Arshi / Sandhir FF Necessary to be alive to love Chapter 35 on Pg 50! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
awsm update...
excited for upcoming parts..
update soonish...
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme start
Loved it

Khushi the bubby girl
We got everybody intro
Their lives

Arnaav he's coming with some plan

And rd his cnnction with the stranger girl

Excited to know abut sanyu

Update soon
Wtng

Keep smiling
ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
eee..sandhir and arshi together...
even i thinking to start the story of them together😊
anyways...
the intro of each and every one was awesome...
loved the update😊
full paisa wasoolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
update next soon
jollyangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oops! I am so happy with the responses!

Here is the second chapter, it is mostly of Randhir's POV.

CHAPTER 2 :- A COINCIDENCE??? ...
                        OR SOME CONNECTION???

RANDHIR'S POV ----

I was determined for some competition now! The idea of someone ever matching my ingenuity was exciting!
I never came across anyone who responded earlier than me till now, I have always been the first and the best!
Well, now that I come to know that there is someone like that too, I am not angry, in fact I'm excited to compete with him and prove my mettle ultimately.

With all these thoughts and a new fresh excitement, I sat in the car which would take me to F.I.T.E, the new phase of my life!
The initial journey was indeed boring as it was dark all around and I could just see some illuminations around me as it was almost midnight 1:30.
It was a long journey of almost 7 hours and I had just started.
Brooding about different things and looking out of the window, inhaling the sweet aroma of fresh air, sometimes mixed up with smoke and chemicals, all thanks to the factories,etc, I did not realise when I fell into the deep pit of slumber.
I wouldn't have even got up till we reached our destination if it would not have been for the speed breaker near the route to Shimla Tour Package onto Victory Tunnel.
I opened my eyes sluggishly rubbing them to realise that it was day break now.
I took my mobile and checked the time.
It was 5:40 am!
I took a glance outside through the shut window.
The surroundings were overwhelmingly beautiful!
The sun with its orange glow scattered all around the green patches and long valleys, stood with pride in the blue sky.
It was chill that ran down my spine then, and I realised I was literally shivering due to the cold environment.
I put my leather jacket on, opened the window to see the heavens on the earth clearly and stuffed my hands into my pockets to keep the cold out.
Time passed with me enjoying my surroundings despite the cruel cold breezes that ran touching past me frequently, causing chills down my spine.
It was 7:30 when we passed the National Service Scheme Unit to reach the middle of Simla.
It was almost an hour remaining to reach F.I.T.E!

We were passing a thick jungle which I felt was strangely very similar to me.
This was the same place which I get abrupt flashes of, the same very road, the same tall trees, the same imposing mountains and seemingly endless valleys and moreover the same landmark, a long moor with an abandoned old hut.
I felt I knew each and everything here!
It was proved when I instructed the driver absent mindedly that there was frequent joint breakers ahead and he needs to be too slow to cross them.
Surprisingly it was true.
The driver even asked me whether I came there before, to which I replied negatively.
I shooed all this as a coincidence though, as I never believed in superstitions like destiny and all.

Finally it was almost 8:20 when we reached F.I.T.E!
It was a huge gate that welcomed the students all over India to enjoy the privilege of studying engineering in the bestest of the best manner.
I was damn excited.
My excitement matched a 3 year old kid's getting his most awaited and favourite toy!
I got off the car and instructed Ramu Kaka to wait till I get my room to help me carry my luggage.
It consisted of 3 bags, not that I had piles of clothes, only one bag had clothes and the other two were full of my books and machines which I had invented.
I entered the gate which led to a basket ball court and past it, was the canteen.
It was surprising that the college was almost full of students at just 8:30 a.m.
I interrogated a boy sitting there and he explained me the way to the notice board and boys hostel.

