Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Forever...

CONGRATULATIONS DIII!!!!!!!

Thanks Sonal
cutieruhi thumbnail
Hi guys as u all know I turned Rockerz yesterday, so here its a merry post for u all.and after watching yesterday's scene between ishu and simmi ,I was very sad and was literally cried so to cheer up myself I am posting this update. Hope u like it.

Part 13

Raman was sitting on the bench and smiling .ruhi was looking at him like her papa is a crazy man.little she knows that he is crazily in love with her mumma,and smiling remembering their childhood.

Ruhi shake him-papa why r u smiling.

Raman trance was broken,he look at ruhi and asked-did ur school over.

Ruhi-its been fifteen minutes.I came here and saw u smiling ,is something happened papa.

Raman picked his darling daughter in his arms and said-nothing rooh ,papa was just wondering which ice cream my princess wanna eat today.

Ruhi-icecream,yay what why papa.is something special today.

Raman pecked her and said-yes very special,today is ur first day of school.we should celebrate it naa.

Ruhi-ok then chocolate chip for me and ,

Black currant for sona,ruman said in unison and laughed.

Raman-bad manners,don't take mumma's name.

Ruhi-my mumma's name is Mrs ishita Raman Kumar bhalla not sona.

Raman-ok meri maa,now let's go home.mumma must be waiting.

Raman make her sit in passenger's seat and started the ignition.

Raman-no how's ur day.

Ruhi-its great papa.made many new friends. They were chatting like that ,soon they reached home but not before taking ice cream. 

Ishita saw them from the window and smiled.ruhi goes inside and ran to ishita.she hugged her and pecked her cheek.

Ishita-so my little rooh came back from school.how's ur day princess.mumma missed u a lot.

Raman came inside and said dramatically-ohho somebody missed her daughter only not her husband.nobody loves me.

Ishita smiled at his cute antics and goes to him after sending ruhi to her room to change her clothes.

Ishita-so Mr bhalla is jealous of his own daughter. She said wounding her arms around his neck.

Raman-my sona don't have time for me.he said cutely.

Ishita laughed and pecked his nose.

U people start romancing anywhere naa.they heard a voice and look to find toshi Ji standing and smiling.

Ishita-woh actually maa,happy ruhi hug kiss.

Toshi ji-what u r telling beta. I was just kidding.go make my little devil change her clothes and then we will serve the food.

Ishita- maa why u r bothering urself.I will serve food ,u go and take rest.u have pain in ur legs naa.

Toshi ji-ohho I am taking rest from the day u became my daughter in law.u never let me do anything.

Ishita-i am not ur daughter in law but daughter.

Raman-if u guys r over from ur love convo.give me something to eat.not daughter in law but daughter. Huhh.spoiled my romance and started romancing my sona.he said irritatedly and goes to their room.

Both the ladies giggled at his comment.

Toshi ji-raman is still so jealous if u give more attention to someone else.he loves u a lot.

Ishita blushed red at her words.

Soon ruman were on dining table waiting for their lunch.ishita was busy in serving toshi Ji in her room since she had some pain in her legs.Mr bhalla was sleeping after having his lunch.ishita was a dutiful daughter in law ,managing the whole house efficiently.

Ruhi started making noise from her spoon and plate-bhook lagi hai khana do ,bhook lagi hai khana do(I am hungry ,give me food)

Toshi ji-go and give her food or else she will make house upside down.ishita nodded and go.

Ishita came to the dining hall,ruhi was shouting making noise from her plate and spoon.

Ishita- happy u r sitting idle,can't u say something.

Raman-oh sorry I forget that I have to say something. He picked up the spoon and started making same sound as ruhi and saying,bhook lagi hai khana do,and winked at ruhi.

Ishita banged her head in frustration and said-how I expect that u will scold her.

Soon she served them food.palak paneer,matar pulav ,nun and raita,everything was on the table.ruman started enjoying their food.Ishita was looking lovingly at them.ruman were busy in feeding each other.soon ruhi completed her food and goes to wash her hands.Raman pulled ishita and make her sit in his lap.

Ishita-what u r doing.maa will see us.

Raman-maa is sleeping and moreover she knows that her baby is tired ,so I am feeding u .I know my sona,u can't eat without me.so stop ur banter and start eating. Saying so he feed her.

Ishita smiled and ate with his hand.

