Qubool Hai

Azma os after marriage effects.

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It starts from the scene after mahira got married to azaad and mahira knows azaad is her husbsnd.
Azaad says to mahira that he married to protect her from amaad but before he could continue afreen the witch came in ana said hello to azaad making it very clear that she knew him from before. Afreen said mahira you married amaad so you should be with and not with my husband as i am his wife not from now but an year back. I had to leave for some urgent work but now i havd come to take care of my huaband. Azaad says afreen is lying. Mahira asks azaad whether he knew her from before. Azaad said yes.

Mahira hurt and angry leaves from there. Just as she was leaving she saw si and kb. Kb said mahira you are now a married person and you should be with your husband and not out of your room. Mahira said to kb there is one person in the room claiming to be azaads wife. Kb asks the name of the woman and mahira says is shocked to know that its afreen. Kb says come with me. Both are shocked to see azaad lying on bed and afreen near him.

Mahira decides to leaves the house as she cannot see azaad with anyone else even though she knows azaad does not like her. Mahira leaves the house.

Kb decides to confront afreen. Kb asks afreen the reason for her come back. Afreen says azaad. Afreen also says it was you who compelled me to turn into a witch as i came to know about you and azaads reality. I have come to take revenge from whole family. I want azaad back in my life and it was because of amaad we were separated so guess what kb i have killed amaad and now no matter what i want azaad in my life no matter what cost. Remember kb i know how you compelled mahira to marry amaad and then wanted azaad to marry her. If i tell all this to azaad he would be gone from your life forever. It will be a lot easier for me now since mahira is gone from here. Poor azaad he loves mahira but she is gone from his life and i am back.

An hour later azaad asks kb about mahira and kb says she is...  Someone comes in and says i am back. It is mahira. Mahira says i have decided to give just one last chance to you as i know afreen is not your wife but amaads.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
what happend after that
 plzzz continue nah 
loved it very much😊