Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

The baby is darkness in the physical form. Its not Dean and darkness's kid. Doesn't make sense otherwise. Dean trying to protect the kid for the exact same reason darkness said he would. She said na they will always try to protect each other at any cost cause they have a bond cause of the mark. The bond is forcing him to protect the darkness aka baby aka Amara. He just doesn't know that the baby is darkness but his instinct is telling him to protect the baby rather forcing him to a point where Dean doesn't really care how many people die to protect the baby including Sam. So the force is pretty strong.

Hmm bound forever 😳
HaymurS thumbnail
The last two three pages had some amazing discussions
Agreed @sindhu does explains well and if meri chalti to I wud have recommended u to replace carver...lol
Ok so Adam will be mentioned in future epi...lol...poor guy still stuck wid Mikey n luci..
Agreed on all u guys have posted about j2 knowing dean/sam more than anyone now...
I love they do modify stuff for us..how sweet
They r dedicated to their characters and show
Agreed again that there. Shudnt be any romantic feelings or make out for dean-darkness bcoz it will ne gross..afterall darkness was just a baby
I read the turcon post I guess and Jensen said about some question asked that-dean is a w**** 🤣
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The question was why Dean has so many bromances and Sam doesn't (except each other)
Jensen with a straight face goes like, "Because Dean is a wh**e." 🤣
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In Torcon2015, in main afternoon panel. A girl asked them if they feel like the boys are becoming more like villains instead of heroes.They joked around and made fun of Mark for saying how Winchesters have killed more people than Crowley!
Jensen answered quite honestly that this argument is completely valid ad the last few seasons they have been loosing their way,forgetting the mission statement.Dean has been lost but Sam has been there to steer him back on the road.There was more and Jared replied to, I'll have to check.
HaymurS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medha.S

The question was why Dean has so many bromances and Sam doesn't (except each other)
Jensen with a straight face goes like, "Because Dean is a wh**e." 🤣

Jensen knows dean so well...
Have to agree there r so many dean bromances
Dean sam
Dean benny
How can I forget the award. Winning desteil