Raman-my sona didn't changed a bit.still can't eat without her happy.he kissed her forehead.

Ishita hug him and said-i love u happy.

Raman-i love u more sona.

And what about me,said ruhi ,who is glaring at her parents.

Raman call ruhi and ishita make her sit on her lap.ruhi is sitting on ishita's lap and ishita is sitting on Raman's lap.he hugged her two darlings.both kissed him on his cheek.

Ishita-so rooh ,how's ur day .did u make any friend.

Ruhi-yes mumma ,made a new friend,his name is happy.

Raman surprised at the name and said,ruhi u will not befriend with him.he is not good.

Ruhi-but why papa ,he is so cute.he made me eat with his hands.

Raman-why u eat with his hands.don't u have ur own hands.u will eat with ur hands or papa will feed u.no happy is required,u r only my sweetheart. He said irritatedly yet very cutely.

Ishru burst into laughter.

Ishita-i told u naa rooh that papa will be jealous if u take happy name.

Ruhi-yes mumma,oh my buddhu papa.we were just fooling u.I don't have any friend named happy.

Raman was annoyed-so u guys r making me fool.

Ishita-is that required.

Raman looks away and said,I will not talk to u people. Ishita pulled his cheeks and said,sorry my cutie pie.

Raman- I am not cute.I am handsome.

Ishita-ok my  hot husband.

Ruhi-my dashing papa.

Our handsome  happy,ishru said in unison.Raman smiled showing his dimples and hugged them again.

After the lunch ishita picked ruhi and took her to her room.she patted her to sleep.soon ruhi was in deep slumber.Ishita covered her with duvet and kissed her forehead.

Ishita goes to their room to find ,Raman was sleeping keeping his laptop and wearing his glasses.ishita goes near him and caressed his hairs.she remove his glasses and said,happy please sleep on the bed.

Raman was sleeping ,she make him sleep comfortably on the bed.keep the laptop aside and kissed his forehead. She was going when he pulled her to himself.she crashed on his chest.

Ishita-so somebody is faking .

Raman-yes I was checking that u actually loves me or just fake around when I am awake.

Ishita-achcha Ji,so what conclusion u made .she asked rubbing her nose on his nose.

Raman-no thing,actually have to find out.he said very seriously.

Ishita-and how will u find out .

Raman -by loving my sona.saying so he turn around and now she is beneath him.

Ishita-happy what u r doing.door is open,anybody can come.

Raman-no body will come,everyone is sleeping.they r doing their business and I will do mine.saying so he captured her lips in a deep kiss.she responded back.soon they were kissing each other hungrily.they were fighting for dominance and soon he entered her mouth to relish her flavour.they apart in need of air.

Raman was laying beside her.he immediately goes and shut the door.

Ishita- what u r doing.ruhi will cry if she awake

Raman-ohho,we will see her through the camera and points towards the laptop.

Ishita saw that the video of her room was playing.

Ishita- so u were not working but seeing us.

Raman-yes how can I miss my two dolls bonding.now please let me concentrate on my work.saying so he pulled her closer and untie the dori of her blouse.soon they were busy in their love making forgetting the world.after an hour ,Raman was sleeping hugging ishita tight.ishita was wide awake.she was looking at her happy and them to their child ruhi via CCTV.both were sleeping peacefully. She pecked his forehead  and close her eyes.

After half an hour she wake up to arrange for evening brunch .rest of the day passed in a jiffy.she came to their room after settling her daily chores.

Raman was working on his laptop.she goes to him and hugged him from back.he turn his chair and she settled on his lap.

Raman pecked her lips and asked-ur all work done.

Ishita nodded and asked ,urs.

Raman-almost,where is ruhi?

Ishita- sleeping with maa.she wanna listen bed time stories from maa.

Raman- bed time stories or our stories.

Ishita- its same.story of happy and sona is her bedtime story.

Raman-she is our angel naa.

Ishita- yes truly an angel.filled our life with her sweet laughter.

Raman -my lovely daughter.

Ishita- our lovely daughter. I still remember the day when I got the news that I am pregnant. Did u remember.

Raman-how can I forget, its one of the best days of my life.

Flashback

Raman comes home after his jogging and was removing his shoes.when ishita come to him taking a tray.it contain three mugs of coffee.two big mug and one a very small one.

