Did it ever happen to you?

PurpleCrayon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#1 We've all seen the evergreen trip-fall-catch scenes on several shows countless number of times. 

But has this hypothetical situation ever been a reality for anyone? Has the trajectory of your fall ever landed you into the arms of a conveniently waiting bystander? (Haven't been that lucky)

Did you land in an unceremonious heap on the floor? (I did. Lots)

On the occasion that a human did come in between you and the floor, did you elicit a "Haye mar dala!" (Guilty).

The lucky ones who are reading this and grinning to themselves and the not so lucky ones who are reminded of the unfortunate jolt to their posterior come share your storiesπŸ˜ƒ

#2 While we're at it, how can we forget another favorite? Falling asleep on the shoulder. Has anyone been kind enough to let you sleep? I have but one hero in this department. Papa.
Edited by PurpleCrayon - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaha i am also one of the not so lucky ones
MsCupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lol πŸ˜† I had fallen a thousand times but no one is there to catch meπŸ˜­πŸ˜›only the floor is there for meπŸ˜†
PurpleCrayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankiecool

Hahaha i am also one of the not so lucky ones

Haha! We're all part of that clubπŸ˜†
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well trip and fall happens several timesfor me... but no one to catch..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

sleeping on shoulder... both mom and dad... if they are at my side during some journey... i took a nap always landing my head on their shoulder.. i was around 8 i think and was traveling in a bus... mom dad were not at my side and seating on some other seats...i was having urge to sleep... i slept lying on the shoulder of some unknown uncle who was seating at my side...πŸ˜†... Mom was hell embarrassed...πŸ€ͺ... but thank god that uncle was really nice... he didn't mind and even pinched my chick while saying goodbye..🀣
Edited by BabyHimavari - 8 years ago
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I am lucky... I was reaching for a box from an overheard cupboard, and was losing balance on the footstool. My husband, standing 1 meter away, watched me succumb to the laws of gravity in slow motion...

and he said, " Oh no... you fell !" 

If i had a dupatta, I would've whacked him with it...
Edited by sageflower7 - 8 years ago
PurpleCrayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

Well trip and fall happens several timesfor me... but no one to catch..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

sleeping on shoulder... both mom and dad... if they are at my side during some journey... i took a nap always landing my head on their shoulder.. i was around 8 i think and was traveling in a bus... mom dad were not at my side and seating on some other seats...i was having urge to sleep... i slept lying on the shoulder of some unknown uncle who was seating at my side...πŸ˜†... Mom was hell embarrassed...πŸ€ͺ... but thank god that uncle was really nice... he didn't mind and even pinched my chick while saying goodbye..🀣

Lol! Thanks for sharing!πŸ˜ƒ
PurpleCrayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: sageflower7

I am lucky... I was reaching for a box from an overheard cupboard, and was losing balance on the footstool. My husband, standing 1 meter away, watched me succumb to the laws of gravity in slow motion...

and he said, " Oh no... you fell !" 

If i had a dupatta, I would've whacked him with it...

LOL!! I laughed way more than i should've at this!πŸ˜† Sorry! I hope there was no permanent damage.
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have a habit of trip and fall almost daily..I am still figuring out the reason though..My hubby mostly reaches to save me from fall when he is around but had never been lucky enough to fall into his arms..

Now a days my little one reaches for my help but since he is too small to support me, I end up hurting myself.
PurpleCrayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssrdj

I have a habit of trip and fall almost daily..I am still figuring out the reason though..My hubby mostly reaches to save me from fall when he is around but had never been lucky enough to fall into his arms..

Now a days my little one reaches for my help but since he is too small to support me, I end up hurting myself.

Haha. Chivalrous little one eh?😳