ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 29 October 2006 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

It's time to wish our pyaari birthday girl
SOUMYA (radz_2cool) on her birthday !!Big smile

Happy Birthday Soumu jaan !! Many Many Happy Returns of the Day !! HugHugHug

Yep, Soumya is turning 15 yrs today ! Big smile

Soumya is one of the sweetest people anyone can meet... she is really friendly and has a great sense of humourLOL and anyone who meets her will like her immediatelySmile Even though i don't know Soumya as well as other people, I know that she is very helpful and overall a darlingEmbarrassed love you !! Hug

Where's the party tonight ?!
Ermm

It's time to bring some of Soumya's fans... Abhishek Bachchan (her loveEmbarrassedLOL) and Harry Potter !!

Soumu Order of The Phoenix movie is coming veryyy soon... we will watch it togetherWink and Abhi intezaar karahe hain tumhari liyeLOL

Happy Birthday to our jaan on behalf of all of IF !! Have a wonderful day with lots of presents !! my present for you is coming soonWink May God Bless you with lots of happiness !!

Hug

Edited by ammmu - 29 October 2006 at 11:11pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Happy Birthday Soumya..!! (radz_2cool)*" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Wish you a Very Happy Birthday Sou!!!May God Bless you, May you Achieve Success in all walks of life!!!

Enjoy your day, Dream a lot about Abhy Baby!!! Afterall, he is yours for this day alone!!!Wink From tomorrow, he is again mine!!!LOL

Happy Birthday dearie!!!Clap

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Soumi!!

Ur one of da sweetest person I have ever known!! Hope all ur dreams, wishes and desires come true. Smile Hope you get everything you want in life! Hope you always keep smiling! Big smile

U can keep Abhi for today But tomorrow he is Rani's Wink
N dont forget to send me sum cake.. or else..

N once again.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Big smile

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Soumya! may all your dreams and wishes come true and may you be successful at every step in your life. Have a wonderful day!TongueHug

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Happpy Birthday Soumyyy HugHug

Yayayayy, Soumz turns 15 today Cool May you have a really really really koool mastiiishh day, withhh lots of masti and fun Tongue May you get to meet Abhi aswell Tongue Cool n May all your other dweams and wishes come true Smile

Love ya Hug,

YashuCool

Edited by ~*YasHika*~ - 29 October 2006 at 11:32pm

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
ahem ahem, abhi's sisters ..my nanand bday...ahem ahem...this calls for celebrations...*does happy dance*...will be back w/ a lambaaaaaaa postTongue

love you soumiiii..happy bdayyyHug

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

shoumi wat a day naaa Embarrassed 3 bday topic LOL LOL LOL man ur lucky Wink mera bday wish bahut bada tha Embarrassed LOL LOL cant type more Wink
happy bath day Hug LOL

nd ur lil giftEmbarrassed

Edited by uvcraziestfan - 29 October 2006 at 11:37pm

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 29 October 2006 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammmu

It's time to wish our pyaari birthday girl
SOUMYA (radz_2cool) on her birthday !!Big smile

Happy Birthday Soumu jaan !! Many Many Happy Returns of the Day !! HugHugHug

Yep, Soumya is turning 15 yrs today ! Big smile

Soumya is one of the sweetest people anyone can meet... she is really friendly and has a great sense of humourLOL and anyone who meets her will like her immediatelySmile Even though i don't know Soumya as well as other people, I know that she is very helpful and overall a darlingEmbarrassed love you !! Hug

Where's the party tonight ?!
Ermm

It's time to bring some of Soumya's fans... Abhishek Bachchan (her loveEmbarrassedLOL) and Harry Potter !!

Soumu Order of The Phoenix movie is coming veryyy soon... we will watch it togetherWink and Abhi intezaar karahe hain tumhari liyeLOL

Happy Birthday to our jaan on behalf of all of IF !! Have a wonderful day with lots of presents !! my present for you is coming soonWink May God Bless you with lots of happiness !!

Hug

Ammu did any1 bribe you to say this EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Kitni vadi vadi baat kahi hai tune mere baare meinEmbarrassed.

Yesh we will shee  OOTP together and thanku Anku. Love you for this HugHug

Yeshhh it's the time to disco Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top