Fan Fictions

new fan-fic by me (being continued) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 69

vcool

Goldie

vcool

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
how old r u?????? i am well kinda 5 or 4 yrs smaller than sagan but i do the same thing with my big sisLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new fan-fic by me (being continued) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

happe

IF-Dazzler

happe

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

hey vcool,

I am 18.

garammaxala7726

Goldie

garammaxala7726

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
i have no patience left

happe

IF-Dazzler

happe

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by garammaxala7726

i have no patience left

sorry yaar. I am continuing right now before everyone comes to kill me.

garammaxala7726

Goldie

garammaxala7726

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happe

Originally posted by garammaxala7726

i have no patience left

sorry yaar. I am continuing right now before everyone comes to kill me.

thanks....this is me now----->Big smile

Anamika_Mitra

Goldie

Anamika_Mitra

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Hey Happs!

Keep it going..Can we expect some fireworks too??????Wink

SmileAnamikaSmile

happe

IF-Dazzler

happe

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

2nd Part

So all 5 leave and they decided to show Kripa the Mumbai city. Kripa is enjoying her self very much but most of all is Angad because he just can't take his eyes off Kripa. After showing Kripa around they all decide to go watch a movie or something. They all went to watch Maine Pyaa kyon Kiya LOL. From left to right, Kartik, Mishti, Prithvi, Kripa and Angad. That's how they were sitting. Through out most of the movie, Angad would try a catch a glance of Kripa's face while Kripa is just too busy watching the movie. During the interval, they had 15 minutes to go get something to eat. They all decided to grab some popcorn and candy. Kripa was about to pay for all this but Angad stopped her and paid for all of it. Then they all go back to watch the movie. Since Kripa had candy in her lap, Angad held the popcorn bowl in his lap. Kripa constantly would take some popcorn and shared with Angad. Angad just loved this. It was his first time sharing something with a girl. Kripa puts her hand in the bowl to get some popcorn and at the same time Angad unintentionally puts his hand in the bowl. For the first time, their hands touched each other and for the first time Kripa looked in Angad's eyes. During the second half of the movie, Kripa would constantly look at Angad as well and for a second, Angad notices that. Kripa shyly start watching the movie.

After the movie ends, everyone comes out of the theater. Mishti asks everyone where they should go now. Prithvi and Kartik decided that they should go to a restaurant and eat dinner while Angad said that they should go to beach cuz it's lovely there at night. Kripa agrees with Angad and so did everyone else. They all decide to go to beach.

At the Beach

Everyone is walking together and just then Prithvi's phone rings. He was asked to come home by his mom cuz he had to sign some important documents. Prithvi had to go from there. So now it was only Kripa, Mishti, Kartik, and Angad. Mishti and Kartik are walking on the beach holding each other's hand. Angad was walking with them but Kripa catches by his hand and slows him down. Angad is little astonished but asks Kripa what happened?

Angad: kya hua?

Kripa: Angad tum bhi na, Mishti aur Kartik ko akele chalne do na. Let them spend some time together. Let's not disturb them.

Angad thanks Kripa.

Angad: Aaj tak mujhe pyaar nahin hua na is liye mujhe pata nahin tha. Waise kya tume kissi se pyaar hua hai?  Angad was waiting for Kripa's answer cuz he wanted to know whether she has been in love.

Kripa: haan.

Angad's face has a sad expression and asks her who is he that she loves.

Kripa laughs a little and said if I tell you promise you won't laugh. Angad promises. She tells him that she loves Salman Khan (me too). Angad has a huge smile on his face and he was relieved that she loves a bollywood actor.

Kripa: Angad tume kasi ladki chahiye?

Angad thinks for a moment and gives her an answer.

Angad: I want someone who is very sweet, innocent, pretty, who would share every thought with me, with whom I can talk for hours, with whom I don't have a say a single word and yet she will know what's on my mind. I want someone who will be there for me and who will love me as a person and not as a rockstar.

Kripa: I am sure some day you'll find her.

Angad: But I feel that I have found her.

Kripa smiles shyly but doesn't say a thing.

Angad: Kripa tum ne nahin bataya ke tume kaisa jeevan saathi chahiye.

Kripa: maine is ke bare main kabhi socha hi nahin.

Angad: kyon?

Kripa: I don't know. It never crossed my mind.

Angad: oh

Kripa: If I ever do think about it, you'll be the first to know.

Angad smiles while Kripa just thinks of what she just said.

Mishti and Kartik come back and asked Kripa and Angad if they wanna go eat now. They all decide to go to a restaurant and eat there. After having dinner, they decide to go home. They all hit home. Kartik drops Angad and Kripa home and then goes to drop Mishti.

Khanna House

Kripa's parents were waiting for them to come home.

Kripa's dad: beta, how was your day?

Kripa: amazing dad. I have lodes of fun.

Angad: don't worry uncle, I think Kripa enjoyed her self very much. Kripa nods.

Kripa excueses her self by telling that she was tired and heads towars her room. Angad goes to his room too. As he was about to take off his shirt Wink, he hears a knock on his door.

Hope you all liked it. I'll have to go and continue my other fan-fic now. LOL

Edited by happe - 18 June 2005 at 6:32pm

sana_9

Goldie

sana_9

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap keep it up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top