Raman look at the tray and asked-why three mugs.someone is coming or what.

Ishita nodded silently.

Raman-who,he asked casually sipping his coffee and reading newspaper.

Ishita- ruhi.

Raman eyes wide in shock and asked with his eyes.

Ishita nodded and said-yes I am pregnant.

Raman was silent for a minute.

Ishita- say something.

Raman shouted ,woohhoo.

Raman picked her in his arms and swirls her around-omg sona.I am going to be a father.u a mother.we r going to be parents soon.

Mr and Mrs bhalla came out hearing his shout and asked-what happened.

Raman was very excited -maa papa,ruhi aane wali hai(ruhi is coming)

They look atveac other puzzled. They don't know who is ruhi.

Toshi ji-who ruhi.

Raman-ruhi maa,ur granddaughter. Our child maa ,sona is pregnant.

Mr and Mrs bhalla was very happy listening to the news.

Toshi ji-raman first put her down.don't get over excited.ishu come to me.

Raman put her down like a innocent kid.ishita goes to them.she was about to bend to touch their feet when they stops her and hugged her.they kissed her forehead and said,congratulations beta.u r going to be a mother ,now u have to take good care of urself .Raman u have to take utmost care of her now.

Raman nodded and asked-so shall I take her in our room.

They smiled and said,OK take her but be careful. They know very well,he wants some lonetime with his sona.

He gently picked her and take her to their room.

Ishita- what u r doing.maa papa is here only.

Raman -they only told me to take care of u.

He goes inside and swirl her again.

I love u ,I love u so much sona.

He gently make her sit on their bed.

Raman-now listen very carefully.u don't have to do any work.I will keep help.u only instruct them.don't do anything not even eating .I will feed u.don't eat junk food.I will make a diet chart for u.and don't do anything.

Ishita was listening to this and smiling-if u behave like this happy,I will go mad in nine months.saying so she was about to go when he hugged her and said ,don't go naa please ,sit beside me sona.I love u so much for giving this beautiful gift to me.he said kissing her hair.

She sit beside him.

Raman-is she kicked u.

Ishita- no happy ,it take time .now she must be too small.

Raman-she must be too chotu.having chotu chotu legs,hands.omg I will go crazy just thinking.how fragile my doll would be.

He placed his hand and said-i ruhi,I am papa,ur papa.I know u r listening to me baby.I just wanna say papa loves u alot.come soon baby.he kissed her tummy gently.

Ishita smiled at his innocence and kissed his forehead,he stands up and kissed her forehead.

Flashback ends.

Ishra hugged each other.

Ishita-i remembered how u annoyed me with ur extra concern in those nine months.

Raman- I was annoying. I will not talk.he looked away.

Ishita- no u were not annoying but very loving and caring .I am so lucky to have u as my husband.I love u happy.

Raman-love u more sona.

That's all for now.many asked for present ishraru update. So here it is.hope u will like.will wait for ur response.

Edited by cutieruhi - 8 years ago
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey rakshu congrats for new thread..
Big huggie from my side.
Raman laughing like mad,and immersed in his sona thoughts.

ruhi observing her appa and she know how her appa love her mother.

Ice cream sai ruhi ko distract karne chahithe hai poor raman.love ishraru bonding,and ishu toshi bonding,raman romance distrub by his mother and daughter.ha ha ha

raman jealous on happy name,and he dnt want another happy in his sona and daughter life.he want to be one and only happy in ishru life.

Ruhi ka company milgaya raman ke saat,both are acting like childs..

Ishra flash back is nice.
Cctv cam in ruhi room..hu hu hu
continue soon..Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago
kimty1230 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey di what a update
nice
love it
ohho so its present ISHRA
fb wala sona aur happy ko wapas lao
rura scene was adorable
ISHRA romancing scene was beautiful
cont soon dear
eagerly waiting for nextEdited by kimty1230 - 8 years ago
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread,ty for the lovely update.
cutieruhi thumbnail
Hi guys updated next part above,enjoy and don't forget to leave ur valuable comments. Will wait for it.
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u for such a cute update n loved ishraru part it was very cute n also flashback of ishita was going to become mother awww
--HANISA-- thumbnail
lovely updt raman laugh was so cute love it thx
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
first congratulations...
coming to update its sweet
too sweet
too too sweet
too too too sweet

i just loved it