prithvi n Kripi:i will n so will many fourm members

If u dont write they still will cuz they cant wait LOL so what have u thought

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 1:21am | IP Logged
too good! cant wait 4 the next part!

Senorita Sanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

Senorita Sanaya