Fan Fictions

new fan-fic by me (being continued) - Page 11

angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
happe when will u continue i cant wait anymore plez continue soon dont make us wait like mad n test r patience

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i m not very patient!!!!!😡 hurry up now!!!

happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry guys, I actually have written the next part but i forgot to post it last nite. right now i'm at school and the saved document is at home on desktop. You have to wait until 1 cuz that's when i get off.
karismic_angel thumbnail
thats such a cute story. dnt meen 2 pressure n e 1 but plz update soon! thanx
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 9

Kripa leaves with Prithvi and Angad is just left standing there by himself and tears are rolling down his cheeks.

Prithvi and Kripa decide to go to eat at some place cuz it was lunch time and Prithvi was hungry. Kripa was not in the mood but none the less said yes to Prithvi. They go in a restaurant and Prithvi orders food for both of them. All this time, Kripa could only think of Angad. She just wanted to go to him and tell him about her feelings toward him. Prithvi noticed that Kripa is little worried so he asked her, what's wrong? Kripa immediately changed the topic cuz she really didn't felt like talking about it. After they were finished with their food, they decided to head back home.

Prithvi drops Kripa home. She thanks Prithvi and Prithvi leaves from there. Kripa enters home and to her surprise Angad was waiting for her in living room. He had his head down and was unaware of Kripa coming in.

Kripa: Angad tum?

Angad instantly looks up when he hears Kripa's voice.

Kripa: Angad tum ghar par kya kar rahe ho?

Angad: Kripa mujhe tumse baat karni hai

Kripa: kya baat itni zaroori hai ke tume apni girlfriend ko akele shor kar aana para.

Angad: Kripa tum samaj nahin rahi ho.

Kripa: Angad kya baat hai?

Angad: Kripa monica meri girl friend nahin hai.

Kripa: Angad please main es ke baare main kuch bhi sun na nahin chahti.  Kripa moves from there to go to her room but Angad comes infront of her.

Angad: Kripa, tume sun na hi hoga

Kripa (yells): Angad maine kaha na mujhe kuch nahin sun na

Angad (shouts at Kripa): jab main tume keh raha hoon ke mujhe tume kuch batana hai, toh tum kyon nahin meri baat sunti.

Kripa is little taken back and a little scared from Angad. Angad is furious and Kripa had tears in her eyes.

Angad: Kripa mujhe nahin pata ye kab hua, mujhe toh je bhi nahin pata ke tum bhi wo feel karti ho jo main tumare liye karta hoon. Kripa, tum pehli ladki ho jis ko mere dil ne chaha. Kripa main manta hoon ke meri zindgi main bohat si ladkian aayi par maine esa kisi ke liye feel nahin kiya jaisa main aab feel karta hoon jab tum mere paas hoti ho.

Kripa just can't control her self and is crying. Angad holds Kripa's face in hands and then moves his one hand and wipes her tears. Angad continues talking.

Angad: Kripa, maine je kabhi bhi kisi se nahin kaha, par aaj main tume je kehna chacha hoon ke, I love you Kripa. I can't even imagine my life without you. You're the girl I have been looking for all along.

Kripa couldn't control herself and hugs Angad tightly. Angad feels relived and hugs her back passionately. They both hug for the longest time and then Kripa starts talking.

Kripa: Angad I love you too and Kripa still has tears coming out from her eyes as she says this.

Okay right now I am running out of dialogues so this part was short. I'll try to conclude soon.

meeraxyz thumbnail
please write more fast i cant wait
stonex thumbnail

its very very good

thanks

lucky-moon thumbnail

nice one 😛 its awesome i can really sense it

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Intresting!!!!!! PLZ CONTINUE and i how do u still skool or do u hav college???????
keshp15 thumbnail

hey happe

nice work👏

love it😉

keep it up

llove KP😊