I was passing through the corridors, peeping occasionally into the classrooms when I bumped into a girl.
As soon as we bumped, the huge pile of papers and books that she held, was on the ground in an instant.
Before I could recover and see the face of the mess maker, she bent down to pick the stuff up, with her hair falling over her face.
The girl was wearing a purple and white salwar suit and had the figure of a goddess.
Embarrassed to say that, but the truth was undeniable.
Generous by nature, I too bent down to help her.
I tried looking at her face despite myself being so curious about any girl or person for that matter, but failed to see it.
I was picking the last book up when she stood up straight.
I finished picking and stood up, only to stumble slightly.
Oh no no! It was not mother earth's gravity that made me stumble, it was the pretty girl's beauty whose face was worth being curious of!
I did not realise myself being smitten by her and watching each and every feature of hers intently till about a minute, until she snapped in front of my eyes.
I blinked once, twice and thrice taking in the fact of my behaviour while she just kept looking at me as if I were some alien.
After patiently waiting for my reaction, she finally said,

"Oh hello! Are you blind, deaf and mute? Ek toh dekhkar chalne nhi aata, kab se itna bulane par b khoye hue ho aur ab statue bankar khade ho! Ajeeb ladka hai! Stupid! Sorry bolne ki courtesy nhi sikhai hai parents ne? Bloody idiot!"

Her voice seemed melody to my ears!!!
But wait wait, what did she just tell me?
Blind, deaf, mute,stupid,idiot and moreover, she pointed my parents' teachings.
How dare she?!!
Nobody ever told me something like that and this girl's guts to do so!!
My anger rose!

"Mind your tongue girl! It was you who came out of nowhere and bumped into me. Ek toh help karo, upar se yeh sab suno! Clumsy creature! Aur haan, talking about saying sorry, it wasn't my mistake and even if it was, Randhir Singh Shekhawat is not meant to say sorry to anyone, especially to girls!", I retorted aggressively and left without giving the girl any chance to speak her part.

"Bloody MCP kahin ka!", I heard her mumble and gritted my teeth.

I didn't know what got into me that I was smitten by this silly girl.
It was strange that anybody ever had this affect on me.

I reached the notice board cursing myself for behaving like a lovestruck fool when I saw a huge crowd near it.
There was no way I was going to go through the crowd and get my room number.
I am the topper after all!

So I decided I shouldn't keep poor Ramu kaka waiting and went outside to explain him the way to boys hostel.
We were taking the luggage out of the car when I saw a red SUV stop beside our car at some distance.
I started getting a strange homely and pure feeling, as if my aura was getting stronger.
I stopped taking the bags out and was looking at  the car trying to figure out why I was feeling like that.
The next second, a beautiful girl in a red top and black pencil jeans got out of the car.
Just as I saw her, I got the shock of my life.
She had those eyes which I get flashes of, and they even come in my dreams, though the face is never visible.
Yes, it were the same eyes!
I can never forget them!
It were the same!
I had never thought I would see the girl who possessed those eyes but now that I did, it was strange!
It was unbelievable!
I can't describe how I felt when I actually found her.
I was looking at her in a trance.
She took her luggage out and entered the gate.
I was constantly looking at her when Ramu kaka called me and asked me what to do.

"Aap ye do le jaiye kaka mai yeh punching bag aur ye bag lata hun! Boys hostel ke paas rakh dijiye mai lelunga!", I said in a hurry not even waiting for his reply and ran after the girl.
I knew she would go to the notice board so I rushed there.

I was right!
She went there and started entering the crowd near the board.
For reasons I don't know, I felt very bad when I saw her pushing and pulling through.
My fists balled the next second when I saw a boy misbehave with her.
I immediately went there.

"Can't you see that I am here! Jaan bujh k aagey aa rahi ho! Bloody cheapo!", a boy told her.

"Look, you better behave yourselves and talk politely. Don't make me angry or else...", the girl retorted.
Her eyes were full of anger.
It seemed that it will emit fire anytime!

"Or else?", the boy asked mockingly.

