"Angel and Devil ki love story" chapter 20 page 15 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago

---⭐️--- CHAPTER 16 ---⭐️---

Sanyu's pov

After having a lot of fun here I have to leave Mumbai soon. But I am excited that I am going to goa. I don't know but I really feel there like I too have some people who loves me. Like baba. What do you think Mr devil ohh you are wrong or may be right. I don't know I am confused and don't want to give stress to my pretty mind.🤣🤣

It hurts. My head. Like there are a lot pain in my head but I think it may be because of tension which mr devil gave me everyday.🤣🤣 he sometime behave like an 5 year old kid seriously. And other than that always pretend to be a rough and tough types. I will never understand him, its for sure.

Ok I have to do this damn packing soon, because I know he is not going to waste his time in packing [note sarcasm]. Seriously he think packing his stuff is waste of time. Instead of packing he prefers to buy new things and top of that not by himself but by his gang member or employee I don't know what to say them actually. 🤣🤣

So I put my and his stuff packed and start waiting for him.' sab to kahte h ki girls wait karati h nd yaha to dekho kaun wait kara raha h'.

I heard the sound of opening of door. I think he is back. I turn on my heal to see who it is and I am right. It was him.

"so you packed all the stuff." As usual he asked in his rude but somewhere sweet voice.

"no I just put all the rocks and little amount of sand in these bags. That's it." Look I am sanyu not anyone else. 😉

"is it any kind of joke or you really did that." He asked again in his rude tone. I just hate him for talking in same tone every time. I mean he cannot show some sweetness in his voice.

what do you think by the way?" I asked with crossing my hand over my chest.

"actually I highly doubted that you can do such kind of thing." He said with a stupid as well as sexy smirk on his face.

mr devil you are a jerk." And throw a pillow on him which by luck placed near to me.

"you hit me with that." He asked with disbelieve.

s-"no I hit you with a coconut. What did it look like exactly mr devil. Aapki aankhe to theek hai na."

rd-"meri aankhe theek hai but ab tumhe kon bachayege." Before I can proceed his words and can understand his intensions he grab me by hand start tickling me. Ohh god it tickle seriously.

"ahh... mr devil, it tickle leave me." But no he start doing it more. hey bhagvan bacha lo.'

"pl-ease.. please leave ..me..": "first you have to say that I am great." He demanded.

s-"ohk that's it na I will now stop it please."

Rd-"no say it first."

s-"ohk I am saying..."

Rd-"say it "

s- "mr devil... I AM THE GREAT."

Rd-"what" seeing this as an opportunity I slipped from under his touch. And his expression was worth to watch seriously.🤣🤣

s-"kya hua mr devil itne shocked kyu ho." I am smart, 🤣🤣

rd-"what do you think you are too smart but you arte not."

s-"ya I can see it.. sadu"

rd-"what was that for?'

s-"what? Sadu. Because you are."🤣🤣

rd-"we should continue this in Goa, because we are being late so hurry up. Lazy girl." Haw he said to me a lazy. Seriously.

s-"I am not lazy you are the one who always be late.[sanyu and on time 🤣🤣]

rd-"you are saying this to me or confirming to yourself."

Ya sometime I am not ready but hey its not like that I am always late or a lazy. Or am i. 🤣🤣

s-"abhi yeh sab choro or chalo khud hi late karba rae ho." And I made my way outside of the room. I'll miss it but I am happy that I am going back. Wait but the fact is that I was held there against my will. No I was living there with my will I guess. I don't give a damn to it. [=)))]🤣 I am living there that's only matter.

DHRUV'S POV

"boss they will be here by tomorrow , our internal source tell us." my one of man said.

"so what are you waiting for go and do all the preparations for it. I want every damn thing perfect, nothing can go wrong. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT." I said last sentence by yelling. I want her and can stoop so low to get her. I just want her. I don't need if she loves me or not. But she has to be with me. Because girls beautiful like her is made to be with me not with that bloody RSS.

She is mine and I will make her mine. She has to be here with me on my special day. I am going to marry her a day after tomorrow. And I have to make sure everything go as well I thought and planed.

"boss actually ek problem hai." Now what the bloody hell is that.

"whats that say loudly I don't have all day for your bloody problems." I shouted on him. poor boy trembling with fear but I like to keep fear on my gang members and people.

"voh.. actually ..."

"say you damn."

"voh. We heard that after that lift's incident randhir becomes a lot protective toward her. he not leave her site when he is free or not doing anything important. And if he has to go somewhere urgent so he called his men to protect her and see her after him."

"I don't find it any near to be a big problem. Why are you trained so hard, For just getting everything easily. No so do it by using your every tricks and strength I don't care. She have to be here by tomorrow night. NOW GO." I shouted at him.

Narrators pov

Love its not just feeling for lovers. It's the most beautiful thing ever happened to them. Angel and his devil [Rd] both are in love and starts feeling it. They are now realizing it slowly. I know they are really slow but soon they will realize it. Love is strange but if you are in love you will feel that strangeness as happiness.  Love is always not that who reaches its destination but some time if love didn't achieve its destination don't think it is the end of the story. It may be new starting.

If a story end with a sad note than it is not the end of that story. There is something left behinf\d. and it can be happen with these two also. As everyone says opposite attracts it true. Because she is in love with a devil. Ya he is like an angel for her by accidently freed her from her so called loving family. They are disgusting but she loves them whole heartedly.   

On the other hand the villain of their love life is really a devil. He doesn't love her. he is thirsty for her. just because she is the most beautiful girl he ever seen doesn't count that he can have her. but our hero will not let that happen I am sure. He will surely come to rescue her from everything. Then maybe they can be together.

vini's note 🤣🤣

guys if you want pm for this story you have to first add me on your buddylist then i'll pm you. 
and i will post this fic once or twice in a week, depend on the time i get for typing. but mostly i will update on every sunday.

thank you again

❤️
Wow! Finally the looong wait is over   

Bori! as usual you rocked awesome chappy 🤗 

i just loved the narrator's Pov  

Druv 🤔 yeh toh kisidin pakka pitega acche se 🤣 

Amazing presentation Vini! 

lovely thread.. 

continue soon 

and thanks for the Pm..Bori and Vini  🤗 
Finally updtes started
Excited for next
Update soon

Keep smiling
Hmmm finally most awaited update
Sanyu was sooo cute
Thanx for pm
Continue asap
Hey Vini :D
So finalllyyy the long long long update is over <3
You wrote it beautifully girl ^_^
And the thread is looking beautiful :*
Ohh so danger awaits them in goa
Do continue soon :)
Tysm for the pm bori and vini :D
hey vini...finally u started this story...after a long tym update...u write it so beautyfully...omg a new danger is coming in their lyf hope so sab thk ho jaye unki lyf me
Originally posted by BornAries

Wow! Finally the looong wait is over   

Bori! as usual you rocked awesome chappy 🤗 

i just loved the narrator's Pov  

Druv 🤔 yeh toh kisidin pakka pitega acche se 🤣 

Amazing presentation Vini! 

lovely thread.. 

continue soon 

and thanks for the Pm..Bori and Vini  🤗 

thank you sree🤗
yeah i'll also help to do pitayi of dhruv along side with mani too 🤣🤣