new fan-fic by me (being continued) - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
guys, can u tell me if kripa should fall for prithvi or angad cuz my sister is begging me to make kripa fall for prithvi but i love angad and i want kripa -angad together. but for a change should i bring kripa and prithvi together. tell me what u guys want and then i'll continue the story.

no.....plz put Angad and Kripa together....plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

~sweta~

kripa ummm should fall for angad! n since i say soo.... this is the way it must go!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†(evil laugh) maybe this time, kripa doesn't believe in love n angad does - reverse the roles a bit! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by galsn3105

kripa ummm should fall for angad! n since i say soo.... this is the way it must go!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†(evil laugh) maybe this time, kripa doesn't believe in love n angad does - reverse the roles a bit! πŸ˜‰

that's the whole point of the new story yaar, here we have angad falling for kripa but it'll take kripa some time to fall for angad.

I decided that i'll make angad-kripa in love. i am not sure if you'll see me anymore cuz my sis has decided to strangle me for not making prithvi-kripa in love. if i survive by tom. then i'll post the next part until then pray for me.

missona, yaar are you laughing because angad is in love and kripa not or are you laughing because pretty soon i won't survive. please clear the confusion before i go in heaven. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by misssona

πŸ˜›I feel like laughingπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜›same here same reason which misssona had givenπŸ˜†

don't worry even if i don't survive, i'll keep on checking on you guys from up above. i am so nice that i know for sure that i will go in heaven. there i'll be watching you all and kyph hai too. can't miss that even if i am not gonna be alive.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† happe.... u think i'll let u die so easily!!! u have started this fan fic and havn't concluded ur old fan fic! u finish these two then i'll let u die πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (evil laugh) 
Originally posted by happe

that's the whole point of the new story yaar, here we have angad falling for kripa but it'll take kripa some time to fall for angad.

I decided that i'll make angad-kripa in love. i am not sure if you'll see me anymore cuz my sis has decided to strangle me for not making prithvi-kripa in love. if i survive by tom. then i'll post the next part until then pray for me.

hey happe who iz yr sister.........

how old is she cause we can be frdz.Why?cause i do the same with my sis also well i dont have a brother so i am happy i can tease my sis around v.muchπŸ˜†