This was when I interrupted,
"Or else you will have to face serious repercussions! Is this the way you behave with girls? Say sorry to her now or else you will find yourself out of the college this instant!"

My commanding voice always works and it did this time too.
The boy mumbled a sorry to her and left quietly.

After he went, I politely said to the girl,
"It's no use walking in through this rush! We could wait till it's cleared."

The girl nodded and we moved out of the crowd to sit on a bench placed in the corridor.
As we sat, she said,
"Thanks! You were very kind to help me!"

"There is no need for that! I was genuinely helping!"

"By the way I am Khushi Raichand and you...?"

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat!"

"Friends?", she asked forwarding  her hand  for a hand shake.

My attitude did not allow me to do so but I could not help either as I shook her hand and smiled.

"By the way, you are the topper right?"

"Hmmm"

"I seldom saw toppers being so sweet!"

"Don't call me sweet!"

"Now we are friends right, so I'll call you Sweetie from now on! Sweetieee", she mocked me.

I got irritated but somehow her cute mischievous smile brought a serene smile to my lips.
I was already attached to her.

The crowd cleared after some time and we went to check our room numbers and room mates' names.

Khushi saw her room number and read out the names of her room mates,
"1. Sanyukta Agarwal,
2. Lavanya Arora,
3. Kaustuki Sherpa!"

Now she read out the names of Randhir's room mates,
"1. Parth Kashyap,
2. Khushwant Singh,
3. Arnav Singh Raizada!"

"ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA??!" I repeated surprised.

She asked me if I knew him and I explained her the whole scene.
She seemed curious about the matter but we needed to settle ourselves in our respective rooms so we bid adieu  and left for our respective hostels!
While moving towards my room, I wondered if it was a mere coincidence or was there any connection between us.
What ever it was, I found a sweet friend for my self and that was what mattered.

Every time I took her name, my lips turned into a serene curve and this once was no exception when I pronounced her name, somewhat proudly, declaring to myself that I got a new friend,

"Khushi Raichand!!!", My lips grew wider into a smile as I proceeded towards my room!

A/N :- I know it is short and boring may be, but that's an important part of the story to write!
Plz review if you liked it!

I repeat, for PMS, buddy me!
newmoon18 thumbnail
Awsme update
Loved it

Keep smiling
ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aweesomeeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ!!!
truly amazing dearπŸ˜‰
thanks alot for pm..
keep smiling
keep writing
jollyangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys,
I am up with Chap 3,
Do read and review,

CHAPTER 3 :- THE NEW BONDINGS!!!

Khushi entered the hostel room to see an attractive girl reading a book sitting on the bed. She greeted Khushi with a warm smile and introduced herself,

"Hey I'm Sanyukta Agarwal and you..."

"Khushi Raichand! Nice to meet you!"

"Same here! Come na, make urself comfortable."

Khushi nodded and came on her respective side and started unpacking.

"So kaisa lagraha hai pehla din college ka?", Sanyukta asked her, closing the book in her hand.

"Ab tak toh boht accha! You know, I got my first friend here, near the notice board!", Khushi said arranging her cupboard.

"Good to hear that! Mere toh din ki shuruwat hi kharab hogayi!"

"Q aisa kya hogaya?"

"Fight hogayi ek stupid ladke se! Pehle toh takrata hai aur fir attitude itna k sorry bhi nhi bolega!", Sanyukta complained to which Khushi smiled looking at her sweetness, "Naam toh aise bata raha tha jaise kahin ka Prince ho! Kya Naam tha, han Ran..."

She was interrupted when two girls entered the room.
One was dressed up in a blue kurti n jeans and the other was in a white tunic.
They introduced themselves to the already occupied.

"I'm Lavanya Kashyap. I'm from Delhi and you guys?", the girl in the tunic said.

"Hey Lavanya,I'm Sanyukta Agarwal. I too am from Delhi."

"I'm Khushi Raichand. I'm from Moreana in Mumbai!"

