Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Watched the last segment and the precap - Page 5

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nb.neha

I didn't watch the precap or the last segment.  I cant stsnd raman behaving empathetic towards shagun n her tears. I can't stand any sort of cordial relationship between the two bcoz they have had a v strong past.  

As far as ishita's taunts are concerned yes they were much needed. However, on second thoughts ishita has never taunted shagun without the later provoking her. The verbal spats between the two were always enjoyable.  This time the feel was not the same. Why?
Because ishita is highly jealous n insecured right now. Its v natural.  But sad to see such a confident lady who has immense trust on her husband getting insecured :(
Secondly,  Raman's reaction ( just saw the video on insta; just a glimpse) just negated everything ishita said. This Raman was not ishita's raman.  Sadly. 

I have lost complete interest n hope. Raman has let me down way too much. Like I said I cant see him having any connection with shagun which hampers his own relationship with such a beautiful wife with a beautiful soul. This is NOT mohabbatein.  

Yes it is not ..no questions about it. hence im not watching. they created this for TRP audience I read..and I'm no TRP audience ...so I was never their target audience...hence why would they care for me or anyone like me...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I watched it for the actors first n then got hooked on to the story. Sadly they have lost it all. I m not gonna watch until the mess is cleared up. Maybe I won't watch it ever.  
Will wait for karan's new show to come in near future to watch him. Miss watching him

mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Gan,
I have not watched the show this is what I interpreted from reading WU 

It looks like a recycle scene of accident track with role reversal.

In accident track Ishita  sees Raman with Shagun for the first time with her own eyes and her trust starts breaking. Shagun dresses to impress Raman with his gift but Raman doesn't even see her and then Shagun sees Ishita and taunts her in her way by making Ishita believe Raman is kissing her and Ishita looks on it but doesn't question Raman slowly moves away from their taking the insult.

Here Shagun is again dressed in Raman gift but this time Raman is enthralled by her beauty and Ishita sees them together Shagun instead of taunting tries to move away and Ishita instead of being quite as usual taunts Shagun which is much overdue

What are the Cv trying to say that Shagun/Ishita has exchanged their roles now Shagun is good and Ishita is going to turn negative.
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mayasundar

Hi Gan,

I have not watched the show this is what I interpreted from reading WU 

It looks like a recycle scene of accident track with role reversal.

In accident track Ishita  sees Raman with Shagun for the first time with her own eyes and her trust starts breaking. Shagun dresses to impress Raman with his gift but Raman doesn't even see her and then Shagun sees Ishita and taunts her in her way by making Ishita believe Raman is kissing her and Ishita looks on it but doesn't question Raman slowly moves away from their taking the insult.

Here Shagun is again dressed in Raman gift but this time Raman is enthralled by her beauty and Ishita sees them together Shagun instead of taunting tries to move away and Ishita instead of being quite as usual taunts Shagun which is much overdue

What are the Cv trying to say that Shagun/Ishita has exchanged their roles now Shagun is good and Ishita is going to turn negative.

Come on don't be surprised Shagun maata ke charan mein storyline, mihika, ashoke, medical profession , ethics , morality , Raman and other things have been sacrificed.. Ever since she came back it has been her glorification track .. So why spare Ishita? It's all about Shagun now... But don't utter favoritism ... You'll labelled a jobless hater ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