Posted: 8 years ago
Congo! One away from double century!
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
199 not out!!!!

Yaayyy!!! AbhiGyaaa!!!!! *passes out*

SNIPPETS: Sriti on Bad Company

• Bad Company is the first show Sriti agreed to come on in FIVE years. She's refused all others before this.[Vikas deserves an applaud for bringing her πŸ˜†πŸ‘]

Vikas: Paanch saal wait karaya...PAANCH SAAL!!!

Sriti: Tum aise dekha rahe ho jaise main duniya ki sabse buri ladki hoon πŸ˜†
    Divyanka: MOST WANTED HO! Most wanted...

• It seems like Sriti agreed to do Kumkum Bhagya in a giffy. She says 'I LOVE Kumkum Bhagya'.

• What Sriti has to say about Shabir - "He is the BEST human being I have ever met. Like I always say, he's the kinda guy you'd say, they made him and broke the mold" πŸ‘

[I repeat, Sriti is indeed the BESTEST co-star Shabir has ever had. Not because she is all praises for him but because she matches him in quick wit, sheer talent and every mood!!!!]

• When asked about her first show Dhoom Machao Dhoom that aired on Disney channel - She was 21 at that time playing a 16 year old and she didn't look her age at all back then (and even now she's defying age πŸ˜ƒ)

• Upon being asked about Vikrant Massey and the rumours that floated back then about them dating - 'WHAT CRAP is that🀣' was her response. She knows him from Delhi and they've been friends.

• About the above, Vikas also had to say that he knows Vikrant personally and while rumors floated about them having an affair, he could never imagine Vikrant and Sriti seeing each other as they are both listening to their own voice people that they will not listen to each others voice.

Sriti: Start having an affair with ourselves πŸ˜†.

• GAME TIME:Never have I ever...

Never have I ever...bunked school or lecture

Sriti: "I have never" I've gotten slapped because I did not bunk library period. My sister came and slapped me in front of the whole school 😲

Never have I ever...lied to my parents about a guy

Sriti: "I have" but my mother figures out πŸ˜† She's too smart. There's no use lying and I'd like to tell people the same, 'Maa se kya jhoot bolte ho...they know everything'.

Never have I ever...thought about another guy while I was in a relationship

Sriti: "I have never" !

Never have I ever...gotten close to my co-actor

Sriti:
    "I have never" !

Never have I ever...flirted with my teacher or a professor

Sriti:
    "I have never" ! Arrey, I used to like them but never had the courage to do such a thing πŸ˜† [Innocence ki dukaan πŸ˜†

Never have I ever...gotten a guy beaten up

Sriti:
    "I have never" !

Never have I ever...gotten close to my guy in a car

Sriti:
    "I have never" !

• How do you handle relationships being a celebrity?

Divyanka answers this question and then Vikas puts forward another question for Sriti...

• Have you ever been in a relationship...pehli baat toh yeh hai!

Sriti: "SINGLEEE"
    Vikas: You're single...
    Sriti: SINGLEEE...

[Bhagya of all the single guys blooming like cherry blossom reading this? πŸ˜†]

• How do you deal with heartbreaks?

Sriti: I *pauses* I...Oh dear, you'll make me talk. Thankfully, gratefully there have been nice people in my life. They've been very honest. And I absolutely understand falling out of love...like you said...it is very normal. Obviously it's saddening but I'm the girl who ends up in the library with cats, so...*laughs*

• Do you see yourself in a cottage filled with cats?

Sriti: No no. This amazing traveler guy, staying on the mountains somewhere, with a dog also. And then we keep traveling also all the time. I don't know where we get the money from but we keep traveling.

[HINT: Tennis players are guys who keep traveling all year long, earning money too...πŸ˜† Sriti???]

• Picture Quiz: Sriti is shown her funny picture from the 'Pragya's first time drunken scene' and told to caption it and explain it.

Sriti: 'Daiya yeh main kahan aa phassi' (Caption). So this was the scene on the show in which Pragya gets drunk for the first time. She feels the buzz and doesn't understand what is happening around her thinks she is at a mela. She's scared. I wanted to reflect exactly how I felt...the audience are as scared'.

• Water Game: Last part of the show. Divyanka won it. Sriti is too innocent πŸ˜† she's hesitant in throwing water and asks first if it's ok and says sorry as she's throwing it πŸ˜† [Super duper cute!]

PS. Comments in [] are our own πŸ˜›

Edited by SaaraDON - 8 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome can't wait until 200! let's keep this going! love Abhigya!
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omggeee i missed out all the fun you guys had last night..trying catch up..tia how sure are you that i wont faint ? πŸ˜† 
Rishu? Me and pragya?? Don't make me kidnap him.. il blindfold him and take him to the highest floor of the twin towers in KL so that no one can see us.. πŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Baccha apka nahi. Nikhil ka hai !!!πŸ˜†
Tiaa ! I will use contacts not chasma..he will call me lady mogambo !!  πŸ€£
Tilashini thumbnail
dee i came to AT to post the news about shabs n shikha coming to msia as soon as i saw it on FB...couldnt resist..and then i started spamming on twitter..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Tilashini thumbnail
Maybe they love thier bhai behen relationship..isliye they are inviting shabs and aalu..i should take my bro along and tell him how lucky is aalu to have a bro like abhi... πŸ€£