"Hey everybody,I'm Kaustuki Sherpa from Darjeeling, Nepal."

"Come let us help you in unpacking!", Khushi said as she stuffed her last dress in her cupboard.

Sanyukta and Khushi helped Lavanya and Kaustuki unpack their luggage.

After they did so, Sanyukta suggested,
"Now that we finished unpacking! Come on guys. Let's modify our room in our styles!"

And they all started with their work.

Randhir was busy with his tools. He made a robot with crap and wood.
It had a screw driver in its hand and was operated by a remote.
Two boys entered the room and started their unpacking.
While unpacking, one of them said,

"I'm Parth, Parth Kashyap from Mumbai and you..."

"oh hi ji Parth paji! oh myself Khushwant Singh ji from Punjab,also known as Yo Yo Sher Singh!"

Parth smiled and said "hi".
Then they both shifted their attention towards Randhir.
They found his robot to be impressive.

"Hey I'm Parth Kashyap from Mumbai and you?", Parth introduced himself to Randhir.

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat from Delhi!"

"Oh sadda naam Khushwant Singh hai ji Punjab se par apne ganw me sab Yoyo bulate hai. Oh waise Randhir paji, tussi robot bana rahe ho k khud uske qualities apne andar inherit kar rahe ho? Naam toh aise bata rahe ho jaise...", Yoyo gave a sheepish comment but was interrupted by Randhir's glare.

"Your robot is indeed impressive Randhir! Really remarkable!", Parth praised.

"Do you want to have a demo of how my robot works?", Randhir asked naughtily to Parth for which he nodded.

Randhir kept his robot on the ground and took the remote in his hand.
Yoyo and Parth were eager to know his next move.
The robot stretched the screw driver in its hand and started chasing Yoyo.
Taken by surprise,he started running, jumping,  hopping, huffing and puffing all around the room, screaming, "Arey paji stop it!", but the hunks were laughing to their heart's content seeing his antics.
At last when he got tired, he jumped up his bed and took his legs in his hand as if he is going to tumble backwards.
Seeing his position Randhir stopped the robot and both Randhir and Parth hi-fied each other. Yoyo glared at them but they were unable to control and broke into fits of laughter.
Being a fun loving person Yoyo too joined them. After sometime, they began to arrange the messed up room.

The girls finished their work and sat down exhausted.
They looked at the room with a smile of satisfaction.

The hostel rooms had 4 one-sided beds simultaneously arranged, 4 cupboards and 4 study tables with notice board, racks for books beside the bed, a dressing table and an attached washroom.

The boys too had completed their work.

The girls' room was full of make-up accessories, pics and books.
The boys' room was different. Each one had their different and unique style.

Girls are girls - their choices are same but our hunks had a different and unique style of their own.
Parth's place had game cds,Yoyo's place was with pics and Randhir's place was full of tools and innovations.
They had books in common.
They were tired and needed some fresh air.

As suggested by Lavanya in girls and Yoyo in boys, they came out to roam about and get familiar with their campus as the day was free.
The classes would start from the next day as the students had to arrange themselves in their respective rooms.
They started to take a round in the campus.

F.I.T.E (Founders Institute of Technology and Engineering) was the no.1 college of mechanical engineering' situated in Simla, one of the coldest places in India.
It had class rooms; physics, mechanical and chemical labs; canteen; staff room; boys and girls hostel; library; parking lot; playground, Professor Vardhan's cabin and Dean's cabin.
Covering about 1500 yards, it stood like an important landmark of Simla.
Its exteriors were marvellous and the interiors were no exception.

Before they entered their 'to be' classroom, Sanyukta excused herself saying that she felt dehydrated and needed to drink water.
She added that she will join them there in few minutes and went off.
Khushi, Lavanya and Kaustuki entered the classroom lauding it.

"Hey Sweetie! You are here too!", said Khushi going to Randhir and friends who just entered the classroom.

