Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jane523 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome dear
i m so confused by geet's behaviour...she need to realise n accept maan's love truely
mitani thumbnail
It's not done. Geet is doing wrong and maan is supporting her.
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update
Love it
amreenshameem thumbnail
Nice update
Geet even after knowing the truth
She is leaving Maan
And Maan isn't stopping them
almin25 thumbnail
Emotional veryy veryy emotional update dii πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
maan was so generous that he allowed geet to stay in canada just for the sake of her happiness πŸ˜”
I felt like crying seeing maan going away from adhaan this very taught brought tears in my eyes πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Vicky was really angry nd adamant on his feeling towards geet nd adhaan
He wanted her to realise her mistakes but then maan never allowed him to speak more πŸ˜”
everyone hated her decision as she was breaking her family 
Maan too was on the verge of loosing himself but then he had to smile only for his jaan πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
adhaan asked him to come soon back to canada,,maan smilingly answered him yes 😊
maan asked maria to accompany her to canada along with the doc for her safety 😊
dat was soo sweet of him 😳
maan left from there along with geet nd adhaan 
waiting dii for the nxt update 
tysm dii for the pm 😊
I know diii ur leaving us πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Plsss dii dnt leave us as we cannot live without u nd ur works πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
update less but be there if u want shift it on blog we dont  mind it par pls dii do not stp writing dii😭😭😭
we really love u nd ur works [:*]
pls dii aap ff mat delete karna aapki yaadein ki tarah hamesha hamare saath rahegi πŸ˜”
I know its not the place to say such things but then I couldnt resist myself from it😭loveee uuu [:*]
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely saddy update geet had gotten numb and quiet she dosent know how to react its too much for her to digest maan is broken to see her so pale loved how aadhaan showed his authority over maan just like his dada but geet is quiet eventhough she didn t say maan decided to send her back he dosent want to force their marriage on her his family is angry that again he is thinking abt geet only but is adamant heis sending maria aunty who is silently crying seeing them pooja tried to put some sense in geets head to make her understand what she is abt to loose maan really loves her and she shouldn t lose him geet can see everyone dosent hate but dosent love her either hope geet takes the right decision this time
shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sab kuch janne k baad bhi geet kyun ja rhi h 
Ab to saara sach saamne aa gya 
Phir kyun geet ja thi h 
Aur maan aise kaise Jane de rha h 
Wating for nxt
TangledThoughts thumbnail
Chapter 27
Maan is steadfast in his unconditional supply of love.
And Geet, I really pity her. For three years, she has held onto her hatred for Maan, every single mistake and sin of his has acted as her defence mechanism, a talisman around her heart so as to protect it from loving the man responsible for her destruction. And now all the hatred appears baseless, every accusation unfound and her defences have crumbled down. Also Maan's eyes and the selfless love in them must be haunting her now, her conscience must be cursing her as she could not even trust the man she loved.

All that remains are the deafening silences!

Maan kind of understands her mental state and thus wanys to let her go, if that provides her some solace. He had promised her to wait until he has proven his innocence and then if she wants , he would allow her to leave even at the cost of his life. And life would actually leave him with the departure of Aadhaan and his jaan. He would merely breathe just for the sake of it. He is holding himself together with an outward semblance of calm, even trying to crack jokes but he would break apart the moment she leaves.

She needs to vent out her emotions and maybe breakdown emotionally. She is numb right now.
And he, who loves his jaan the utmost, needs to understand that now he is not only a lover/husband but a father. A small innocent life (and an addition of another) depends on him and he cannot forsake it. But probably, he has lost his belief in himself after knowing of Meher's death.

It is a pity that the little kid is suffering and going to suffer a lot.

P.S. No worries dear. Your life and priorities come first.
Omg I didn't see this coming

I just dunno what to say :O

I feel super bad for just one person in this kashmakash... Aadhaan