leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Am I painting a too gloomy picture?
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

If Nandini says in the court that she wants to stay with Mangala, then court may grant Nandini's wish only. The charges of kidnapping against Mangala will be nullified or dropped.
The only consolation is that Anandi has Shivam and her SN. And Pooja.
Anandi may get visiting rights.

Nandini has to be given the opportunity to listen to both women before allowing Nandini to make a decision.
Court should listen to both sides and present both stories to her then only should they allow her to take a decision.
Especially now that Mangala ran away with the girl.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Nandini has to be given the opportunity to listen to both women before allowing Nandini to make a decision.
Court should listen to both sides and present both stories to her then only should they allow her to take a decision.
Especially now that Mangala ran away with the girl.

The girl lived with Mangala for the longest period and Anandi does not have that long association with her. Even after listening to both sides, Nandini may tilt towards Mangala because of habit and long association.

Anandi is a natural mother and she lost Nandini due to an accident(the judge will not cite it as negligence) because that will become another case. Anandi is wealthy and can take better care of Nandini compared to Mangala who has no resources or permanent employment. These facts are in favour of Anandi.

The case may go either way because judge is also a human being and has his or her own way of thinking.

jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
channel is promoting pictures of mother anandi and nandini and not mother mangala and nandini so it is confirmed final winner will be anandi only.😆😉
But when and how that time will tell.

Sup123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously not interested in Mangala's sex appeal anymore but I liked the way kundan was being tortured 😊
Sup123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

But by that time, Nandini will become bitter. First against Anandi and then against Mangala.
And Shivam will become Anandi's support along with Pooja and Nidhi. Hope Amol comes back.

I would be happy if they keep Pooja and Nidhi out of Anandi's life. I find the kid Shivam more sensible and smarter than this pooja though he is younger than her.