"Hey Khushi!", said Randhir as they hugged each other.
Leaving the hug, he continued, "Guys, this is Khushi Raichand, my first friend here and Khushi, this is Parth Kashyap and Khushwant Singh. Well we can call him Yoyo!", he introduced.

They greeted each other.

"Come guys! I will introduce you to my friends!",
Khushi said and they moved towards Lavanya and Kaustuki!

They introduced one another and started talking about anything and everything!
Suddenly Randhir's phone rang and just as he was about to pick it up, the phone switched off due to low battery.
He informed the others and started going to his room to charge his phone.

Just as he was about to approach the door, Sanyukta came forward to approach her friends and they bumped into each other.
The force of the bump was so hard that she started falling down with her face up.
She would have fallen down to the ground and broken her head if it were not for Randhir who held her just in time!
His eyes were focused now, on the mesmerising features of the girl who was looking at him with widened eyes.
She felt herself heating up with the intensity he was looking at her.
Randhir's eyes werenat her hazel nuts as if he was going to dive into them, at her long nose as if he was going to flick it with his and as his eyes travelled down to her lips, his hormones took a toll.
He gulped hard refraining himself from touching them.
Understanding his intentions merely from his eyes, Sanyukta preferred breaking his trance.

"Ye dusri bar hai jab tum mujhse takraye! Tumhe kya aur koi nahi milta? Chodo mujhe! Stupid MCP!"

Coming into the real world, Randhir was bewildered to find Sanyukta shouting at him in spite of him saving her.

"Ajeeb ladki ho yar! Ek toh maine tumhe bachaya us par tum mujhe hi suna rahi ho!"

"Maine kaha tha tumse mujhe bachane k liye? Chodo mujhe!"

Randhir bent a little so that the distance between Sanyukta and the ground becomes minimum and left her.
She fell down on the ground with a thud but was not injured, only her hips were a little hurt but it was her anger that rose!

Khushi and others stood in their place with their jaws dropped and eyes widened.

"How dare you!", Sanyukta shouted and was about to get up but couldn't.

Randhir left the class without even looking at her, rather he almost ran out of the class controlling himself.
After he went, Khushi and friends approached her and helped her up.
Sanyukta was constantly cursing him from the core of her heart.
Khushi and friends had tough time controlling her from attempting Randhir's murder.

Randhir was hyperventilating when he came outside.

His heart was beating at its maximum as if it will jump out of anytime!

He was sweating profusely.

Such was the affect of the girl's on her, which was very unusual with him.
He couldn't understand why he was being attracted to Sanyukta but one thing he knew, he was going to control himself on serious note from now on.
Making his mind with a new resolution, he went to his room and kept his phone on charging.
Also, he had to splash water on his face to stop himself from thinking about Sanyukta.

The girls along with Parth and Yoyo, continued roaming in the campus, with of course Sanyukta in a bitter mood.

There was a corridor which led to parking lot of students adjacent and led boys hostel to left and girls hostel to the right.
They were walking merrily in the parking lot. They were going from that place but Khushi's sandal lost its sole.
She stopped and was trying to repair it letting others go ahead.

Randhir was returning from the room to join others.
Suddenly he started feeling that something was going to go wrong.
He began worrying about Khushi in particular.
His instinct was constantly telling him that Khushi was in some danger.

His instinct indeed became true when he saw something in the parking lot, to which he screamed,

"Watch out Khushi!", and just as he screamed, the glass of the nearby window cracked...

PRECAP :- Arnav's entry!!!

A/N :- May be this was boring! But I promise the next one would be worth reading! Sorry if it wasn't up to your expectations!
Also I really don't know how to put up introductions, so please bear with me!

Appreciations or constructive criticisms, please review!!!

JOLLY ANGELS!!!

newmoon18 thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it

Everybody got so close
Sandhir encounter
Alwz fighting

Rd got affected by sanyu

Excited for next
Update soon